mattshotcha

Patch Status - Server Issues (Update as of 9.3.2020)

Greetings to all. When I start the normal game the internet gives a problem. When I enter with Geforce Now it gives fatal problem. It was said that the problems would be eliminated with the new update. When will the game improve? I love the game so much.

31 минуту назад Кровавый Джейсон сказал:

Поздравления всем. Когда

Now I do not understand the joke at all. Servers stopped working with Fatal error. They just don't exist.

я запускаю обычную игру, интернет дает проблемы. Когда я вхожу с Geforce сейчас возникает фатальная проблема. Было сказано, что с новым обновлением проблемы будут устранены. Когда игра улучшится? Я очень люблю эту игру.

31 минуту назад Кровавый Джейсон сказал:

Поздравления всем. Когда я запускаю обычную игру, интернет дает проблемы. Когда я вхожу с Geforce сейчас возникает фатальная проблема. Было сказано, что с новым

обновлением проблемы будут устранены. Когда игра улучшится? Я очень люблю эту игру.

Zero people playing on Steam right now 9:11 EST fatal errors are back patch only worked about 16 hours

• Sad 1

The fatal error started to appear again. + because of this error, the servers stopped working altogether. He writes that it is impossible to create them.

Why am I getting the impression that the hackers can adapt to the patches faster than the devs can patch? Really sad if that is the case. They found a way past the patch in less than 24 hours but it takes 2 weeks to patch.

4 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Почему у меня создается впечатление, что хакеры могут адаптироваться к исправлениям быстрее, чем разработчики? Действительно грустно, если это так. Они нашли способ обойти патч менее чем за 24 часа, но на исправление уходит 2 недели.

Why do hackers do this at all? They just spoil the lives of many people.

2 minutes ago, Rеx said:

Зачем хакеры вообще это делают? Они просто портят жизнь многим людям.

Because hackers are freaks without privacy. I think they have brain cancer. 

• Like 1

Nossa, saiu a atualização, hoje novamente com fatal erro, que lixo. Eu amo esse jogo tenho 4 mil horas de jogo, tem fã do jogo que  coloca até jason x roupas mortes novas etc. ai vcs não consegue arrumar nada direito, olha bug mais chato é do canivete,  para arrumar isso e só ir jogar com os bots,  o jason da o grebe, os bots usan  o canivete, eles consegue largar bombinha, se usar a cura, pronto não gasta o canivete. mas para usar a cura tem que pular uma janela quebrada

I'd just like to know which is true A: They are taking revenge for getting banned  or  B: trying to get finished or almost finished content released and getting bugs fixed faster.  I've heard both excuses as their motive or is it neither. I'd lean toward A because if they are good enough to hack servers then they could have just gave everyone access to Savini, Jason X, clothing and kill packs that are  done and are in the game files.

28 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I'd just like to know which is true A: They are taking revenge for getting banned  or  B: trying to get finished or almost finished content released and getting bugs fixed faster.  I've heard both excuses as their motive or is it neither. I'd lean toward A because if they are good enough to hack servers then they could have just gave everyone access to Savini, Jason X, clothing and kill packs that are  done and are in the game files.

Hackers want to disturb. You can not play again. What content do you say?

32 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

If they had any vested interest in the game, they wouldn’t be doing this constantly. I think it’s probably A as well. Still unplayable on the PS4 despite the patch. 

Got in most of one game that locked up at the very end, then got locked in the first ten seconds of the next two games I tried to join on PS4. So, this worked (mostly) for an evening, then got spiked again.

Servers are down again it seems like on Steam. I keep getting fatal errors again when I'm trying to spend my points at unlocking campers perks, the roulette just keeps on rolling and rolling again. (game hangs)

The team is looking into what's gone on over the last 24 hours. We saw improvements, then another round of issues.

While this patching process is going to be a bit of a slow burn effect, we're still working away at it. This is not going to be a patch and done magic patch, but more of a battle.

That's about all the info I can share at the moment. I'll be back with more as soon as I have it. 

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Команда изучает, что происходило за последние 24 часа. Мы увидели улучшения, а затем еще один раунд проблем.

Хотя этот процесс исправления будет немного медленным, мы все еще над этим работаем. Это не будет патч и волшебный патч, это скорее битва.

Это почти вся информация, которой я могу поделиться на данный момент. Я вернусь с другими, как только они будут у меня. 

Maybe you'll return 2p2 servers? Bypassing the main servers. So that people can become a mini server themselves. 

1 minute ago, King_serj said:

Maybe you'll return 2p2 servers? Bypassing the main servers. So that people can become a mini server themselves. 

That won't fully fix the issue either. We still need to have our database servers stable for that to have any real effect.

No movies, no games. Great legacy work here, awesome. 

I can remember a time when you was able to be a fan of Jason. Somehow people just don't want us to be a fan of anything related to this franchise.

I think Jason is finally dead...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1