Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Custom NECA Tommy Jarvis

So, after working on all those custom Neca Jason figures....I have decided to start a New line of Custom figures based on....

The Heroes and Heroines of Friday the 13th.....

And obviously Tommy is one of our main heroes so I decided to start with him....and since August 1st Is the 34 year anniversary  of Jason Lives it made perfect sense.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

Let me know what you think.

“Jason belongs in Hell...and I am going to see he gets there...”

@Dragonfire82877 @Fair Play @Jason Todd Voorhees @Slasher_Clone

@RetroJason89 @DontZzz34

@Carlos @Big Daddy J

EE2CB2BB-2389-42E7-A18B-059C2164A702.jpeg

5AC1FEE0-5FB9-45A9-B790-D35219571F64.jpeg

F852894C-495A-4627-83B5-FDEB180F8CC3.jpeg

82DD90CA-714A-42B6-A2DF-BEAD85B42015.jpeg

C8EA5993-B1FF-40F1-985E-89243ED8AFA6.jpeg

ECB70085-63A2-49C0-9125-EF57C3D6291A.jpeg

• Like 4

That's unbelievable. What did you use for the base? I hope you are planning on a Tina custom from part 7. If you did this great of a job with Tommy, I'm sure you could do her justice as well.

• Like 1

They look like a couple of hunting pals in that first pic. I like your background too, excellent touch. 

Can’t wait to see what you do for some of the final girls.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That's unbelievable. What did you use for the base? I hope you are planning on a Tina custom from part 7. If you did this great of a job with Tommy, I'm sure you could do her justice as well.

Thank you 🙏🏻  Dragon!!

I have big plans for this line up of Figures.

Stay tuned.😃

The Base Figure was Neca Officer K BladeRunner 2049.

I resculpted the chin/ hair / eyebrows. Cut the long coat and collar off.
resculpted the Jacket and flannel undershirt.

Repainted him completely to match to the best of my ability His look from Jason Lives.

I am going to get some more chain and sculpt a Rock to go with him as well eventually.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They look like a couple of hunting pals in that first pic. I like your background too, excellent touch. 

Can’t wait to see what you do for some of the final girls.

Lol. They do look like the best of friends in that shot.

I can hear Tommy now....

”Start heating up the beans Jason. I am going hunting. I shoot it....you cook it.“

Jasons response..  “classic Head tilt.”

Thanks for the compliments buddy!! I have become quite addicted to making these figures now!! Hope you enjoy what’s coming next!!

• Like 1

Ok legit question but has Neca even contact you to work for them? Like seriously if i hadn't seen Neca or their toy line nor Join here i would've suspected these figures you made were from the company themselves cause they're that good in quality! Bravo & you are also starting to inspire me in making my own custom Neca figures one day!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RetroJason89 said:

Ok legit question but has Neca even contact you to work for them? Like seriously if i hadn't seen Neca or their toy line nor Join here i would've suspected these figures you made were from the company themselves cause they're that good in quality! Bravo & you are also starting to inspire me in making my own custom Neca figures one day!

Truly appreciate the amazing compliment!!!! Thank you!

Lol, no Neca and I are not in contact.

I am also nowhere near as talented as the teams at Neca are.... I just add to the existing works they do. 
I do put everything I can into these custom figures.......I love to create something recognizable out of something else...... so if you do feel inspired and get into doing your own custom works I will tell you I have been having a blast and it’s extremely addicting at this point.....I am constantly looking on the internet to see what some figures could be turned into next lol.

On 8/3/2020 at 12:58 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

So, after working on all those custom Neca Jason figures....I have decided to start a New line of Custom figures based on....

The Heroes and Heroines of Friday the 13th.....

And obviously Tommy is one of our main heroes so I decided to start with him....and since August 1st Is the 34 year anniversary  of Jason Lives it made perfect sense.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

Let me know what you think.

“Jason belongs in Hell...and I am going to see he gets there...”

@Dragonfire82877 @Fair Play @Jason Todd Voorhees @Slasher_Clone

@RetroJason89 @DontZzz34

@Carlos @Big Daddy J

EE2CB2BB-2389-42E7-A18B-059C2164A702.jpeg

5AC1FEE0-5FB9-45A9-B790-D35219571F64.jpeg

F852894C-495A-4627-83B5-FDEB180F8CC3.jpeg

82DD90CA-714A-42B6-A2DF-BEAD85B42015.jpeg

C8EA5993-B1FF-40F1-985E-89243ED8AFA6.jpeg

ECB70085-63A2-49C0-9125-EF57C3D6291A.jpeg

AMAZING JOB MY FRIEND! 

• Like 1

That Tommy actually looks sick. The face is very accurate. I don't know how you do that, but I know that's good af.

• Like 1

@Jason Todd Voorhees

@Carlos

Thanks Guys!!! I definitely appreciate the positive feedback!!!

@Carlos the trick For me  is finding a sculpt that Has similar features to what I want it to look like.....And then adding or taking the existing features back a little.

in this case the figure I used needed a shave, longer hair, Less prominent eyebrows and a new dimple chin.... ( One of Tom Matthews Identifying features. Lol)

Fine sand paper/ Greenstuff sculpty and Acrylic paint are my best friends...lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

That is amazing man!! Are you still selling him on eBay?

Thanks bro!!! And yes he is still up for sale on eBay.

i went & peeped this beauty out on ebay.. i also see you have a hobo michael myers.. i dont think i need to say it but both items are pure action figure goodness to the max.. ive never wanted to radio in for tommy jarvis so bad in my life ha ha ha ha! damn fine action figuring, damn fine.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

i went & peeped this beauty out on ebay.. i also see you have a hobo michael myers.. i dont think i need to say it but both items are pure action figure goodness to the max.. ive never wanted to radio in for tommy jarvis so bad in my life ha ha ha ha! damn fine action figuring, damn fine.

Thank you @glowing ooze 

I am glad you like them the Hobo Myers was made from the Mezco Halloween 2 figure with some added Neca / McFarlane figure parts And a paint job.....I like the way he turned out.......just not a huge fan of the movie.

I am working on a couple different custom figures at the moment that I am really excited about hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to finish one or two of them to post.

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thank you @glowing ooze

I like the way he turned out.......just not a huge fan of the movie.

im not crazy about the remakes of halloween either. although it does have some good michael action & he looks great as a feild drifting hobo haha.

• Haha 1