Based on your play style as Jason, what would be the title of your movie or series, if your greatest moments were put together for a viewing audience?

• Like 5

Friday the 13th : The Shift Awakens!!!!!

lol

Seriously though I would Go with....

Jason stalks Camp Blood.

based on my love of the Stalk ability.

• Like 1

Very nice titles so far.

Mine would probably be "Friday the 13th: Who Put That Trap There, and Why Did I Step in It?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I Have a whole movie story idea for Friday the 13th that i wont share because its too good to give away.

Id Like to write a Friday the 13th script that introduces more occult spirituality,haunted cabins,more villains and a cool back story that ties it all together.

Lets face it The New Childs play movie was RUINED When the Producers chose Writers that wanted to take Childs play in a Scientific direction and and a New story that stays away from supernaturalism and stays away from Discriminating against Caribean people of color that practice VOUDON Or voodoo.

Intellectualism and Science have DESTROYED Art and Movies.

I Could write a story for Friday the 13th that is terrifying and would bring us back to the days of Rebellion and not caring about others feelings or proper acting intellectualism.

Trust me my ideas in movies and games would be BANNED.

The GOOD OLD DAYS OF REAL HORROR CINEMA When people THREW UP or Fainted or DIED During watching THE EXORCIST At The Theatres in the 1970s.

When The Exorcist movie first came to theatres in the 1970s people had to be WHEELED AWAY IN STRETCHERS AND FAINTED OR THREW UP IN THE MOVIE THEATRE.

If you could enter the Strange world of my mind you would see that Im a Real American Horror fan and I Got The Next Winning Horror film.

I Want Sean Cunningham to Allow Rob Zombie to REMAKE The First 4 Friday the 13th movies.

its always cool to have The Zombie spin on a Horror franchise the more Friday the 13th movies the better.

Then id like to see Sean Cunningham HIRE GLENN DANZIG To Write and Remake the first 2 Friday the 13th movies with a cool Occult,witchcraft,paranormal background story.

NORMAL,PROGRESSIVE MINDED,COLLEGE EDUCATED PEOPLE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WRITING OR BEING INVOLVED IN HORROR MOVIES IN ANYWAY.

Normal people RUIN Horror movies because they can only see whats right in front of their face and whats proveable by science.

• Like 2

Just now, Strigoi said:

If you could enter the Strange world of my mind

No thanks.

• Haha 2

The story of my Jason play would be Friday the 13th: Relentless. Because I don't give up as Jason. If you hit me I keep coming. If you juke me I keep coming. If you loop me I keep coming. If you knock my mask off I keep coming. If you kill me I will be back in the sequel. 

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

No thanks.

I Got a very creative mind.

Friday the 13th needs a major face lift and bring other killers and villains into the franchise besides Jason Voorhees.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Friday the 13th needs a major face lift and bring other killers and villains into the franchise besides Jason Voorhees.

I can see adding Freddy into the mix, simply because they have already had a crossover. Me personally, I wouldn’t want anyone else added to the universe. But by all means, you do you. I have no idea what you are imagining, but it could be brilliant. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I can see adding Freddy into the mix, simply because they have already had a crossover. Me personally, I wouldn’t want anyone else added to the universe. But by all means, you do you. I have no idea what you are imagining, but it could be brilliant. 

Thank you so much for that encouragement.

it really makes me feel good and happy.

Im going to take an online writing class from masterclass.

22 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Trust me my ideas in movies and games would be BANNED.

I will 100% trust you on that one.

22 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Then id like to see Sean Cunningham HIRE GLENN DANZIG To Write and Remake the first 2 Friday the 13th movies with a cool Occult,witchcraft,paranormal background story.

Next time I am Jason I'm going to blare Danzig's "Mother" into the mic.

On 8/6/2020 at 3:37 PM, Strigoi said:

I Want Sean Cunningham to Allow Rob Zombie to REMAKE The First 4 Friday the 13th movies.

Yeah. Because he did a great job with the Halloween franchise....

(insert eye roll)

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yeah. Because he did a great job with the Halloween franchise....

(insert eye roll)

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Whats wrong with an Alternate spin on a horror franchise by a talented rock musician.

Rob Zombies Halloween movies are considered seperate from the original storyline anyways.

Ill tell you what Rob Zombies Halloweens are Way Better than Busta Rhymes or any other remake garbage with Jamie Lee Curtis.

I Wish Malek Akkad and Taric Akkad would put some masculanity and Muslim culture in the Halloween franchise and let Michael Myers finally get rid of Boyish Laurie Strode.

Why do Muslim owners of The Halloween franchise keep hiring Writers for Halloween that depict female characters that beat the living shit out of a strong male character that is supposed to be supernaturally over powered.

Friday the 13th: Let the neutering begin...

If someone annoys me I tend to grab them and chop their crotch with the pig splitter or axe. Especially if they taunt me with emotes.

Friday the 13th: Death of the Vanessa Quadruplets

Most of the time when I grab Vanessa, I cut off her leg for being too fast.

I think most epic 8th final kill I've gotten thus far was killing an annoying Vanessa, with the toilet environmental.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Whats wrong with an Alternate spin on a horror franchise by a talented rock musician.

Rob Zombies Halloween movies are considered seperate from the original storyline anyways.

Ill tell you what Rob Zombies Halloweens are Way Better than Busta Rhymes or any other remake garbage with Jamie Lee Curtis.

I Wish Malek Akkad and Taric Akkad would put some masculanity and Muslim culture in the Halloween franchise and let Michael Myers finally get rid of Boyish Laurie Strode.

Why do Muslim owners of The Halloween franchise keep hiring Writers for Halloween that depict female characters that beat the living shit out of a strong male character that is supposed to be supernaturally over powered.

I don't think religion has, nor should it have anything to do with Michael Myers, or the Halloween franchise tbh. I also don't think Rob Zombie needs to touch anything horror related ever again. To be perfectly fair, they should have stopped with the 1978 original. It was perfect. They gave him everything they had at the end and he just gets up and walks away. No reason for any of it. That's what made him scary. 

2018 wasn't too bad. But let's face it. The guys old asf now. He wouldn't be that hard to over power. Break his hip and run. Easy win. I honestly just hope they hurry up and end it before they ruin it.

On to the actual topic of the thread...

Mine would be a tutorial series entitled:

"Friday the 13th for dummies"

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Why do you keep bitch-whining that "a strong male character that is supposed to be supernaturally over powered" isn't easy enough for a female character to beat the living shit out of?

On 8/7/2020 at 3:05 PM, hogbackandbeans said:

Friday the 13th: Jason gets owned by kill squad.

Because I suck as Jason. 

LoL

@Fatal Error, you're doing your part to control the counselor population, especially the abundant packs of Vanessa out there.

@Somethin Cool, as there is a "for dummies" book on just about everything, a movie of such for this game would be appropriate.

It sounds like a good YouTube series.

@Bloody Jason, your question is better suited with evidence to the team at jasonkillsbugs.com, rather than here. Also, watch the naming and shaming.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1