mattshotcha

Patch Status - Server Issues (Update as of 9.3.2020)

6 hours ago, Slash32 said:

yeah, but most importantly are bugs that they still haven´t fixed such as Part 7´s hearing range, which is further than any other Jason making stealth counselors useless and the anti aliasing which doesn´t do anything on PC.

Yeah, fix the Part VII Jason and then while they're at it fix the Part IV Jason's slow, sucky-ass swimming ability.

Update on PS4:

so I was able to play last night and interact. It still seems to come and go. I guess we are not all fixed up yet. Must still be a platform or two not patched. 

11 hours ago, Dmooring1990 said:

Why do I not have my Savini Jason anymore but still have the counselor pack?

Welcome to the forum.

You can probably ask customer support about that.

f13game@fearthegun.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have submitted a ticket already, but I am still getting a database login error.  I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game on my pc.  I tried deleting cache on steam.  All other games work just fine.

For several days (4 days), the game has a problem connecting to the room. As a result, the game hangs with the search room. I have to exit the game and restart the game, but it doesn't always help. I'm not the only one with this problem. My friends have the same problem. We are on PC.

I'm going to break the rules and bump this thread. Don't tell @Kodiak or @JPops

Updated as of today. Check the original post.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

I see nothing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

25 minutes ago, JPops said:

I see nothing. 

Gasp!

c08dc948c05732434ed2a990d474019b.gif

• Haha 4

On 9/3/2020 at 6:04 PM, mattshotcha said:

Hackers can always delete our cps. In addition, you have not changed the customer key which begins with f5eca462 and which allows  to unlock new content with JX, infinite shift,  ability 255/255.....and more. This key helps block players (database login failure). JKB has the tutorial. 

• Like 1

I just want to use the counselor I picked in the Switch version of the game. 

I own every platform version of the game, and Switch is the only version that’ll give me a random counselor or Jason in 3 out of 5 rounds. 

The infrastructure of the game needs to be improved. My perks were in place yesterday. The cheaters deleted my perks in one day. This issue needs to be resolved urgently.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:29 PM, JackTV said:

I own every platform version of the game, and Switch is the only version that’ll give me a random counselor or Jason in 3 out of 5 rounds. 

Confirmed this issue with 20 or more Switch players at this point, some people even thought random counselor selection was actually just part of the game

On 9/6/2020 at 10:29 PM, JackTV said:

Confirmed this issue with 20 or more Switch players at this point, some people even thought random counselor selection was actually just part of the game

40 minutes ago, chandlerbing said:

Absolutely. And no matter who you end up with, they’re always in their default clothing too, no matter how you have them clothed. While in the menus, you can see your character and Jason icons go from your pick to the random icon by themselves without warning. Even if those icons don’t change though, I almost never play as the person I chose. It’s super annoying, and causes lots of people to drop out of a round. 

50 minutes ago, Bloody Jason said:

Oyunda hile yapmadığım halde banlandım. Birisi bana bunun nedenini söyleyebilir mi?

This is an English forum. 

2 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

I was banned even though I did not cheat in the game. Can someone tell me why?

If you were banned, it was likely due to a violation of the terms of use. Contact the team directly, as they don't discuss ban specifics here.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

I was banned even though I did not cheat in the game. Can someone tell me why?

You was banned for cracked Savini Jason and unreleased killes for Savini Jason. Also you used a lot of glitches in the game (pocket knife, rocks and etc).

You said Overestimate wouldn't ban you? You was wrong. Epic win!

Do you use hacks in the game? You will be banned. We are everywhere in the game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Psychophonic said:

You was banned for cracked Savini Jason and unreleased killes for Savini Jason. You said Overestimate wouldn't ban you? You was wrong. Epic win!

Do you use hacks in the game? You will be banned. We are everywhere in the game.

Good Job Bro, Good comment!!! He need to understand the true and feel the pain. You and me are everywhere, EZ Ban!!

• Like 2

Il y a 6 minutes, Psychophonic a déclaré:

Nous sommes partout dans le jeu.

Yeah,  we report everything, even the slightest unpublished emote now. Good job 😁

• Like 2

😁😁😁@Mayday we´ll continue  reporting .
Today new Day, lets see in the match.
We will searching only Hacker/Cheater.

609085173F82AC11E17716F2317D589E701ADE44

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Psychophonic said:

Kırık Savini Jason ve Savini Jason için serbest bırakılmamış cinayetler nedeniyle cezalandınız. Ayrıca oyunda bir çok hata (çakı, taş vb.) Kullandınız.

Overestimate'in seni yasaklamayacağını mı söyledin? Yanılmışsın Efsanevi zafer!

Oyunda hack kullanıyor musunuz? Yasaklanacaksınız. Oyunun her yerindeyiz.

I was banned from my 3rd  party software .  It's not fake news , as you said. By the way , don't fool  people .  I have 1200 hours in -game  and I  haven't used any cheats  in the game until today.