Carlso

Lachappa 3 hits with the Baseball Bat Am I Getting Crazy?

I've seen multiple times people saying that 5 Luck counselors only get 2 hits with the baseball bat. I was surprised cuz I always get 3 hits with Lachappa. There was even a post made by someone that stated that only 6 Luck counselors and beyond could get more than two hits. That actually made me question my sanity. Every time I count 3 hits for Lachappa. Am I dumb? Is it like Jenny's stealth (she has 6 stealth, but that actually counts as 8.5 stealth)? I thought I knew how to count. I don't know why he gets 3 hits. Does somebody else also get 3 hits with he baseball bat while playing Chappa?

Yeah, I don't believe that's true for a second. I use LaChappa a lot, and I always get at least 3 swings with a decent durability weapons, bat included with only a  handful of exceptions. Take Vanessa as a comparison who has a luck of 6, and I can get 6 swings from a machete out of her usually and always four with an ax. I doubt there would be that much of a discrepancy between a 5 and a 6. This is Friday though, and everybody seems to have different experiences. I run Epic Sucker Punch and have failed to get Jason to his knees at least half a dozen times, while others swear they've never seen it fail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

Some of it feels accurate, and some of it doesn't. If Bugsy got four swings out of a machete, I'd be using him to desmask Jason all the time, but I'm lucky if I get three swings with him even if that. Same thing with Adam. For A.J. if you find any weapon that doesn't break in two swings with her, other than a wrench, its' a small miracle. I've seen Kenny, Tiffany, and Chopps get more than two swings out of a bat many times. The article also says the bat has a 100% chance of stunning Jason, which we know is not true, and neglects to mention that characters with higher luck can start the car faster. Yeah, a lot has changed since 2017.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Yeah, a lot has changed since 2017.

Also felt that. Just wanted to be sure cuz I heard it from many people.

Oof

That guide is so outdated and inaccurate. It would have given you a good rough guess of how things worked back then. That's about it.

The numbers on the stats are more of a rough estimate. Each counselor was individually coded. That's why you can have 3 of the same "10" stats on 3 different counselors that don't play the same.