1 hour ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

So i thought the servers were fixed?

They were until they weren’t. 

• Haha 2

If anyone's playing private matches on Xbox One and you need people tonight, my screen name is the same name I have here...

please invite me... this is maddening!!! I can't get a game tonight at all, at least yesterday it was hit-or-miss a bit.
More Miss than hit but still. I got to play a few games in between the misses.

PS> Is there a thread for Xbox players currently that want to be invited to private matches because if not,

I think we should make one for Xbox and each individual system for that matter. Cheers

• Thanks 1

PS4 servers appear to back up and running, just played my first full match in 4 days. No interaction lock, no connection timeout.

UPDATE: They down again...

2 hours ago, Brevator said:

PS4 servers appear to back up and running, just played my first full match in 4 days. No interaction lock, no connection timeout.

UPDATE: They down again...

How many games did you get in?

Was it choppy (lag) when it was working?

2 minutes ago, Pyegow said:

How many games did you get in?

Was it choppy (lag) when it was working?

2 full games, no lag or anything. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Rain said:

Is there something new about servers? @mattshotcha

I appreciate any information

Not from our side, as we won't have news until Monday the earliest.

If the attackers let up, you'll see improved connections, but they may not last.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Not from our side, as we won't have news until Monday the earliest.

If the attackers let up, you'll see improved connections, but they may not last.

good to know you are just waiting for them to stop instead of maybe getting better servers that dont get hacked so easy??????? whats not klicking????

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

12 minutes ago, 999enits said:

good to know you are just waiting for them to stop instead of maybe getting better servers that dont get hacked so easy??????? whats not klicking????

We have a patch in the testing phase and it will be a quick turnaround patch. Meaning, once we have news that it passed that phase we'll be looking to roll it out almost immediately.

No one is "waiting for them to stop" either as we have an ongoing investigation and have been working with development partners for weeks to get this resolved.

So before you fly off the handle, please read our previous statement on the situation, and keep an eye out in the next few days for the news on the testing phase for this patch.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Hello everyone! Xbox one. Played 3 online matches, this evening. 1st online match, died, stayed and got the credits. 2nd online match, fatal error...crashed. 3rd match, everything worked well, I escaped via the boat. The servers have issues, yet are somewhat playable. I can’t wait, for this patch, to correct this on/offline issue! 

So I haven't played in a looooong time  and am getting a "connection error" or "connection timeout". Is that to do with whatever is going on, or this my own problem that is seperate

10 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

So I haven't played in a looooong time  and am getting a "connection error" or "connection timeout". Is that to do with whatever is going on, or this my own problem that is seperate

It's likely the problem many players are having at the moment.

i was coming here to see if anyone was experiencing the same shit i was with the servers - just skimmed through the pages, and didn't realize it was as huge a deal as it was - damn..

but i'm glad to see we may be getting a patch for it soon.. keeping fingers crossed that it will fix things.

If you're hard up and determined for some Friday during all this, keep leaving dedicated server rooms the instant you get in them and hit quick play again. Eventually you will land in a P2P room and be the host. Could take anywhere between 5-20 minutes to cobble together at least five people for a match, but at least you can play. Been doing this the past week and have even had several full lobbies from time to time. Just make sure you have something else to do while you wait. I've developed a routine of getting some work done in between matches and have been having some fun despite the circumstances. That said, I'm ready for the patch (and hope it works).

• Like 1

A trick I’ve started doing to try and get a match is join a dedicated server lobby, if the match crashes create a private lobby and invite the people from the last match to join it. 

On 8/1/2020 at 4:21 PM, mattshotcha said:

We have a patch in the testing phase

First time for everything.

Edit: What is this patch supposed to do, and how is it supposed to do it? 

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

First time for everything.

Edit: What is this patch supposed to do, and how is it supposed to do it? 

Hardy har har.

The patch is step one to getting people online again without the server attacks kicking everyone. That was the complete focus of this patch, all bug work has been paused while the team works this issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

hello good morning, I'm new here I would like to know if you have already been informed about the problem or when the patch will be released sorry for my english i am latin america that's why if i have any mistake of my english sorry

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

Харди хар хар.

Патч - это первый шаг к тому, чтобы снова подключить людей к сети без атак со стороны сервера. Это был полный фокус этого патча, вся работа над ошибками была приостановлена, пока команда работает над этой проблемой.

Was it ddos attack or what?