I don’t know if this has been reported yet, but if you have a knife don’t throw firecrackers before you use the knife, because the knife  Is vanishing again, this has happened to me more than once.... old glitches die hard.

After the recent patch I tested firecrackers while holding a PK in inventory a bunch of times and I didn't have any problems with the PK disappearing.  But yesterday I had both in my inventory (don't remember if I ever used the firecrackers) and when Jason grabbed me outta the car I had no more PK and died.  It was really annoying because I specifically let Jason grab me from the car so I could use the PK and run instead of getting out myself and getting slashed.

Had it happen recently. If you’ve got a spray put that between them & you’ll be fine. 

Got interaction locked after using the Flair gun recently. Happened with Jason chasing me and his Bugzy friend blocking doors which made it even worse. 

It was never fixed.

Maybe next patch.

In 5 months or so. 

I no longer bother picking firecrackers up. 

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Matt said when asked that this issue wasn't resolved in the latest patch.

More like it was brought back in this last patch.

Ah,  so this explains why my pocket knife will mysteriously disappear on occasion. You learn something new everyday. Good thing I almost never pick up firecrackers. That's probably why I never made the connection in the first place.

1 hour ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

More like it was brought back in this last patch.

No. It has been a thing for a while now. It doesn’t happen 100% of the time and keeping an item in between the knife and firecrackers  as a “buffer” helps sometimes but not always. 

Posted (edited)

Don't spam square (or equivalent button). Problem solved. This glitch comes from hitting the action button more than once. It's very easy to avoid.

Edited by Somethin Cool
for being a potato (wrong button)
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Don't spam x (or equivalent button). Problem solved. This glitch comes from hitting the action button more than once. It's very easy to avoid.

Another untrue thing out of you, has nothing to do with spamming the button.  You hit x, or equivalent, to throw the crackers once and if there's a pocket knife next to it in inventory it just disappears.  

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Another untrue thing out of you, has nothing to do with spamming the button.  You hit x, or equivalent, to throw the crackers once and if there's a pocket knife next to it in inventory it just disappears.  

Wrong again. I actually tested this one and turned it in to the dev team. It's because you press the action button more than once. Specifically when the pocket knife becomes highlighted after throwing the firecrackers. Theres a small window where the pocket knife gets used along with the firecrackers. If you don't press the button more than once, the pocket knife stays in your inventory.

Don't you worry your little head about it though, it'll be taken care of in the next patch. You're welcome. 😎

@SirMang

Since you like video proof so much, here's the video I submitted to mattshotcha...

Edited by Somethin Cool
  • Thanks 1