Hello, I’m daxter and I’m new to the forums. I hope you all welcome me with open arms because I hope to have a grand time here. I’m not new to the game but there still is much more things I could learn about. I’ve been playing since 2018. I also play Friday on the PlayStation, with my pals most of the time, adventuring in different lobbies trying to kill Jason nearly every match. I enjoy playing as the counselors the most, I mostly play A.J but I will switch to Adam if I have to. 

• Like 1

Yeah, welcome to the forums!

How long have you been playing the game for, now? Glad to hear you have a group of friends you play with :) Definitely more fun that way, with a regular group.

Do you like playing as counselor more as Jason, then, trying to kill him?

If you'd like to try to find some new players from here, I always point people towards the general Gamertag thread - loads of tags from forum members over the years there - and the Good Sportmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum has a lot of PS4 players as well. Should be worth a try.

Also, please look in the Rules & Regs forum when you can for some general guidelines about posting in this place. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

You are most welcome here @daxter. Pull up a tree stump and hang out by the fire. We'll be making Smores by the fire, once everyone who survived the night gets here.

• Like 1