Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/26/2020 at 8:41 AM, powerhouse33 said:

I was recently in a match where the counselors would constantly teabag and dance because im not very good as jason, and when they were in the animation of killing me i left because they were being so rude. I would normally let them kill me but the dancing was annoying. Do you think thats okay to do?

To be fair,. most of those kinds of players usually end up quitting the moment you grab them for a kill too.

Not saying its ok.   Infact, they probably think its funny if you 'quit'.

Best way to annoy..annoying Jason killers is to play defensively.    Make them run around the map like headless chickens.   Its not like Jason has to kill everyone.    Using Jasons abilities defensively makes him next to impossible to catch.   Eventually they get frustrated and send you messages.  

But no matter how much they cry or get angry about it.  The last cut scene will always be Mother being happy Jason came back to the shack.      Which means, they failed as a Jason killer.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

annoying Jason killers is to play defensively.    Make them run around the map like headless chickens.

This does work but it sort of makes you look like a coward though you can use that to your advantage. Psychology is a big factor sometimes.You get them agitated to the point where they make mistakes like using the sweater at the wrong time. I've had it happen. They run even faster then because usually they have no plan B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TimDuke 01 said:

This does work but it sort of makes you look like a coward though you can use that to your advantage. Psychology is a big factor sometimes.You get them agitated to the point where they make mistakes like using the sweater at the wrong time. I've had it happen. They run even faster then because usually they have no plan B.

Looking like a coward is kind of subjective.   Its not the counselors that are being avoided, its the sweater.  Without the sweater, its the counselors that would be acting 'cowardly'.   Which to me, doesn't really matter since it all boils down to survival for both counselors and Jason.

And i agree with getting them agitated.   So many times i've seen players get so frustrated they end up putting themselves in a position to get picked off.  Especially in the last few mins/seconds of the game.

I always love showing myself, watching them all rush toward me, only to morph back to where they started running from...  Then shift back to where i started after they run back to where they started..  Which to me, is peak Jason kill squad trolling.

 If they start dancing, i just morph across the map and go a walk while picking up throwing knives.   Which imo also annoys them because they know Jason isn't watching or giving a damn about their dancing.   Because they dance to taunt Jason, and Jason isnt there to be taunted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A jason rage quitting is just as bad as a counselor rage quitting they are no different. If you rage quit then you are a coward. Nuff said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rage-quitting is for PUSSIES. Nobody in my little Jason-killing group remembers the Jason's who hang around after getting killed, or even the ones who play keep-away and constantly Morph away if we get close. The only ones we remember are those who are either blatantly teaming, or rage-quit. No matter how bad you're getting your ass kicked, DON'T QUIT. Stick it out and learn from your mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Rage-quitting is for PUSSIES. Nobody in my little Jason-killing group remembers the Jason's who hang around after getting killed, or even the ones who play keep-away and constantly Morph away if we get close. The only ones we remember are those who are either blatantly teaming, or rage-quit. No matter how bad you're getting your ass kicked, DON'T QUIT. Stick it out and learn from your mistakes.

Oh I remember the ones that keep morphing away cause they always brag you didn't kill them its like really bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 2:31 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Rage-quitting is for PUSSIES. Nobody in my little Jason-killing group remembers the Jason's who hang around after getting killed, or even the ones who play keep-away and constantly Morph away if we get close. The only ones we remember are those who are either blatantly teaming, or rage-quit. No matter how bad you're getting your ass kicked, DON'T QUIT. Stick it out and learn from your mistakes.

Best advice one could give.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...