1 hour ago, 4epuxa said:

Was it ddos attack or what?

Da

32 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

No point in hounding Matt,I'm sure as soon as any news breaks we'll be the first to know.

Not hounding, just asking. Thanks 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Hardy har har.

The patch is step one to getting people online again without the server attacks kicking everyone. That was the complete focus of this patch, all bug work has been paused while the team works this issue.

I appreciate the answer, but what I'm asking is how is the patch going to help us get back on?

6 hours ago, 4epuxa said:

Was it ddos attack or what?

I get the feeling one of the pussfied little bitches who did it is in this thread...

4E, do you happen to know where I can find them?

32 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I get the feeling one of the pussfied little bitches who did it is in this thread...

4E, do you happen to know where I can find them?

A lot of people seem to think it's Rain Reach

Think? Dude has video evidence on YouTube and released the tools he used on Twitter. 

It was definitely him.

• Like 1

Just now, Rabid-child said:

Think? Dude has video evidence on YouTube and released the tools he used on Twitter. 

It was definitely him.

I haven't looked too much into it tbh, but wow, what a dummy. That's a felony charge, bucko.

i just checked that Rain Reach's videos... i really wish there was a way GUN could "Mr Happy" his ass, and take him into the back room at the Tangiers lol.

• Like 1

I was able to play quite a few rounds last night into this morning. Once in a while it glitched out but the playable sessions were equal or greater to the glitched ones. Maybe the hackers are letting up? Anyone experiencing more success with matches?

On 8/4/2020 at 1:08 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

У меня такое чувство, что одна из обиженных маленьких сучек сделала это в этой теме ...

4E, ты случайно не знаешь, где я могу их найти?

nope

On 8/4/2020 at 2:02 AM, Rabid-child said:

Считать? Чувак разместил видео-доказательства на YouTube и выпустил инструменты, которые он использовал в Twitter. 

Это был определенно он.

Who are you talking about?

16 hours ago, Brian76 said:

Hey @mattshotcha! Do you have any update, concerning the patch, that’s in testing phase? 

Not just yet, but as soon as I do I'll have a post out on here.

14 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I appreciate the answer, but what I'm asking is how is the patch going to help us get back on?

Can't really share that info. Between the ongoing investigation by the firm and the fact that we don't want to show our cards to anyone potentially responsible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

People have way to much time on their hands, I don’t know why someone would want to break a game so nobody can play it...... losers, I hope they get the punishment they deserve.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

Not just yet, but as soon as I do I'll have a post out on here.

Can't really share that info. Between the ongoing investigation by the firm and the fact that we don't want to show our cards to anyone potentially responsible.

Cool. You know, it's a shame you're even having to have this conversation, but I guess that's what happens when some cocksucking little whiners get butt-hurt like the little bitches they are and decide to fuck with people who just want to play a game and had nothing to do with whatever made their vaginas sandy in the first place. Fuck those little cunts.

• Like 4

I feel like the hackers have won this thing, one way or another as of right now. The game being nearly unplayable for not yet but almost a month is a big thing.

More over, with the game not even being at the peer to peer stage yet. It really puts the pressure on them to come up with a fix that's not only going to be serviceable now, but serviceable when the game goes P2P down the line.

There is a lot more at stake here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I feel like the hackers have won this thing, one way or another as of right now. The game being nearly unplayable for not yet but almost a month is a big thing.

More over, with the game not even being at the peer to peer stage yet. It really puts the pressure on them to come up with a fix that's not only going to be serviceable now, but serviceable when the game goes P2P down the line.

So @mattshotchahave the hackers won? We ever going to get to enjoy Quick Play on dedicated servers ever again? Because if we have to go back to peer to peer that is going to be a nightmare just like it was last time. 

8 hours ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

People have way to much time on their hands, I don’t know why someone would want to break a game so nobody can play it...... losers, I hope they get the punishment they deserve.

That makes two of us.

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

The game is in a bad place right now, and this incident is only shortening the already short lifespan we've got left.

18 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

So @mattshotchahave the hackers won? We ever going to get to enjoy Quick Play on dedicated servers ever again? Because if we have to go back to peer to peer that is going to be a nightmare just like it was last time. 

I think we're hoping for Quick Play to still be a thing. I am prepared, however, if it isn't.

Time will tell once the patch comes out.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I feel like the hackers have won this thing, one way or another as of right now.

Server outages are temporary, being a butt-hurt little bitch is forever.

• Haha 3

Just go back to P2P already.  

Playing some games and dealing with the occasional host quit is better than playing no games.

1 minute ago, Pyegow said:

I’m rolling along nicely here on PS4 CA server.

Spoke too soon. I played 4 games in a row though. 

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

Just go back to P2P already.  

Playing some games and dealing with the occasional host quit is better than playing no games.

Agreed.  There are usually 60 or so private match posts at any given time on the Xbox so it doesn't take long to find a good group to play with.  The biggest downside to Private Matches is having to listen to teenage drama while waiting for people to ready up in the lobby. 

Truth be told, the whole additional custom matches in private match was probably the best update they've had in almost 2 years and what do you know?...it was content related. Like I've said before, it was probably their biggest strength in terms of updates. The content related updates. The bug fixes/maintenance weren't.

What does that mean? We are constantly told about a totem pole or priority of things they have. Somewhere before the end, more options for offline bots, maybe even quick play should be something they consider as it will actually add more life to the game beyond bug fixes when the servers go away. Options that can be done within the confines of the restrictions. If they can create entirely new options for private match, they can add more options to offline bots or even quick play. I'm not saying everything, but sensible ones.

Fact is, I always knew people were going to avoid private match during the game's lifespan, because the game was never going to be meant to be played with friends and the teamers/friends aspect shows it in quick match. Games are more often played straight with a lobby of 8 complete strangers than combinations of friends mixed in. Not only that, lots of people were going to avoid private match because of the custom match settings. Lots of purists who hates mods and would view any perceived changes to Jason or Counselor as too extreme by the host (more traps, rage right away, Tommy immune, etc).

With the playerbase likely to be in dire condition once the servers go away for good. I'd be willing to take the trade off with more options in quick play and obviously more options for offline bots.

2 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Not only that, lots of people were going to avoid private match because of the custom match settings. Lots of purists who hates mods and would view any perceived changes to Jason or Counselor as too extreme by the host (more traps, rage right away, Tommy immune, etc).

On Xbox I find it rare that people change the custom settings.  I have played a few matches with custom settings but a lot of them kind of ruin the game. 

Played a few matches with Tommy being able to stun Rage Jason and it just made him way, way too OP.

Played a few matches with the Car/Boat already fixed and ready to go and timer set for only 10min.  But if the car and boat are already fixed...what exactly is the point of playing? lol

Played a few matches with Fear Level maxed out when the match starts.  That was pretty funny as it took a good 5 mins for my counselor to finally settle down.

• Like 1