Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Mask Buff

Mask Buff  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Did the Mask buff make any difference in difficulty to kill Jason now that it has been in the game a while?

• Yes, it helped significantly it's much harder to kill Jason.
    • No, it made little to no difference and it's still way too easy to kill Jason.
    • Maybe a little but not nearly enough to make much difference

Since the buff has been in the game for a while, I decided to make a poll to see how much impact it has made.

It kind of depends on the situation. If you have a squad of Jason Killers who know what they're doing, I doubt there's much of a difference. They just have to work a little bit harder to get the mask off. If you're like me and are usually running solo, it has become significantly more difficult especially those matches when I'm forced to do pretty much all the work myself. Can't just can't wack him five or six times with a Machete anymore, and pretty much get that thing off myself before I give myself up. I've had to adjust my strategy considerably, and honestly I like it. Killing Jason had gotten way too easy.

So far I'm kind of surprised I figured the no's would be the obvious vote because I've noticed little to no difference IMO. I know Strigoi is going to vote yes.

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

So far I'm kind of surprised I figured the no's would be the obvious vote because I've noticed little to no difference IMO. I know Strigoi is going to vote yes.

Give your poll a day or two to see the predicted results.

True it has swung back and the maybe choice really means you lean toward no.LOL Just my personal opinion that the buff was just the devs way of throwing us a little bone to calm the complaints down because that was THE main discussion on here for quite some time that Jason was too easy to kill.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:00 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

I accidentally voted on yes lol