Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Who is your favorite video game design company

My favorite video game design companies and writers are people who make Games like Manhunt or Skyrim.

Finding a Writer who could write a story BIG Enough to make a new Friday the 13th game as big as Skyrim.

Manhunt video game writers  are Alan Davidson,Christian Cantamessa and James Worral.

Programmers for The Manhunt video game from RockStar North are Obbe Vermeij,Adam Fowler and John Whyte.

I Wonder if there is any way to email these programmers from Rockstar North and ask them if they would get a second Friday the 13th game going after the law suit is over.

Gun Medias Friday the 13th the game has really roused new interest in The Friday the 13th Franchise and movies.

Seems as if there is a HUGE Market for a second Friday the 13th video game.

Wouldnt it be freakin AWESOME If Julian Lefay and Ted Peterson leaders of The Elder Scrolls Design Team and Bethesda got the ok from Sean Cunningham to create a HUGE Friday the 13th game with mods and Creation club like Skyrim.

Bethesda? LMAO After that train wreck of Fallout 76? No way. I say CD Projekt Red much better Witcher 3 speaks for itself. Creative Assembly would be good too they did Alien Isolation. Definitely no company that will micro transaction you to death like EA.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Bethesda? LMAO After that train wreck of Fallout 76? No way. I say CD Projekt Red much better Witcher 3 speaks for itself. Creative Assembly would be good too they did Alien Isolation. Definitely no company that will micro transaction you to death like EA.

Never heard of CD PROJEKT RED or CREATIVE ASSEMBLY.

I Just imagined Friday the 13th the game could be expanded into a HUGE Game if a good writer and producer like JULIAN LEFAY Got the License.

8 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

You never heard of or played Witcher 3? Alien Isolation either?

Not yet.

I Love games with castles and magick like skyrim.

I Want Julian Lefay so badly to get the license for Friday the 13th.

A Friday the 13th creation club and mods would be so cool.

The Witcher games look cool and like my style of games.

Im a fan of Alien movies and games but havent played Alien Isolation yet.

I Have a ton of games. but i only play Skyrim and Friday the 13th.

What do you think of the game GHOSTS OF TSUSHIMA by Jason Connell and Nate Fox.

Hey @mattshotcha   what are your favorite video games and game designers or video game companies.

After the Lawsuit in your opinion would another video game company ever consider getting a license for Friday the 13th and making another Friday the 13th game.

Do you think there is a HUGE Demand for Sean Cunninghams Horror inc to reach out to another video game company and create another Friday the 13th game.

11 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Hey @mattshotcha   what are your favorite video games and game designers or video game companies.

After the Lawsuit in your opinion would another video game company ever consider getting a license for Friday the 13th and making another Friday the 13th game.

Do you think there is a HUGE Demand for Sean Cunninghams Horror inc to reach out to another video game company and create another Friday the 13th game.

I think some of the best writing and storytelling in a game has been in Bioshock. Without a doubt, an amazing story, a whole world created underwater, with a whole alternate reality timeline. Horror elements, shooter elements. Just a great game.

As far as F13 as a franchise and video games, who knows really. I think the franchise has some significant ground to cover before we're at the point where we can even speculate on it.

• Like 1

I would actually like to see a team such as Naughty Dog get ahold of the license.  They did such a great job with the Uncharted series and at least the first Last Of Us (haven't played Last Of Us 2 yet). I think they would be able to work wonders with the environment and gameplay. Love the details Gun and IllFonic put into this game, but if anyone else ever takes a crack at it, Naughty Dog would get my vote.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I would actually like to see a team such as Naughty Dog get a hold of the license.  They did such a great job with the Uncharted series and at least the first Last Of Us (haven't played Last Of Us 2 yet). I think they would be able to work wonders with the environment and gameplay. Love the details Gun and IllFonic put into this game, but if anyone else ever takes a crack at it, Naughty Dog would get my vote.

Ill have to look up Naughty Dogs website.

I Still say writers from Rockstar North like JAMES WORRAL who wrote GTA And Manhunt video games could make a great Friday the 13th video game after the lawsuit.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2003/09/30/manhunt-the-story

4 hours ago, Strigoi said:

The Witcher games look cool and like my style of games.

I wish i never played Witcher 3.  Just to be able to play it again for the 1st time.

IMO, Its one of the greatest games ever made

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I wish i never played Witcher 3.  Just to be able to play it again for the 1st time.

IMO, Its one of the greatest games ever made

Wow if The Witcher is that good im going to have to buy it.

does it have spell books and magick.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I would actually like to see a team such as Naughty Dog get ahold of the license.  They did such a great job with the Uncharted series and at least the first Last Of Us (haven't played Last Of Us 2 yet). I think they would be able to work wonders with the environment and gameplay. Love the details Gun and IllFonic put into this game, but if anyone else ever takes a crack at it, Naughty Dog would get my vote.

The Last of Us 2 is a really good game. The passion behind the game's design is undeniable.

@Strigoi, out of curiosity, how big of an F13 game are you looking to experience?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Potions and magic.Lots of potion ingredients you can gather as potions are needed to enhance Geralt's (main character) abilities.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The Last of Us 2 is a really good game. The passion behind the game's design is undeniable.

@Strigoi, out of curiosity, how big of an F13 game are you looking to experience?

I Want an single player experience as Jason where you must build a shack and stalk new players on the map as they drop in online.

A Large Friday the 13th game where missions as Jason and counselors are available.

all the stores and diners and small towns from the movies in the game.

13 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Wow if The Witcher is that good im going to have to buy it.

Theres alot of magic..Witchers can use magic called signs.

Don't really want to spoil it for you tho.

One things for sure tho, the game is more geared toward adults.   

Just watching the trailer again, makes me want to play through it again.  

13 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I didn't mind Last of Us 1.

But Last of Us 2 seems like complete mess..     Just watching a friend play it for a few hours and seeing how ridiculous the games story is, and who the game forces you to play as was enough for me to pass on it.

The moment players are forced to play as Big Mama Pump..  it becomes a comedy or just pure torture.     

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I didn't mind Last of Us 1.

But Last of Us 2 seems like complete mess..     Just watching a friend play it for a few hours and seeing how ridiculous the games story is, and who the game forces you to play as was enough for me to pass on it.

The moment players are forced to play as Big Mama Pump..  it becomes a comedy or just pure torture.     

I don't mind a bit of torture in the gaming world. It builds character.

I do agree that the original is a bit better than the sequel. It's not for everybody, but I enjoyed it.

@Strigoi, that sounds like one big game. It would be quite unique, if someone designed it as such.

• Like 1

I adore Witcher 3. I love to play video games. It is logical that this love came to me from early childhood. I remember how the first computer appeared in our family and several games were already installed there. The next day I just refused to go to school. I am now in college and decided to write an essay about this. The company https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/entertainment/ helped me a lot with this, on whose website I found examples of interesting essays that are similar in topic. And I'm writing specifically about the gaming industry and how it has influenced the entertainment industry lately.

8 hours ago, Cyon said:

I adore Witcher 3

What company designed Witcher video game series.