powerhouse33

Fighting against multiple counselors?

Try slashing instead of grabbing. Blocking makes it better to avoid stuns. Learn to quick throw knives so counselors can't dodge them. Practice in offline mode.

4 hours ago, powerhouse33 said:

This was happening to me earlier and i was having a lot of trouble fighting multiple counselors, any tips?

https://medal.tv/clips/29430428/d1337mCZtcZg

Your spamming the board with too many questions.

You have to keep playing and just get better at being Jason.

there is ways of slashing and killing multiple counselors.

Remember Jason is more powerfull than 10 counselors togeather.

You have to put fourth effort to play as Jason.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

That's our call to make, thank you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I’d rather someone spam the forum with questions that legitimately pertain to the game and produce quality feedback rather than have you spam the forum with your delusional conspiracies of them reducing the amounts of windows that can be used, reducing weapons or just in general it’s impossible to kill Jason BS. 

@powerhouse33, give it time. The more you play as Jason the better you’ll get. I would suggest playing offline bots to work on getting used to your abilities. Practice blocking and quick knife throws. Also, get your shift down and then start practicing slashing as your coming out of shift.  When you are dealing with multiple counselors, you almost have to treat it like a dance routine. Block, quick knife, turn and drop back a few steps, back to block. After you start dealing damage to them and they aren’t dealing much to you, they’ll start thinning out. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1-use combat stance to block

2-slash

3-if you are far, use your throwing knives and take full advantage of the distance

4-never grab (on 10% of possibilities, grabbing is a good idea, but the risk is so high that most of the time it's not worthy. the only time i grabbed while being attacked by multiple people was when i was with 400 ping and my jason was not slashing properly)

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

there is ways of slashing and killing multiple counselors.

Remember Jason is more powerfull than 10 counselors togeather.

You have to put fourth effort to play as Jason.

You literally offered zero advice lol. The only things that helped less than your post, is mine.

Until now. If you see counselors teaming up, number one, assume they are trying to kill you. So keep the shack in mind. Block weapons until they break. Slash, slash and slash. Don't be afraid to grab tho, at the very least you might eat up some pocketknives. Don't be afraid to leave and come back. Find a counselor who isn't in the group or simply re-group. Also, if it is a bit later in the match, wait it out a bit until you get rage. It will make it easier to deal with 3-6 counselors.

It's better overall not to engage unless you have too.  Always go for the most vulnerable players first.  Practice Shift control and pretending to have you attention on a group of players.  When a player ether tries to runs out or run into Jason's shift range, those are your true targets.  Shift at the counselor when there is an object, like a cabin, in between so Jason isn't on their mini-map.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’d rather someone spam the forum with questions that legitimately pertain to the game and produce quality feedback rather than have you spam the forum with your delusional conspiracies of them reducing the amounts of windows that can be used, reducing weapons or just in general it’s impossible to kill Jason BS. 

@powerhouse33, give it time. The more you play as Jason the better you’ll get. I would suggest playing offline bots to work on getting used to your abilities. Practice blocking and quick knife throws. Also, get your shift down and then start practicing slashing as your coming out of shift.  When you are dealing with multiple counselors, you almost have to treat it like a dance routine. Block, quick knife, turn and drop back a few steps, back to block. After you start dealing damage to them and they aren’t dealing much to you, they’ll start thinning out. 

I Cant understand why everyone thinks that my posts are garbage or Trolling and spamming.

But other people can come in here and take over the whole forum with multiple questions and multiple threads and then no one complains or is offended.

Its only when i post a thread that people complain and get offended.

11 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

It’s only when i post a thread that people complain and get offended.

Not every thread you post. Just the ones that you post based on pure speculation and no actual facts to back up your conspiracies. 
Although you may believe the following list, none of it’s true:

-They didn’t remove the amount of windows that can be used in cabins

-They didn’t reduce the number of weapons for counselors to use

-You don’t need Sucker Punch equipped to stun Jason

-Jason is not impossible, or difficult to kill

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I Cant understand why everyone thinks that my posts are garbage or Trolling and spamming.

