daxter

What was your best/favorite match of F13?

It can be any match that you can think of, either you survived or got killed in the match it doesn’t matter.

It was one that I went against 3 streamers. They accused me of cheats an exploits while I was chasing them. Killed all of them with stalk and jumpscares.  The best part was to rewatch them losing on their own yt channels lol

There was another one that I was the last survivor and the car was not repaired. I had the key. I stunned Jason, put the gas, stunned jason, fixed the battery, stun jason, started the car, and escaped. To be fair the jason was kind of noob, and I was Tommy Jarvis, but either way that was epic and it was all streamed... for 3-4 people, but still one of my counselor matches that I am most proud of.

This isn't necessarily my favorite match, but it was one of the funniest I've been a part of. I have a special affinity for LaChappa, so I've been known to take it easy on lower-level players who have the balls to play chapps. So I was playing Jason in a lobby of mostly newer players that I went through pretty quickly. The only man left standing was a LaChappa who I had morphed over too just as he finished fixing up the two-seater... So I stepped aside and let the poor guy drive off. I got questioned about it of course by some guy who suddenly grew a mic after the match, wanting to know why I let him go and killed everybody else, and I jokingly told him because he picked the wrong character. I don't kill LaChappa's. Now I'm assuming most of the lobby must have been in group chat, because I wound up drawing Jason for a second match in a row, and I'll be damned if six of the bastards didn't change their character to LaChappa. I was so amused, I stayed true to my word and let the little fuckers run around and do whatever they wanted, which basically ended up in a giant dance party in front of the Higgins house with Jason dancing in the middle of a bunch of LaChappa's all jiggling their man-boobs. I still can't decide if it was a waste of twenty minutes of my life, or the funniest damn thing I've ever seen in match. My favorite matches usually tend to be the ones where I actually find fun people to play with who don't take themselves too seriously.

• Like 1

One of my earlier matches as Jason ended up with a player who had a couple drinks too many and got a Stalk scare. They kinda lost control of their bowels, and made it known over their mic.