I don't know any solutions but I feel there should be something to stop counselors from running other counselors over. Today I played a game where somebody in the car ran over 4 people including Tommy. And when somebody's max level the -1000 xp wouldn't really do anything right?

Nope, that's why they do it, they don't care. There's a select few a-holes running around out there, and the only reason they still play this game is so they can get in the car and run over as many people as they can. If you see a 150 Chad anywhere in your lobby, watch your feet because 7/10 their there to troll somebody and it might just be you. I know this topic has been discussed before so I won't got into specifics about all the different ways to avoid the car. What I can tell you is, if you find a set of keys swallow them if you can afford too, and always be wary when you see a car coming and you don't know the person driving it. If they have a couple people inside already and they stop for you, you're probably safe. (Not always) If somebody is driving alone and you notice they've already run somebody over, or Jason is making no attempt to stop the car be suspicious... If you notice it's a Chad driving in that same scenario stay as far away from that damn car as you possibly can. That won't be the last match you play where a moving car is more dangerous than Jason.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Put the perk "nerves of steel" You will be able control your card at any time. I never get run over because this kind of situation is predictable.

i dont get why people are mad about it when its a game mechanic... they removed teamkilling with weapons, what more do you want? if theres assholes in the match trust me ill run them over. if jason is an asshole ill run everyone over too. and if i feel like it ill do it to.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 999enits said:

i dont get why people are mad about it when its a game mechanic... they removed teamkilling with weapons, what more do you want? if theres assholes in the match trust me ill run them over. if jason is an asshole ill run everyone over too. and if i feel like it ill do it to.

At least you are honest about it...

• Haha 3

use trees, man. get inside cabins. what really hurts when the guy does that is when you were the one who fully repaired the car, just so a retard troll can go and run people over. the worst part is that on 90% that i encountered a car troll he was teaming with jason... so not much to do.

my suggestion is to make the car break and need to be restarted every time it runs over someone, but i am not sure if it is a good idea...

its kinda fun when someone decides to be a prick and run people over. Can already see on status that a couple have been betrayed and they will pull up honking horn like im going to get out and try to get in. ill pretend i am and fuck around with them with windows and trees. Most Jasons will go after the car, so i just wait it out til they crash and are pulled out then ill hop in car and run them over if they had a knife or drive away honking horn and escape if they didnt. If Jason doesnt go after them, the game just becomes hard mode and you have to avoid Jason and the car for as long as you can. ive made both look pretty silly at times as most are not very skilled if behaving like that.

People who run you over suck.

People who don't run you over but also don't stop to pick you up suck even more.  Fixing the car yourself and then having the driver just leave you there stranded is the worst.  😢

On 7/26/2020 at 10:26 AM, 999enits said:

When a group of  counselors are assholes, and just hit you and each other in a game, doing nothing but that, I take great pleasure in running them over.

If you are standing in front of me or running towards me in the middle of the road I assume you are working for Jason. You are getting run over. I have stopped too many times only to have the person stall me so Jason stops the car. If you're on the side of the road you will get picked up. 

That being said when the car becomes the second killer on the map just remember the car can't go off road very well and trees will shield you from being run down. 

I’ve gotten pretty good at dodging the car, it really makes the person driving / trolling (or “trying to troll”) look really stupid. Always fun to see the troll get trolled. I don’t think they should take the mechanic out because team killing was already removed, without the car able to kill people it will just be less realistic, and I’ll admit, sometimes seeing people get betrayed by a troll is fun. One time a max level Vanessa ran over the entire lobby in a span of 3 minutes, I was the only other max level and the only other person smart enough not to step foot out of the cabin. She ended up getting the car stuck and rage quit when she was about to die, lol. Sometimes with people like this, the next match I will go out of my way to purposely run THEM down with the car, see how they like it. Avenge those dead counselors.

There’s also nothing more satisfying than killing teamers. There was one time I was spectating this person after I escaped and it became very clear that they were teaming (if I remember right they were running people down with the car themselves, only to have Jason ignore the car). Next match I get the car started up, let somebody in (since it’s a 2-seater) and go to where they most likely are (since most people were in that area). I find them right away with Jason there as well. For some reason this Jason doesn’t really make an effort to stop the car as much as he tries to kill the counselors that are by the cabins. Because of this, it all worked out well. Upon seeing the car the 2 teamers (now counselors; one was even a max level) they start running for safety inside the cabins but they make a mistake to stand somewhere behind the car where I easily reversed into them. Both of them dead, I escaped with the person. Lol. It was pretty satisfying. 

On 7/26/2020 at 11:26 AM, 999enits said:

Douchebag alert.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it just me.

But i don't mind the counselors that run people over, because they are pretty easy to avoid most of the time.

What i do hate is the ones that stop, pick you up, then when getting close to the exit...  They stop of crash the car on purpose to let Jason grab people in the car.   

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

What i do hate is the ones that stop, pick you up, then when getting close to the exit...  They stop of crash the car on purpose to let Jason grab people in the car.   

I agree with that. You don't know that they have trolled you until you are about to be killed by Jason near the exit. The assholes that are running people over are easy to identify. Just cabin hop or keep trees between you and the asshole as long as you can. That typically pisses off the driver and his Jason teammate more than anything. Also, 9 out of 10 times, if the Jason has someone running people over, they aren't going to be good enough to kill you on their own anyway.

• Like 2

I like when Jason is chasing me & the car driver is teaming trying to run me over at the same time. 

They are usually lower level anyway so I go inside a big cabin & do everything I can to piss Jason off, without fail the driver will leave the car to go inside the cabin & help his Jason buddy. I then leave the cabin  & hop in the car that is conveniently still running, reverse over the teamer who is desperately trying to get back to the car, give Jason a beep & drive off. 

Works nearly every time with Jason & car teamers & is the most satisfying win in the game for me. 

2 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

Works nearly every time with Jason & car teamers & is the most satisfying win in the game for me. 

The most satisfying for me is killing Jason right under his teamer friends noses.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

There really needs to be a boot option for betrayers.

I second this.