I was recently in a match where the counselors would constantly teabag and dance because im not very good as jason, and when they were in the animation of killing me i left because they were being so rude. I would normally let them kill me but the dancing was annoying. Do you think thats okay to do?

I mean it's better in my opinion to stay so you don't look like a bad sport... Same goes as with counselors. The counselors will troll all they want but your letting them laugh at you and feel more justified by ragequitting. They want you to be mad. If you just stay they'll get points and not much gratification because typically they're constantly trying to kill Jason, and seeing a Jason ragequit is very satisfying for them... They don't dance and teabag for fun (well maybe they do, whatever gets them off I guess) lol. They do it 99% of the time just to piss you off.

dont play the game if you cant take the heat. they still killed you if you left, you just look stupid for leaving lul. 

3 hours ago, powerhouse33 said:

Do you think thats okay to do?

that was ok.

3 hours ago, powerhouse33 said:

i left because they were being so rude.

that was not.

• Like 1

Well, depending on what point you left during the animation, they still get credit for the kill so you didn't really deny them anything, and you just look bad for rage-quitting. Nobody likes getting killed by an obnoxious squad of Jason Killer's, but sometimes it's better to take the high road and just take it. Don't let dancing and tea bagging get you salty, because like Jax said, pissing you off is a big part their goal. If you're not good as Jason and you have him turned on,  pay attention to the levels of the people in the lobby with you and stick with lobby's that have players closer to your skill level when possible. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, powerhouse33 said:

I was recently in a match where the counselors would constantly teabag and dance because im not very good as jason

You must be a fairly new player. If that's the case, be glad you weren't playing this game pre rage buff. Counselors used to be able to stun some Jason's and have dance parties and tea bagging sessions over him the entire 20 minutes of the match.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, powerhouse33 said:

I was recently in a match where the counselors would constantly teabag and dance because im not very good as jason, and when they were in the animation of killing me i left because they were being so rude. I would normally let them kill me but the dancing was annoying. Do you think thats okay to do?

Well you need to change and get better at playing as Jason.

Just happy that your not one of those people that think that everyone must change to their liking.

I Love Dance Emotes and acting silly in Friday the 13th the game.

If you dont like What the developers have done in Friday the 13th then dont play the game.

Killing Jason acting silly and dance emote celebrations are all things that make Friday the 13th the game great.

11 hours ago, Carlso said:

that was ok.

that was not.

Well said.

I see Players quit constantly During kills, after kills before kills.....as counselors all the time.....so...

IF the other players are exceptionally rude or rubbing it in your face Do what you feel is right if these aren’t players you want to continue playing with quit and start another match.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You must be a fairly new player. If that's the case, be glad you weren't playing this game pre rage buff. Counselors used to be able to stun some Jason's and have dance parties and tea bagging sessions over him the entire 20 minutes of the match.

Those were dark times...

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Telling someone to "get good" without offering suggestions or advice is pointless.

Just happy that your not one of those people that think that everyone must change to their liking.

Asking the developers to make specific changes to benefit your own play style is literally the same thing.

If you dont like What the developers have done in Friday the 13th then dont play the game.

That statement could apply to you as well as a number of other people. Try to be more welcoming to newer members.

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Well said.

I see Players quit constantly During kills, after kills before kills.....as counselors al the time.....so...

IF the other players are exceptionally rude or rubbing it in your face Do what you feel is right if these aren’t players you want to continue playing with quit and start another match.

Agreed.

@powerhouse33, things will get for you over time. As you gain more familiar with things as Jason, you'll get the best of dancers and trolls in due time. Hang in there! 😎

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Play against the offline bots for a while as Jason to practice.

It's not like playing against real people because the bots are stupid, but you can practice techniques like shift slashing, shift grabbing, breaking down doors in combat stance, learning where morph points are on maps, how to double trap the phone, combat stance block and quick slash back to block.  

Stuff like that.  You can hone your skills on a lot of things that will help against real people. Even if the bots themselves won't show you anything of how a real match will go. 

On 7/26/2020 at 7:41 AM, powerhouse33 said:

Git Gud. Once you Git Gud there will be less dancing and more running. 

On 7/26/2020 at 3:11 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

And yet we still have fuck-tards on this forum demanding to go back to that...

Edit: 

Dude, don't rage-quit...EVER. Me and the 2-3 friends I go Jason-killing with have literally bagged literally hundreds of Jason's, but the only ones that we actually remember are either the rage-quitters or the teamers. If you stuck around and played fair,  we've probably forgotten about you by the time the next round starts. No matter how much you want to, don't rage-quit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Edit: 

Dude, don't rage-quit...EVER. Me and the 2-3 friends I go Jason-killing with have literally bagged literally hundreds of Jason's, but the only ones that we actually remember are either the rage-quitters or the teamers. If you stuck around and played fair,  we've probably forgotten about you by the time the next round starts. No matter how much you want to, don't rage-quit. 

I also remember the Jason's I kill that act like salty idiots during and afterward. Once killed a max-level Jason who actually messaged my friend and I complaining that we teamed against him... As Counselors. A max-level Jason upset because counselors teamed up against him.... Calling it cheating, and was completely serious. Try wrapping your head around that one, I still have trouble comprehending it. We actually ran into him a couple of weeks later, and apparently he remembered us since he left the match the second we knocked his mask off.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, Strigoi said:

I Love Dance Emotes and acting silly in Friday the 13th the game.

