RetroJason89

Preforming the texture glitch

I don't think what I'm talking about needs explaining buut

yeah had this happened to me twice but this one remains my favorite for the obvious reasons despite it being the end cutscene but it leaves with the question is it possible to do this intentionally? Like is their a method or action for Jason to glitch out? Or is it simply random? Any help would be appreciated.

Just curious, but has anyone else had the weapon glitch too when you get the textured glitch Jason? I've had it happen to me twice. Even though my Jason was carrying around a machete,  the kills defaulted to the fence post/spear kills. Basically, I got this pretty cool effect seeing a couple of the spear kills performed in part with the machete as it slowly morphed into the fence post towards the end creating some interesting visuals.

6 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

I don't think what I'm talking about needs explaining buut

yeah had this happened to me twice but this one remains my favorite for the obvious reasons despite it being the end cutscene but it leaves with the question is it possible to do this intentionally? Like is their a method or action for Jason to glitch out? Or is it simply random? Any help would be appreciated.

Absolutely

10 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

Like is their a method or action for Jason to glitch out? Or is it simply random? 

I heard something about it being caused by someone joining the match right before it starts. 

7 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Just curious, but has anyone else had the weapon glitch too when you get the textured glitch Jason? I've had it happen to me twice. Even though my Jason was carrying around a machete,  the kills defaulted to the fence post/spear kills. Basically, I got this pretty cool effect seeing a couple of the spear kills performed in part with the machete as it slowly morphed into the fence post towards the end creating some interesting visuals.

Yup. I had a Part 2 and 3 Jason Hybrid holding the fire ax but able to do weapon kills with the pig splitter on video. It's most noticeable at 10:06 when I do "The Jarvis", but the splitter magically transforms in to the fire ax at the end of the kill:

• Like 1

It’s a glorious glitch, and the one time that I’m actually happy a patch didn’t fix what it was intended to. The mashed up Jasons can be really awesome looking. 

1 hour ago, RetroJason89 said:

So random?

So you're asking how to perform a glitch on the official F13 game forums so you can go perform said glitch to get views on YouTube/Twitch? That about right? You're not doing anything that hasn't been done a thousand times before. You're not going to get a "hybrid" Jason. Sure as hell not Savini. That video I posted is in fact part 7 Jason, complete with all of part 7 Jason's stats. He just happens to be purple with part 3 Jason's retro music.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

So you're asking how to perform a glitch on the official F13 game forums so you can go perform said glitch to get views on YouTube/Twitch? That about right? You're not doing anything that hasn't been done a thousand times before. You're not going to get a "hybrid" Jason. Sure as hell not Savini. That video I posted is in fact part 7 Jason, complete with all of part 7 Jason's stats. He just happens to be purple with part 3 Jason's retro music.

Well first of all I know I'm not going to get a hybrid Jason with crazy strengths or weaknesses mixed in together again i played on the switch for about a year & seen this glitch happen many times just always wondered if there was a way to do so I can use other Jason's with the NES skin & second really? If you seen my videos & I mean really seen them then you know I'm playing for fun & only upload for that reason only of course there are rare moments for exposing people exploiting glitches to win like teleporting & whatnot but those were by chance plus it serves in a positive way for other players to watch out for exploiters like them. So please don't see me in that light I'm just a player who plays for fun with his favorite Jason(s) & trying to keep the game alive as much as possible.

Nice. Turns out I lied though. Found my old capture, and it was actually the fire ax and fence post. Still pretty sweet seeing the ax head push though LaChappa's face instead of the pole. 

44 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Nice. Turns out I lied though. Found my old capture, and it was actually the fire ax and fence post. Still pretty sweet seeing the ax head push though LaChappa's face instead of the pole. 

Not lied but mistake my friend.(•‿•)

• Thanks 1