Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Gun Media Studios

Im thinking of driving to Gun Media studios in Lexington Kentucky.

I Live in ohio close to Kentucky.

I Want Wes Keltner to sign my physical copy of Friday the 13th the game.

Id like to interview Wes Keltner about Gun Medias next project.

@mattshotcha @wes

Are fans welcome to visit Gun Media studios.

If fans are not welcome to visit Gun Media studios i wont bother anyone at Gun Media or step foot anywhere on Gun media property.

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Im thinking of driving to Gun Media studios in Lexington Kentucky.

I Live in ohio close to Kentucky.

I Want Wes Keltner to sign my physical copy of Friday the 13th the game.

Id like to interview Wes Keltner about Gun Medias next project.

@mattshotcha @wes

Are fans welcome to visit Gun Media studios.

If fans are not welcome to visit Gun Media studios i wont bother anyone at Gun Media or step foot anywhere on Gun media property.

Visiting at random isn't allowed, but maybe one day down the line we can set something up. 

Conventions are usually best for that sort of thing, as we're all on site and obviously have something to share at that time otherwise why would we be on site, right.

But I do have to say that any interview of that sort would have to be handled after we make an announcement and would have to be approved on a case by case basis.

I know that's asking a lot of patience, but I just want to be clear on timing, etc. Once we get to the point of announcing something, we'll be much more interactive with our community on that topic. But we can't accelerate that timing and we need to let the process take it's course.

1 minute ago, mattshotcha said:

Visiting at random isn't allowed, but maybe one day down the line we can set something up. 

Conventions are usually best for that sort of thing, as we're all on site and obviously have something to share at that time otherwise why would we be on site, right.

But I do have to say that any interview of that sort would have to be handled after we make an announcement and would have to be approved on a case by case basis.

I know that's asking a lot of patience, but I just want to be clear on timing, etc. Once we get to the point of announcing something, we'll be much more interactive with our community on that topic. But we can't accelerate that timing and we need to let the process take it's course.

I Understand what your saying and i wont bother any Employees or any officials at Gun Media about the next project.

I Wont Go to any Gun Media properties unless im invited.

Just to be clear i wont follow or bother any Gun Media employees about Gun Medias next game project.

I Understand that i will just have to wait patiently and wait untill Gun Media decides to announce their next project.

• Like 2

Since this topic has been resolved I will be locking this thread.