Killing Jason acting silly and dance emote celebrations are all things that make Friday the 13th the game great.

I actually agree with this dude for a change. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Edit: 

This because losing can teach you how to get better as long as you ask yourself why you lost and adapt. 

20 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

This because losing can teach you how to get better as long as you ask yourself why you lost and adapt. 

People can learn from a loss, if they take the time to learn from it.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, Strigoi said:

This bullshit is what got me sick of the game

• Thanks 3

On 8/1/2020 at 1:55 AM, DontZzz34 said:

This bullshit is what got me sick of the game

+100

If you think pinatas parties are what make this game great, you're even more fucked in the head than I thought.

Edit: I'm not talking about DontZzz, I'm talking about Strigoi.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The 800 lb gorilla in the room is it's still way too easy to kill Jason.You shouldn't have to really worry about it too much  when playing but you do.You shouldn't have to learn all the Jason tricks like abduction, ghosting, ghost walking.You shouldn't have to prepare for the kill every match like trapping the shack,  spend hours studying the Tommy Tower power guide so you can morph to it with a good percentage of being correct. That little buff to mask durability made little to no difference which I knew it wouldn't. They took what little decent tools Jason had away to help prevent it from happening. You can't instant block or swing in combat stance anymore and no meat shielding among other things. The devs are dead set against making any significant changes so here we are. It's really not so much a get good thing either in my opinion. Since there is no level matching the kill should be difficult enough that a Level 1-10 Jason should have pretty decent chance of surviving a lobby  of 7 150 Vanessa killing squad. Again just my opinion.

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The 800 lb gorilla in the room is it's still way too easy to kill Jason.You shouldn't have to really worry about it too much  when playing but you do.You shouldn't have to learn all the Jason tricks like abduction, ghosting, ghost walking.You shouldn't have to prepare for the kill every match like trapping the shack,  spend hours studying the Tommy Tower power guide so you can morph to it with a good percentage of being correct. That little buff to mask durability made little to no difference which I knew it wouldn't. They took what little decent tools Jason had away to help prevent it from happening. You can't instant block or swing in combat stance anymore and no meat shielding among other things. The devs are dead set against making any significant changes so here we are. It's really not so much a get good thing either in my opinion. Since there is no level matching the kill should be difficult enough that a Level 1-10 Jason should have pretty decent chance of surviving a lobby  of 7 150 Vanessa killing squad. Again just my opinion.

It's not too easy to kill Jason anymore. You don't need every exploit in the book either. Or to prevent Jarvis in most cases. You just need situational awareness, familiarization with combat mechanics like block and quick knives (and when to use them), and a little bit of luck. That will prevent you from getting killed almost every time.

15 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

It's not too easy to kill Jason anymore.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm sticking to mine. Do you play on PC? I'll just agree to disagree.

5 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm sticking to mine. Do you play on PC? I'll just agree to disagree.

Ps4. Lots of kill squads. A few glitchers. No hackers though. Still not very hard for a knowledgeable Jason. 

PC whole different animal.We have to deal with hackers who have super abilities like infinite sprays, instant out of grabs, invisibility, unlimited stamina and pocket knives, super speed. If you want I can send you to my you tube videos in a private message to see what goes on. I'm pretty knowledgeable and pretty good not tournament good but good.My point is a newbie is going to say screw this and possibly never play the game again and demand a refund if got stuck in a lobby of 150's that shows no mercy(which most don't). I wouldn't blame them either. I'd be thinking to myself" Hey I just bought this game wanting to experience playing Jason Voorhees a almost unstoppable killing machine and I'm laying dead in a matter of 3-4 minutes SCREW THIS." You see what I'm getting at?  I don't know maybe I'm looking at it wrong but a brand new player shouldn't be getting killed so easily. You shouldn't have to be that knowledgeable to not get killed. If the devs intent  for the counselors is escape as they claim then why not give them incentive because there is very little incentive when you can kill Jason just as easily maybe easier. I personally will not take part in a Jason killing knowing the Jason player is low level even if I'm Tommy and I've gotten reamed out before for not attempting it.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I personally will not take part in a Jason killing knowing the Jason player is low level even if I'm Tommy and I've gotten reamed out before for not attempting it.

I could not agree with you more on this. My friends and I have a rule, if Jason is less than level 20 we wont even try for the kill. (Unless they have a mic and are acting like a prick) There's no point in it if there's not even a remote chance you're going to get a challenge. If the poor guy is level 5 or lower, we've even been know to grab the sweater first thing with no intention to kill him, and quite frankly don't give a damn if it pisses anybody off. What's a max level trying to prove anyway in humiliating a rookie Jason who probably doesn't even realize he can lay down traps yet? Though I do try to tell every new player I come across to turn off Jason and practice on Bots first until you at least get the mechanics down. Some people just can't wait to jump into online play though.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I could not agree with you more on this. My friends and I have a rule, if Jason is less than level 20 we wont even try for the kill. (Unless they have a mic and are acting like a prick) There's no point in it if there's not even a remote chance you're going to get a challenge. If the poor guy is level 5 or lower, we've even been know to grab the sweater first thing with no intention to kill him, and quite frankly don't give a damn if it pisses anybody off. What's a max level trying to prove anyway in humiliating a rookie Jason who probably doesn't even realize he can lay down traps yet? Though I do try to tell every new player I come across to turn off Jason and practice on Bots first until you at least get the mechanics down. Some people just can't wait to jump into online play though.

Smurfs love you guys. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1