Yep PC fatal errors,everyone is talking about it on FB  F13 pages started about 30 minutes ago. Xbox players also reporting.

Yep just came on here to see if anybody else was having problems, can’t play it on Xbox one either, been messed up for about 30 minutes now!! 

As a non-Twitch non-streamer, I'll confirm that it went down mid-game this afternoon (PST) and wasn't workable both times I tried to play this evening, up till 15 minutes ago.

• Like 1

that explains why it was getting stuck on checking session for room yesterday and the evening more...sigh

Yes, we did see reports of another attack on the servers last night.

Team is still working on this, as is the computer forensics firm in their investigation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

is that just on PC? 

Edit: just saw the first comment, sorry for the dumb question lol

LMAO. 

You can't make this stuff up.

Maybe in 2 weeks they'll find a fix again, just to watch it all go down again. 

Someone let me know when this game works properly.

Might as well go peer to peer again and drop the server’s entirely.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Serious question @mattshotcha

Why not just disable dedicated servers until the team can get a full grasp on the security problem and then put a proper fix for the security problem?  We can all go back to playing P2P until the security issue is resolved and then dedicated servers can be re-enabled.  At least we'll be able to play matches in the meantime. 

Peer to peer with the dumpster fire teamers and toxic types who will quit as host if they are killed as Jason/Counselor or part of a teaming/kill squad will only accelerate without the servers. However, it could be a preview of things to come and let people decide whether they want to stick around for a game that's only going to get 2 patches a year at most the rest of the way, with or without servers.

Its a no good situation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Peer to peer with the dumpster fire teamers and toxic types who will quit as host if they are killed as Jason/Counselor or part of a teaming/kill squad will only accelerate without the servers. However, it could be a preview of things to come and let people decide whether they want to stick around for a game that's only going to get 2 patches a year at most the rest of the way, with or without servers.

Its a no good situation.

Still better than not being able to do anything once you log in to a match.

I have a suggestion and it's directly related to this problem so I am posting it here. Why can't we have an option to start a Lobby where we are the hosts (public) and it is up to us, the players that play daily, to have good matches and not quit in the middle of them, etc, excetera. Try to get a non dedicated server is time-wasting and aggravating and when you do finally get one, you're not guaranteed to play a game because usually someone else is in charge of the lobby. I don't know why someone else is always in charge of the lobby as I wish I could be because I would ensure complete games as now if I wind up in one of these lobbies that someone else is hosting, while playing a game and I am Jason,  I wind up making sure I don't kill the person who owns the lobby at that time. But it's still better than not playing at all and I can still kill them last, it's not that big a deal though I missed one person with seconds to go today cuz they got out of my grasp twice the last 20 secs but that being said, it's still better than sitting around with our Joysticks in our hands. Their should be dedicated servers and, if they're not working like they aren't again today, self-hosted Lobbies where we could always choose to start our own lobby with public people or private instead of having just private because having just private means you have to have your friends online at the same time and that's not always possible, especially for this game as many have been turned off by all this nonsense lately. So if it can be made into an option, please make it into one and let us die-hards play... thanks

Xbox one...8:27pm eastern time. Dedicated servers are still down. I’ll try again tomorrow. 

I also am having the same problem involving the game locking up within a minutes time, and kicks me out saying, "Network Error! Connection timed out!". This really is unfortunate for me because I just recently paid the 10 dollars to get my PS4 back online to play some F13 as a counselor! It has been over a year since I've been connected to the internet, and this is what I get when I finally choose to get back at it! Needless to say, I'm not giving up on this game, but I may be trying to refund my money back from Playstation if this isn't resolved soon! However, in the light that it was Gun Media's Servers being Hacked, Playstation may not be at blame! Here it is 2020, technology has become so advanced that we can't handle managing a Multiplayer Server! Honestly, this game needed this to happen! A lot of people have been wanting more from this game, and due to the all the problems involving ownership of the Franchise, the updates on this game have become very mediocre. If it takes this to give us something better, than so be it! Going to break it or make it! Preferably Make it, and make it better!

If anyone needs an extra person for a private match gamer-tag: IXI_Pablo_IXI

Just want to play a whole match! I don't even care if I'm the first one to die, and Spectate the entire time! This is BS!