There should be More pooket knives added...At least one for each player. 

Also , Jason shouldn't be able to Shift. And The Gun should kill Jason if he's shot once.

Counselors should Have the opportunity to Punch Jason when they are Grabbed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CampBl00d said:

Also , Jason shouldn't be able to Shift. And The Gun should kill Jason if he's shot once.

Did you really create a user name and post just to troll? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CampBl00d said:

75865346.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, CampBl00d said:

If this is real...you should just try and escape and avoid Jason. Sounds like maybe  you like to attack him, instead of trying to complete objectives. 

jason should be able to wear a party hat & invite everybody over to the shack for cake & ice cream. he would have to grab them to slip the invitation in their pocket.  hell yes. find them jason... make them supper..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

jason should be able to wear a party hat & invite everybody over to the shack for cake & ice cream. he would have to grab them to slip the invitation in their pocket.  hell yes. find them jason... make them supper..

Lol

” You are invited to my Summer camp BBQ just follow the path to a shack in the Northwest or Northeast possibility Southeast or Southeast Or middle of an island of the map.........come for Fun and good times for all no need to bring your 7 pocket knives or Shot Guns that can kill me now in one Hit.....this is a place free of killing a safe place for all.
Thanks J-“

@CampBl00d

in all seriousness this may not be the game for you if you truly feel your suggestions are what the game needs.

7 pocket knives is ridiculous and would be very frustrating for the Jason player who would no longer EVER attempt a grab kill and slash everything and every one only.

....something else you can try to do is avoid being Grabbed.....and if you are grabbed by Jason punching a hulking beast like him isn’t/shouldn’t do much to him.

Without shift Jason would never catch a counselor..... unless stamina and stamina re-charge was severely nerfed everything you did would need to deplete stamina.

As for the Shotgun killing Jason in one Hit.......This is Jason we are talking About this is his Game if he was that easy to kill there would be no challenge to the player and no point in having a game.....This game was made to capture the feeling of being in a F13 movie As either the iconic killer or the teenage archetypes.......it gives both sides all the tools you need to Fulfill either sides objectives.

with that all said...

What are the issue you are having that you thing these suggestions will help the game?

Do you feel Jason is too Hard?

kills you too often?

what are your goals in each match are you trying to kill him? Or escape? Or survive? 

These answers may help members of the forums to give you suggestions on how to better your skills with the game.

4 hours ago, CampBl00d said:

Welcome to the forum.

The issue with having seven pocket knives is that while it could be one per counselor, not everyone would want to share. That would lead to players wanting even more, until we end up with twenty or more. The three we have (Four if you count Tommy's knife) are enough to give some counselors a chance to survive, while also giving Jason a chance to win as well.

The other issue is that Jason players would most likely stop grabbing counselors, and just resort to slashing them only.

As for shotguns killing Jason in a single shot, that would be a bit too much. In the movies, Jason took several shots and kept pursuing those who shot at him.

4 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

Did you really create a user name and post just to troll? 

I'm not so sure this member is trolling. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 3

Just now, CampBl00d said:

There is nothing I can say in response that would not be considered insulting or abusive.

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

There is nothing I can say in response that would not be considered insulting or abusive.

Tch ... Guessing TV-MA?

• Haha 1

I kinda felt that not having enough pocket knives are only an issue against part 2 Jason because of the amount of traps.  But I figured they'd think enough people run thick skinned that its better to tank it.  Although harder cuz it alerts him.

36 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Tch ... Guessing TV-MA?

NC-17 is more like it, since it would include telling him to go blow a dead bear.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

But I figured they'd think enough people run thick skinned that its better to tank it.  Although harder cuz it alerts him.

I prefer to alert jason rather than lose my precious pocket knife. 2 decent strength counselors running thick skinned + medic can delete 4 traps in a blink of an eye, and with enough teammates it's always possible to repair things, doesn't matter if jason comes or not (ok not always... but most of the time).

28 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

NC-17 is more like it, since it would include telling him to go blow a dead bear.

Oh well good luck in getting your movie release in selected theaters then 😆😆

• Haha 1

I this person related to Strigoi? Or is it Strigoi using a alias and a "new" account?  HMMM highly suspicious. These ridiculous suggestions sound like some things he would come up with.

5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Jason players would most likely stop grabbing counselors, and just resort to slashing them only.

This +1000! Exactly what would happen.If I knew 7 knives existed on the map( they did at one time as many as 9)  I wouldn't even use grab kills at all. It would be slash city. Imagine all the whiners that cry about slashing now would increase 10 fold.LOL

4 hours ago, Carlso said:

I prefer to alert jason rather than lose my precious pocket knife. 2 decent strength counselors running thick skinned + medic can delete 4 traps in a blink of an eye, and with enough teammates it's always possible to repair things, doesn't matter if jason comes or not (ok not always... but most of the time).

I play QP matches only and I prefer high repair counselors.  Its much easier for me to silently repair stuff and make a quick get away than to tank.  I do have them with thick skinned just in case.  In other matches when i'm randomly another character who sucks, i'll tank the trap for everyone else, but it seems no one else cares.  If I dont do it no one will.  So I prefer to disarm them to put a part in.  Mostly for the phone along with dads a cop.  Then everyone survives and its easier to escape since Jason can't focus on one thing, like the boat/car.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CampBl00d said:

They added pocket knives to the game once. It threw the balance out of wack in a huge way. Learn how to juke and kite.