But other people can come in here and take over the whole forum with multiple questions and multiple threads and then no one complains or is offended.

You jumped on a guy just for asking advice on a couple of posts that you easily could've, you know, ignored if you didn't feel like responding to them. Some of us don't mind sharing our knowledge or giving advice to newer players.

• Like 2

One trick I use to is rotate your POV to see behind you as a counselor comes up to hit you from behind. More often than not, if you time it right, turn and grab them, the counselor who was in front of you counting on keeping you focused on them and making a blindside hit easy is not ready to suddenly have to go rescue their partner and doesnt react in time. But the advice above is also more than effective, so practice makes for an good killer.  Cheers and game on,  my friends 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

One trick I use to is rotate your POV to see behind you as a counselor comes up to hit you from behind. More often than not, if you time it right, turn and grab them, the counselor who was in front of you counting on keeping you focused on them and making a blindside hit easy is not ready to suddenly have to go rescue their partner and doesnt react in time. But the advice above is also more than effective, so practice makes for an good killer.  Cheers and game on,  my friends 

Try quick tossing throwing knife when you see a counselor trying to sneak up on you from behind. Instant turn around that can quickly be followed up by a grab. 😉

I literally had all 7 counselor attack me the other day. It was kinda funny. I got my ass kicked. I would morph X amount of feet away and throw knifes as the entire group ran toward me. 

Once stalk hit I was able to pick off a few before the others could rush me. 

3 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I literally had all 7 counselor attack me the other day. It was kinda funny. I got my ass kicked. I would morph X amount of feet away and throw knifes as the entire group ran toward me. 

Once stalk hit I was able to pick off a few before the others could rush me. 

If you have everyone on you just CS > Block as they approach in for an swing.  If they are dumb, they''ll just end up giving you rage quickly as nothing gets done since they are hanging out with Jason.  If you have the Tommy Radio shutdown and under your control, fuck your mask and just ether slash with no worries or when you land a grab keep spamming the grab button as counselors try for a save, you'll just end up chain-grabbing the same counselor or scoop up another one. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, Strigoi said:

Because 98% of things you post are totally off the wall crazy i.e. Jason needs to be easier to kill or there needs to be multiple ways to kill him when you've clearly read from Matt that ESCAPE is the PRIME objective for the counselors NOT killing Jason which you seemingly have a obsession for.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:03 AM, Strigoi said:

I had a Geometry teacher that told me "there's never too many questions to be asked in the pursuit of knowledge".

Don't tell someone to "get good" and not offer suggestions or advice on how to do so.

On 7/27/2020 at 5:24 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I agree. Some of our best discussions have come from newer members asking questions or seeking advice.

On 7/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, Strigoi said:

No offense, but this forum is not about any single person. Each member here is part of the group and is welcome to express themselves within the boundaries set by the moderators.

Some of us like to have serious discussions about the game. New members give a reason to put a different spin on some of the most talked about topics. Sometimes, they have questions that have been answered a hundred times. Someone will answer it again, even if others won't. If you want to answer their question or offer advice, then by all means, share your wisdom. At the same time, if you don't want to help, that's your choice as well.

People like to make suggestions to make the game better. Sure, the lawsuit stops those ideas from being implemented, but it is nice to see some ideas that people have come up with. Not all ideas will sit well with every member.

At the end of the day, some things posted will offend or annoy some members. That's how forums are sometimes. You take the good with the bad, if you choose to post here or anywhere else.

On 7/27/2020 at 9:55 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

.Some of us don't mind sharing our knowledge or giving advice to newer players.

A big thanks is due to each member trying to help the newer players get up to speed.

@powerhouse33, hopefully the wisdom in this thread is helping you be the best killing machine you can be.

One additional tip I would give is to be very observant of the opposition. Sometimes players will do little things that reveal their intentions. Capitalize on that as needed.

• Like 2

if a bunch of them are ganging on you, just slash away.

never give a fuck to anyone who whines about slashing and youll be fine.