God dammit, why won’t they just leave us the eff alone??? Seems to be working again on PS4 public forum, for how long is anyone’s guess? 

Down again. Game will start fine, but after Jason does his intro, you have about 30 seconds before it crashes? God I hate these pos hackers. 

5 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

We're making a game based off the Cap'n Crunch cereal franchise.

Seriously, Strigoi, we are not going to announce a project in the comments section of an unrelated thread. Hell, we're not going to announce a project on this forum even. That's not how this works.

I don't know what all that would entail and matchmaking has a tendency to be a tricky spot in the game since the dev team swap. 

OK. I Just thought that the servers going down may be a sign that Gun Media is moving on to another project.

Where ever Gun Media makes A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT I Hope its not on Twitch.

If not the Friday the 13th the game forums then where would Gun Media announce a HUGE PROJECT.

Is there a Gun media youtube channel.

Will gamer fans of Gun Media see a new interview with Wes Keltner soon or in the fall explaining things like the servers and other things that have happened.

Im permantely Banned from FACEBOOK So i cant see whats going on in the Facebook groups if Gun Media makes an announcement.

Recently i joined MEWE Social network .

MEWE Social network is way better than Facebook.

I Was hoping Gun Media would have a group or MEWE Page.

4 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Im permantely Banned from FACEBOOK

Why am I not surprised?

• Haha 10

Another odd observation - whenever I get the random counselor glitch the match plays just fine. It’s almost like whatever “resets” everyone in the loading screen resets the servers or something. 

50 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

OK. I Just thought that the servers going down may be a sign that Gun Media is moving on to another project.

Obviously not a reading man. How many times do they have to explain the current situation with the servers?

7 hours ago, Carlso said:

Can you add the option "Create a Public Lobby"? Then, we could be the hosts of our own lobbies when we wanted, so we wouldn't have to deal with rage quitting hosts.

This seems like the most plausible solution if d-servers are going away "sooner than we think" (@mattshotcha) and things are going back to P2P. Host migration was discussed in detail way back in the launch era and though I can't remember all the specifics, the consensus was it could not be done properly and I assume nothing has changed. If true, implementing the option to create/host our own lobbies would be ideal. Private matches are great, but truth be told, I have a hard time finding 2-3 friends who want to play this game these days, let-alone 7. Quick-play is needed, and having more control to avoid getting dumped in a troll-host lobby would keep a lot of die-hards playing post-shutdown.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Obviously not a reading man. How many times do they have to explain the current situation with the servers?

Well im tired of written statements.

Id Rather see a Live Broadcast from the Gun Media studios in Lexington Kentucky.

I Want to see The Gun media team explain on camera what is happening maybe some live entertainment,strange hints of what Wes Keltner is negotiating next.

Maybe a broadcast of hot college aged women dancing in camp crystal lake counselor outfits and Gun Media outfits.

A Special HALLOWEEN BROADCAST FROM THE GUN MEDIA STUDIOS IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Well im tired of written statements.

Id Rather see a Live Broadcast from the Gun Media studios in Lexington Kentucky.

I Want to see The Gun media team explain on camera what is happening maybe some live entertainment,strange hints of what Wes Keltner is negotiating next.

Maybe a broadcast of hot college aged women dancing in camp crystal lake counselor outfits and Gun Media outfits.

A Special HALLOWEEN BROADCAST FROM THE GUN MEDIA STUDIOS IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY.

You realize we're in the middle of a global pandemic, right? Most, if not all of them are more than likely working from home. And to be brutally honest I very seriously doubt they spend a whole bunch of time on anything related to the F13 game anymore. There's really nothing to explain that they haven't already said. They're working on bug fixes. They're working on getting the servers under control. There's going to be no new content. Ever. There is literally nothing to report.

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

This seems like the most plausible solution if d-servers are going away "sooner than we think" (@mattshotcha) and things are going back to P2P. Host migration was discussed in detail way back in the launch era and though I can't remember all the specifics, the consensus was it could not be done properly and I assume nothing has changed. If true, implementing the option to create/host our own lobbies would be ideal. Private matches are great, but truth be told, I have a hard time finding 2-3 friends who want to play this game these days, let-alone 7. Quick-play is needed, and having more control to avoid getting dumped in a troll-host lobby would keep a lot of die-hards playing post-shutdown.

Lobby jump until you're host. That's how I always did it. This is not going to be a problem at all...

On 7/29/2020 at 6:16 PM, mc_bain76 said:

God dammit, why won’t they just leave us the eff alone??? Seems to be working again on PS4 public forum, for how long is anyone’s guess? 

