Sign in to follow this  
Fatal Error

Friday the 13th: Jason's Doom

https://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii/addons/friday-the-13th-jasons-doom

I go by the name Kontra Kommando, in the Doom community. I made a Friday the 13th mod based on LJN's 1989 game for Doom back in 2014. Above is the link for it.

FYI Jason's colors are a bit off, because of how I converted the sprites.

I also made several other mods based on the movie Aliens.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/aliens-the-ultimate-d

• Like 3

holy shit that is awesome!

i noticed mrs voorhees head in that smaller room.. does she attack or have a purpose? i also noticed a picture on the wall of the boat from 'jaws' on nes.. nice touch! gotta love the doom community..

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

holy shit that is awesome!

i noticed mrs voorhees head in that smaller room.. does she attack or have a purpose? i also noticed a picture on the wall of the boat from 'jaws' on nes.. nice touch! gotta love the doom community..

She did in the original NES game so it would pretty sweet if she did. I also like the original NES map hanging up on the wall. That game got a bad rap, but I always loved it as a kid. Of course I actually knew how to play it back in the day, so the cryptic crap never really bothered me.

5 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

She did in the original NES game so it would pretty sweet if she did. I also like the original NES map hanging up on the wall. That game got a bad rap, but I always loved it as a kid. Of course I actually knew how to play it back in the day, so the cryptic crap never really bothered me.

i love the nes game.. its a really good game IF you know what youre doing. i had the manual as a kid, so that made a big difference.. my tactic was to save the children at all costs during the first two days.. because i could not fight jason in the cabins on the third day.. no freakin way.... so id just let the kids die on the third day until there were only 5 left, since jason can only kill 5 at a time.. in the mean time id do anything i could to fight him with the torch on the road..

so... nes jason is the only jason who kills children... nes jason is the most savage of all the jasons! ha ha ha ha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

i love the nes game.. its a really good game IF you know what youre doing. i had the manual as a kid, so that made a big difference.. my tactic was to save the children at all costs during the first two days.. because i could not fight jason in the cabins on the third day.. no freakin way.... so id just let the kids die on the third day until there were only 5 left, since jason can only kill 5 at a time.. in the mean time id do anything i could to fight him with the torch on the road..

so... nes jason is the only jason who kills children... nes jason is the most savage of all the jasons! ha ha ha ha.

I didn't even need a manual. 😁 It took forever and a lot of trial and error (and one cousin) to figure everything out. It pissed me off a little that I didn't know you could trick Jason out of the cabins and onto the road until a couple of years ago. That would've been nice to know back then.

1 minute ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I didn't even need a manual. 😁 It took forever and a lot of trial and error (and one cousin) to figure everything out. It pissed me off a little that I didn't know you could trick Jason out of the cabins and onto the road until a couple of years ago. That would've been nice to know back then.

aw yes tricking him to go outside, usually after you come to a counselors rescue.. this is the main tactic i used on the third day to fight him on the road. i knew this early on because if i went into a cabin jason was in, id say fuck this & leave, just to have him pop up outside & scare the shit out of me!