mattshotcha

Patch Status - Server Issues (Update as of 9.3.2020)

Just now, _Matt_ said:

I've already played one round, the servers seem to have worked

It won't be for long. 

20 minutes ago, _Matt_ said:

@mattshotchaThe game works again in Steam. 450 people play. 

Thanks for the heads up. We're definitely not out of the woods yet, but it's good to hear you're online.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Спасибо за внимание. Мы определенно еще не вышли из леса, но приятно слышать, что вы в сети.

@mattshotchaThere are already 487 people in the network. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 10:08 AM, mattshotcha said:

UPDATE:

I'll be back to update this thread as the patch rolls out.

Thank you for your patience, gang.

Why the hell does this keep happening??! Are these cretins outsmarting you guys? Or is it more a question of simple tenacity?

Didn't find serves, just P2Ps with 2-4 people in it. What happened...

After reading some people having success, played a 4 or 5 games on the switch and only one timed out.  So far things'll only get better I hope!

Matches seem to be a bit more functional since the patch dropped. That's better than nothing.

To the newer members in this topic, welcome to the forum.

1 hour ago, MickeyBuntz said:

Why the hell does this keep happening??! Are these cretins outsmarting you guys? Or is it more a question of simple tenacity?

My money is on tenacity. It's been a long hard road to get this all sorted out. Let's hope for the best at the end of the proverbial storm.

6 hours ago, guitar.zombie said:

Some of the dumbest people in this community are here to complain, like they haven't read anything at all.  I play mainly on Xbox and Switch but im ok just waiting it out.  I suggest some people spend the time waiting for servers to be fix to go read a book instead.

At this point, waiting is about all many can do. It sucks, but there is more to life than just this one game.

Once the team gets things sorted out, everyone who needs it will get their fix of the game once again.

I agree with using one's time wisely. These last few weeks have been productive for me, and I suspect others as well.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, guitar.zombie said:

Some of the dumbest people in this community are here to complain, like they haven't read anything at all.  I play mainly on Xbox and Switch but im ok just waiting it out.  I suggest some people spend the time waiting for servers to be fix to go read a book instead.

Well.... after being offered that the “silver lining” of no more content by Gun being that they can focus on the game being the best it can be by killing bugs and making everything run smoother, I think every negative community reaction is quite valid with the way this game has been running. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

yesterday i was able to play a game fine but tonight  i just got disconnected with a  network error  is it just me or anybody else gettin this ?

and yes i got the update yesterday

Sorry for dropping in the middle, but the error is back atm after I played just a few matches, the game got frozen and kicked myself out, then everyone was in the game at that moment also got kicked out.. My platform is Steam/PC 

2 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Well.... after being offered that the “silver lining” of no more content by Gun being that they can focus on the game being the best it can be by killing bugs and making everything run smoother, I think every negative community reaction is quite valid with the way this game has been running. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Its not that, its people saying the patch isn't working, when they CLEARLY said that this issue won't be resolved until the patch goes live on ALL PLATFORMS.  They said you might some SOME improvements and at least for the switch, I was able to play 4 out of 5 games. 

People are going out of their way to fuck with our game using any means they can because they're big fucking babies.  Its not as simple as just changing a password.  And thats Guns fault the game isnt running smooth cuz someone is INTENTIONALLY trying to destroy the game?

Nah, it doesn’t work. It was ok last night, but every lobby is broken tonight for us. Same issue. 

Well now all we can do is just hope that it eventually gets back up at all. Even then, if the hackers keep finding a way around Guns patches, whats the point?

Sorry, just a little overdramatic I guess. :(

7 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Yup, they could or can make this game great with just the assets they already have and fix every issue. 

I don't think there is a Lawyer on the planet that will get mad because you added a few lines of code to fix an error and make the existing game run smoother. 

At this point it's some weird form of torture for the fans. But hey...vote with your wallet. I aint going near that Predator game. And I love crabface! XD

47 minutes ago, Hemi said:

Yup, they could or can make this game great with just the assets they already have and fix every issue. 

I don't think there is a Lawyer on the planet that will get mad because you added a few lines of code to fix an error and make the existing game run smoother. 

At this point it's some weird form of torture for the fans. But hey...vote with your wallet. I aint going near that Predator game. And I love crabface! XD

Ok, some small misunderstandings.

Gun is updating the game with assets they already have. It runs fairly smooth outside the hacking problems as of late.

Second, Gun Media has nothing to do with The Predator game, lol.

Can anyone tell me what the 1.2 gb patch is for, nothing has changed in the game, neither bugs have been removed nor the game has improved.

13 hours ago, MickeyBuntz said:

It’s not about outsmarting. Once you know the IP, your can do either great positive things or you can do mean law-breaking things. These hackers have decided to do the later. If you have the technical knowledge, it’s not about outsmarting. It’s about security versus functionality. How secure must it be and still be functional for the players without keeping them out too?! It’s a balance. 

• Like 1