Jump to content

Recommended Posts

For those who are new or are unaware about the Savini Jason code "Theft" at LRG You can read all about it here. Theft At LRG (Includes Gun's Statement as well as Limited Run Games Statement)

Matt's Response Regarding LRG Handling

Now this is not going to be a thread looking to start problems or cause any form of toxic arguments. This is meant to provide information regarding the situation and things that just don't add up in how things were handled as well as conflicting answers about it.

Check out more about it Here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

In before Kodiak nukes the thread. 

 

Nuke it for what? There is nothing toxic about what is posted. This does not violate any rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Nuke it for what? There is nothing toxic about what is posted. This does not violate any rules.

They nuke all the Savini threads. They get real toxic real fast. The mods in the past have even created memes about how many Savini threads they have nuked. 

Fans who didn't back the kickstarter and always ask for him. Locked

Fans who claim Gun Media sold the "stolen" codes. Locked

Fans bitching about the psn and XBOX live Savini leak. Locked

It's just going to get locked because it is a controversy Gun is sick of. No matter how well meaning the thread is. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

They nuke all the Savini threads. They get real toxic real fast. The mods in the past have even created memes about how many Savini threads they have nuked. 

Fans who didn't back the kickstarter and always ask for him. Locked

Fans who claim Gun Media sold the "stolen" codes. Locked

Fans bitching about the psn and XBOX live Savini leak. Locked

It's just going to get locked because it is a controversy Gun is sick of. No matter how well meaning the thread is. 

 

Oh I know that, the difference is that this thread isn't about Savini Jason complaining and everything else. This is straight up facts be provided. If they Nuke it, it is for the sole purpose of censoring information that goes against information we were all given on the specific matter. No toxicity, no conspiracies, straight facts with proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Oh I know that, the difference is that this thread isn't about Savini Jason complaining and everything else. This is straight up facts be provided. If they Nuke it, it is for the sole purpose of censoring information that goes against information we were all given on the specific matter. No toxicity, no conspiracies, straight facts with proof.

Then get used to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

Then get used to it. 

Why should I get used to being ok with people censoring information that is backed up with facts and prrof? All because it goes against their liking and narrative? Because it isn't a post praising them and ignoring more serious issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Why should I get used to being ok with people censoring information that is backed up with facts and prrof? All because it goes against their liking and narrative? Because it isn't a post praising them and ignoring more serious issues?

It's possible the same information is posted on other sites.

I don't think every site that has the information available is looking to censor it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fair Play said:

It's possible the same information is posted on other sites.

I don't think every site that has the information available is looking to censor it.

The information which was compiled from Guns statement, LRG's statement and a post from Matt, The only place it was put together was one other place by me and another person. Regardless if it was on 3 other places, it is information relevant to the game which makes it relevant to being shared with the games community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

The information which was compiled from Guns statement, LRG's statement and a post from Matt, The only place it was put together was one other place by me and another person. Regardless if it was on 3 other places, it is information relevant to the game which makes it relevant to being shared with the games community.

No one is arguing the need to share information with the game community.

The community is comprised of more than just those of us here.

I do applaud you for wanting to share information and keeping people in the loop.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fair Play said:

No one is arguing the need to share information with the game community.

The community is comprised of more than just those of us here.

I do applaud you for wanting to share information and keeping people in the loop.

I appreciate that. That is why I wanted to share it so there could be a discussion regarding the information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys keep sharing that comment like it's some eureka moment.

Me saying LRG handled whatever happened to the LRG employee is literally nothing worth wasting breath about. I didn't say they found him, took him outside and flogged him. I just said that they handled their side of it however they handled it.

"But oh my god, he said they handled it and they said they couldn't identify the employee and we think we did." Enough already.

You start this thread off saying you don't intend for it to start problems. So then what is the point of the thread?

There's nothing new to provide as far as info here and there's nothing productive to come from it other than promoting the conspiracy thread from the Reddit page.

I'm going to lock the thread now, and no, that's not censorship. Firstly because it's going to be locked, not hidden. Secondly because no one is stopping you from talking about it, just talk about it somewhere else. You know, like Reddit, where you already have a thread on it that's open for discussion.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt beat me to it. This thread wouldn't have lasted as it's not a topic of a good discussion, so I'd have locked it as well.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...