DarkSnake

My forum presentation

Hello guys! I very much hope that everyone is well, I joined this forum a few days ago because I found a topic by another member who was discussing the possible creation of an official multiplayer game from A Nightmare On Elm Street, and after reading it, I decided to create an account to respond with much praise to the idea he created. But that does not mean that I only met this forum or Friday the 13th so, on the contrary, I have known the series for a long time, however, I only watched until the fifth film in the franchise for now. Anyway, I am here with the purpose of having fun reading other topics and interacting with several members, I also love the game too much, however... I never played it! Instead, I watch gameplays from experienced players on youtube while I don't get financial independence to buy my own console or computer to play daily. My favorite counselor is Deborah Kim!

Welcome to the forums!

Hey, if you're having fun watching it even if not playing, I'm glad to hear it :) Have you been watching for a while or just recently?

Also, when you can, please check the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines and help about posting here.