mattshotcha

Patch Status - Server Issues (Update as of 9.3.2020)

2 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

I was banned from my 3rd  party software .  It's not fake news , as you said. By the way , don't fool  people .  I have 1200 hours in -game  and I  haven't used any cheats  in the game until today.

karma is going to decide whether you are lying or being honest.
I can say we are invisible and we are looking everywhere hope you are fair in the game. It does not mean that you are cheating.

I've played the game according to its rules until now. But don't worry, I'm coming back with a new account today, and this time I will protect the game's files in the strongest way, not allowing 3rd party software. This time the transformation will be permanent. This time I will not ban.

15 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

I have 1200 hours in -game  and I  haven't used any cheats  in the game until today.

Well done, kid! You once again confirmed that you used cheats in the game. Facepalm!

Hahaha I won't argue with you. You don't know what you're saying yet. Do you know me better than me? No you don't know. Telling you words is like telling the ignorant.

23 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

Hahaha I won't argue with you. You don't know what you're saying yet. Do you know me better than me? No you don't know. Telling you words is like telling the ignorant.

I don't have any discussions with cheaters/hackers. I`m done. And good luck with your new steam profile which I already have. 😉

21 hours ago, JackTV said:

Absolutely. And no matter who you end up with, they’re always in their default clothing too, no matter how you have them clothed. While in the menus, you can see your character and Jason icons go from your pick to the random icon by themselves without warning. Even if those icons don’t change though, I almost never play as the person I chose. It’s super annoying, and causes lots of people to drop out of a round. 

Even if it shows that I have my counselor/Jason selected, people have told me that it shows mine as random on their end

14 hours ago, UnspokenJason said:

After the last update, new bugs started to appear, I think a new fix is needed!

Welcome to the forum.

Just about every fix for this game has led to some unintended side effects. Hopefully the next fix won't be the case. We'll see.

The six week long hacking incident took the team's focus off of the bug fixes. Thankfully, that's been taken care of.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum.

Just about every fix for this game has led to some unintended side effects. Hopefully the next fix won't be the case. We'll see.

The six week long hacking incident took the team's focus off of the bug fixes. Thankfully, that's been taken care of.

I hope the game returns to its old form. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 6:55 AM, UnspokenJason said:

I hope the game returns to its old form. 

That's not gonna happen. If we did go back to the game in its initial form, we'd likely be unable to access certain content that came about after the original launch. This would include certain maps, counselors, Jasons, and offline content. As it stands now, every bug in the game probably won't be fixed before the developers walk away from supporting the game. There's a list they are working through. Let's hope they can fix the major ones, and squeeze in a few minor ones if time and resources permit.

• Like 1

Anyone know if hackers can still remove perks? I'm a little fed up with hiding. In addition, I use family sharing with my main account or I have the kickstarter clothing pack and I am taken for a hacker because my account is recent. I recreated a new account with an older Steam but this time my lvl is low so I'm still a hacker.
If I write the name of my real account in my profile, the hackers will block it and delete my perks. So my question is...  this problem is it patched?  

Thank you  🙂

On 10/19/2020 at 5:25 AM, Mayday said:

Anyone know if hackers can still remove perks? I'm a little fed up with hiding. In addition, I use family sharing with my main account or I have the kickstarter clothing pack and I am taken for a hacker because my account is recent. I recreated a new account with an older Steam but this time my lvl is low so I'm still a hacker.
If I write the name of my real account in my profile, the hackers will block it and delete my perks. So my question is...  this problem is it patched?  

Thank you  🙂

no it not patched nothing really has been patched due to the hackers my mods still allow me to take cp level one and glitch there steam account so no its not patched.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, the fox said:

no it not patched nothing really has been patched due to the hackers my mods still allow me to take cp level one and glitch there steam account so no its not patched.

This shit can be patched or not ?

Ty Abadon 😔

EDIT I have the answer to my question anyway when I look at recent Steam screenshots (read comments)

9A6003794C7275BBB75FB3337BA09B5FF634C025

• Like 2