Which counselor have you seen most as a teamer?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which counselor have you seen most as a teamer?

• Adam
    • A.J.
    • Buggzy
    • Chad
    • Deborah
    • Fox
    • Jenny
    • Kenny
    • Lachappa
    • Mitch
    • Sheldon
    • Tiffany
    • Vanessa
    • Victoria

Here's something to talk about while we're waiting for that server issue to be fully resolved.

Feel free to share any memorable stories of any noteworthy teamers you have encountered.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Here's something to talk about while we're waiting for that server issue to be fully resolved.

Feel free to share any memorable stories of any noteworthy teamers you have encountered.

There's nothing more revolting than a Jason who literally hides behind his teamer counselor-bitch because scary Tommy and Vanessa are trying to kill him.

• Sad 1

Vanessa for sure, but there's this one story of a Chad player that I'll never forget. One day while halfway through a match, bitch-boy Chad and his friend who was in a Car was trying to kill everybody in the lobby and to put the Cherry on top of the shit cake, Jason just so happens to be with them in a party chat. So as you can imagine, they're probably saying stuff like, "Watch the left side of the house, he's going through there" or "trap the right window, if he heads out through the main door I'll run him over". At this very moment, I knew I had to be in my A-game. And so by a miracle I was able to call the cops and was able to escape via Cops after I had wasted 2 PKs.

It's almost always Vanessa, but one teamer incident stands out where the teamer was Lachappa in the 2 seater killing off the lobby. Since I don't use a mike, no one was able to warn me as he came bearing down me. Fortunately, my spidey sense told me something was wrong when he pointed the car straight at me, blasting the horn.  I put a tree between us and watched as he crashed mere feet away from me. My dilemma was that even if he couldn't get to me, he could warn his buddy Jason as to where I was.  One problem was solved when he got the car stuck, so I danced in his headlights, gave him the bird and a bow,  and took off. When I looked back, I almost split my sides laughing as Jason showed up and tried to help him get the car free by punching it. I guess Jason still had some learning to do concerning roadside service. While those 2 ass hats were occupied with the car, the cops showed up, and I met with the other surviving counselor who called them, and we escaped. Cheers and game on, my friends 

21 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

It's almost always Vanessa, but one teamer incident stands out where the teamer was Lachappa in the 2 seater killing off the lobby. Since I don't use a mike, no one was able to warn me as he came bearing down me. Fortunately, my spidey sense told me something was wrong when he pointed the car straight at me, blasting the horn.  I put a tree between us and watched as he crashed mere feet away from me. My dilemma was that even if he couldn't get to me, he could warn his buddy Jason as to where I was.  One problem was solved when he got the car stuck, so I danced in his headlights, gave him the bird and a bow,  and took off. When I looked back, I almost split my sides laughing as Jason showed up and tried to help him get the car free by punching it. I guess Jason still had some learning to do concerning roadside service. While those 2 ass hats were occupied with the car, the cops showed up, and I met with the other surviving counselor who called them, and we escaped. Cheers and game on, my friends 

What a bunch of losers. You know what's really satisfying when dealing with teamers? Being Jason in the very next round and getting the rest of the lobby to help you hunt down the teamers (counter-teaming, for lack of a better word). I find that most counselors are happy to assist you, especially if they were team-killed in the previous round. The last time I did this, I had the non-teamers hold on to any repair parts they found until the teamers were dead. One of them came back as Tommy and decided to go for a Jason-kill but this was foiled when one of the ones who had gotten run over last round snatched the sweater. They rage-quit, because of course they did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nice video @HaHaTrumpWon.

@Dunken, it sounds like one impressive match.

@MortenMagnePal, from the people I encounter in Quick Play, it seems to be a common observation.

@SonofOdin6039, giving roadside service Jason and friends the finger and bow was a nice touch.

I once had a match with a Savini Jason and a pair of Tiffany helpers. I quickly realized that they were allied, and I made them think I was with them. They went around opening doors, to which I closed and locked them again, once they moved on. I repaired the car and parked it near an exit, telling my "team" that I had trapped it, and they took me at my word. Jason ended up only getting 1/7 and left the lobby with his sidekicks afterwards. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 8/4/2020 at 10:22 PM, SonofOdin6039 said:

Thanks, buddy. That's awesome to get the best of th e teamers

You gotta give them the business when they try to ruin things for everyone else.

• Like 3

I miss the teamers who would take car/boat parts up to the roof of the Packanack Lodge. 

Back then I would just go up on the roof with them and dance to annoy them and their Jason friend. 

Now they'll just carry those parts around with them until they get the car keys and then you get to try and avoid the car and Jason.  Which can be fun as well, especially when you're looping in tight spaces and watch the car constantly crash.  LOL 

it is really fun tryin to avoid the car & jason..

one time this idiot was runnin people over, his stupid ass got out the car to come in my cabin & unlock the door for jason.... i snaked the car while it was outside runnin 😁