Sadly, that would be too much like right for them.

For being players who loved the game like most of us, they have an ass backwards way of showing it. That is, if they had a love for the game to begin with...

On 7/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, gmintz09 said:

Another odd observation - whenever I get the random counselor glitch the match plays just fine. It’s almost like whatever “resets” everyone in the loading screen resets the servers or something. 

I was thinking something along those lines.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:17 PM, SteveChristy said:

Quick-play is needed, and having more control to avoid getting dumped in a troll-host lobby would keep a lot of die-hards playing post-shutdown.

I think that once the dedicated servers come to an end, there will be a few groups (perhaps not that many) of decent players that will still have full lobbies with little to no trolling. Likewise there will still be troll fests as well. Some people will just move on. It's the same thing that happens with every game played online.

My advice to everyone is to expand your circles of friends (screen them accordingly) to improve the pool of decent players by the end of things.

On 7/30/2020 at 12:06 AM, Strigoi said:

Well im tired of written statements. A written statement is better than nothing.

Beyond streams came to an end, so I don't see any other broadcast from them anytime soon.

I Want to see The Gun media team explain on camera what is happening maybe some live entertainment,strange hints of what Wes Keltner is negotiating next. They said no hints on anything new yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I Think Wes Keltner is very musical and plays guitar and other musical insturments.

A LIVE BROADCAST FROM THE GUN MEDIA STUDIOS IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY Would be great with Wes Keltner playing his guitar and other members and Gun Media employees singing and playing insturments. Jack o lanterns,bobbing for apples,hints of Gun Medias next project.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Think Wes Keltner is very musical and plays guitar and other musical insturments.

A LIVE BROADCAST FROM THE GUN MEDIA STUDIOS IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY Would be great with Wes Keltner playing his guitar and other members and Gun Media employees singing and playing insturments. Jack o lanterns,bobbing for apples,hints of Gun Medias next project.

No, no, no. Stick to the thread's topic.

14 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

No, no, no. Stick to the thread's topic.

ok i apologize.

i dont understand what im doing wrong.

i keep getting in trouble here on the forum.

i just want to be accepted by the group here.

ill stay on topic.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Strigoi said:

ok i apologize.

i dont understand what im doing wrong.

i keep getting in trouble here on the forum.

i just want to be accepted by the group here.

ill stay on topic.

No need to apologize.  You do you.

Your comments may come out of left field and may seem bizarre to most of us.  But you are always respectful of other people.  Which is something a lot of your critics cannot say.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

No need to apologize.  You do you.

Your comments may come out of left field and may seem bizarre to most of us.  But you are always respectful of other people.  Which is something a lot of your critics cannot say.

Thanks so much.

that makes me feel better.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

14 hours ago, Strigoi said:

“Im permantely Banned from FACEBOOK So i cant see whats going on in the Facebook groups “

I know it’s off topic but I’d love to hear how this came to be.

4 minutes ago, Pyegow said:

I know it’s off topic but I’d love to hear how this came to be.

I cant mention why here because it involves politics and politics is against the rules on this forum.

if you private message me i can tell how i got permanetly banned from Facebook.

Im now on MEWE social network.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

I cant mention why here because it involves politics and politics is against the rules on this forum.

if you private message me i can tell how i got permanetly banned from Facebook.

Im now on MEWE social network.

Politics! No need to explain! 😜

Haha oh man I had a great time out.  I played one game earlier today and it was ok.  Then in the same lobby it timed out.  So I tried again, ran into a cabin, within 10 seconds grabbed the battery, opened a drawer.  A Pamela tape!  Hand grabs it, and JUST as I grab it, it times out, so the tape is still in the open drawer lol.  I only have 3 left but I just thought it was hysterical.

2 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

Haha oh man I had a great time out.  I played one game earlier today and it was ok.  Then in the same lobby it timed out.  So I tried again, ran into a cabin, within 10 seconds grabbed the battery, opened a drawer.  A Pamela tape!  Hand grabs it, and JUST as I grab it, it times out, so the tape is still in the open drawer lol.  I only have 3 left but I just thought it was hysterical.

That sucks...

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

That sucks...

Haha its fine.  I'm level 150 and have all the tapes on my Xbox account.  I actually laughed out loud when it happened.

20 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lobby jump until you're host. That's how I always did it. This is not going to be a problem at all...

Same. But, it'd be nice to have an option to skip the carousel and go straight to it.

• Like 1