3 hours ago, shady said:

i honestly think going peer to peer would be the nail in the coffin for this game

For a lot of people, it could be, in the case of Quick Play.

If enough decent players got together in Private matches, things might not be so bad.

Dedicated servers will come to an end at some point, and people who wish to still play will have to cope with P2P.

28 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Why cant we have Bots in the place of missing online players when not enough players online join quick play.

@mattshotcha     

Can Bot counselors get an updated programing to hit and dodge Jason and get the sweater,fix phone box and run their own best perks.

It would be so cool to have Bot Counselors that drive and stop and reverse in the car to pick up other counselors.

Online Bots should be looked into once the game gets further down the road.

The game doesn't seem to have much road left before the end. Bots may get better, but not likely by very much.

It would be nice to see the bots improve.

As for online bots to fill the empty slots, I think that's very unlikely this late in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Online Bots should be looked into once the game gets further down the road.

Further down the road than what? "The road" is a dead end and you passed that awhile ago. Now you're crashing through a field about ready to drive off a cliff...

In your opinion and experience do you think that online gaming and maintenance for Friday the 13th the game is ending or wrapping up.

Maybe Gun media is getting ready for another game.

Maybe a HUGE FRANCHISE HORROR GAME IS GETTING READY TO BE ANNOUNCED.

Do you get hit in the head a lot?

🤨

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Further down the road than what? "The road" is a dead end and you passed that awhile ago. Now you're crashing through a field about ready to drive off a cliff...

Do you get hit in the head a lot?

🤨

We dont know what The New Road map of online play for Friday the 13th the game from Gun Media will reveal.

Online Bots to fill empty player slots may be something in the works as a HUGE SURPRISE.

Only @mattshotcha knows for sure.

Maybe there will be a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEYOND THE STREAM ABOUT GUN MEDIAS PLANS FOR FUTURE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER QUICK PLAY.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

We dont know what The New Road map of online play for Friday the 13th the game from Gun Media will reveal.

Online Bots to fill empty player slots may be something in the works as a HUGE SURPRISE.

Only @mattshotcha knows for sure.

Maybe there will be a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEYOND THE STREAM ABOUT GUN MEDIAS PLANS FOR FUTURE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER QUICK PLAY.

What are you talking about? They've said a million times no new content. Nothing but bug fixes. I would expect 1-2 more patches for bugs. Certainly nothing more with the AI.and that's it. Done. Finished. NO MORE. Back to p2p until the few remaining players finally decide to move on...

As far as their plans for the future, they're not revealing them here. They never will. I believe they've told you that too. You're like a big broken record playing the same song over and over. Come to think of it, it's probably "Summer of Heat." I think I'm going to start calling all in game radios Strigoi's.📻

Seems fitting... 👍😎👍

Well now I can’t even get one offline bot match to work without a fatal error on PC, seems to be worse than it was before the patch.

21 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

What are you talking about? They've said a million times no new content. Nothing but bug fixes. I would expect 1-2 more patches for bugs. Certainly nothing more with the AI.and that's it. Done. Finished. NO MORE. Back to p2p until the few remaining players finally decide to move on...

As far as their plans for the future, they're not revealing them here. They never will. I believe they've told you that too. You're like a big broken record playing the same song over and over. Come to think of it, it's probably "Summer of Heat." I think I'm going to start calling all in game radios Strigoi's.📻

Seems fitting... 👍😎👍

Im simply talking about new plans for ONLINE BOTS.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT NEW CONTENT.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY NEW GUN MEDIA PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENTS.

57 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Im simply talking about new plans

There are no new plans except bug fixes.

27 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

There are no new plans except bug fixes.

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE BOTS.

WHY CANT YOU THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

• Confused 1

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE BOTS.

WHY CANT YOU THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

It doesn't matter what I think, nor what I want. The same goes for anyone else. They've been crystal clear that they aren't doing anything but bug fixes. And as far as I know bots are not on that list. Offline or online. They're not doing anything with the AI either way. In fact, I'd be willing to bet with the current server issues, that the list of bug fixes recently got a hell of a lot smaller too.

How much more money do you think they're going to invest in a game that has no return profits?