RetroJason89

More effective way to earn exp with bots?

So with the servers down I been level grinding using the bots for the past few days (lvl.62 now) & the highest exp I ever earn was around 2,650 & I been trying to emulate those numbers in other matches but for some reason I only keep hitting 2,450 or lower & keep in mind I use traps, destroy all generators along with trapping them to force the bots to repair them, & use alot of environmental kills but with that said I never reached 2,650 again & was wondering if anyone here knows any efficient ways in getting the highest exp with bots?

As far as I know:

1-Juts do environmental kills

2-Just destroy one eletronic box, so they can call Tommy Jarvis

3-Try to make them step on at least one trap

You said that you destroy all generators and keep getting 2450. A kill on Tommy Jarvis is 150 and I am pretty sure you only gain points when you destroy the first generator, so it's really worthy to not destroy the Tommy generator, let them call Tommy, and then kill him.

• Like 1

As mentioned above, kill everyone using environmental kills, get at least one of them to step in a trap and destroy one electrical box as you only get XP for the first one destroyed. 

in my opinion it is too much trouble having tommy spawn cause its too hard to find him along with using traps so i just kill 7 with enviromental kills and break a power box for an easy 2200 also play part 4 cause destruction or roy cause his outro is the fastest

11 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

So with the servers down I been level grinding using the bots for the past few days (lvl.62 now) & the highest exp I ever earn was around 2,650 & I been trying to emulate those numbers in other matches but for some reason I only keep hitting 2,450 or lower & keep in mind I use traps, destroy all generators along with trapping them to force the bots to repair them, & use alot of environmental kills but with that said I never reached 2,650 again & was wondering if anyone here knows any efficient ways in getting the highest exp with bots?

also what map do you play?

28 minutes ago, 82912 said:

in my opinion it is too much trouble having tommy spawn cause its too hard to find him along with using traps so i just kill 7 with enviromental kills and break a power box for an easy 2200 also play part 4 cause destruction or roy cause his outro is the fastest

also what map do you play?

Crystal lake small brother it's fast n' easy & I agree with not wanting to wait for Tommy but again 2,600 is too good to pass up however it depends how badly I want or it my patient is thinning.

What Jason are you using? The ones I pick crash the damn game all the time... lol. 

31 minutes ago, Hemi said:

What Jason are you using? The ones I pick crash the damn game all the time... lol. 

Originally pt.4 for the destruction but now pt.5 to go through the end cutscene faster.