vperfected

Ue4 error Friday the 13th

Step 1: Uninstall the Game

Step 2: Install the Game.

If this doesn't work then follow....

Step 1: Go into the game files delete everything

Step 2: Make sure it's uninstalled

Step 3: Reinstall the game.

And if even if this doesn't work then go to JasonKilldBugs.com to send in a ticket to the devs to review over.

There is many gammers with this same error. I tryed all anything.
Ive Re-Install the game, deactivated the antivirus, Installed UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe. Ive Move the instalation to C:/, ive try to perform all the things ive said before at 2 differents PCs and i have the same problem.

UE4 SummerCamp Game Has Crashed.

Please, if you have passion for your job, give us a solution. Its not useful drive us to another road. You are responsible to give us an correct answer.

Regards.

@vperfected and @Antonio, the problems you are having are probably the server issues that everyone across all platforms are experiencing. Supposedly the servers have been hacked again. Hopefully they will have it resolved quicker this time than when it happened the first time back at the beginning of the month.

Hello Dragonfire 82877, i will keep waiting to play this game without bugs.
This error ive mentioned appears even without playing online. It's very frustrating.

Thanks for your answer.
Regards.

@Antonio, sorry to hear you are having that issue. Have you tried reporting it to Jasonkillsbugs.com? I was hoping you were having the same problem everyone else has right now so when it's fixed, you would be able to play as well. Unfortunately though, this game seems to have problems that effect different users in different ways.