Douglat

Jason won’t go down when you hit him after using the sweater

21 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Just dont understand why there is a machete in Jasons shack that you cant grab or use in Jasons shack.

maybe making Jason more sensitive to stuns after the sweater is used would be great in the next patch.

Oh, fuck off. As easy as it is to kill Jason and you're STILL whining about making it easier. Utterly pathetic...

Edit:

Well, looks like the frying pan isn't quite as guaranteed as we thought. 

40 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Oh, fuck off. As easy as it is to kill Jason and you're STILL whining about making it easier. Utterly pathetic...

Edit:

Well, looks like the frying pan isn't quite as guaranteed as we thought.

More than likely just barely on the edge of stun immunity frames. But I wanted to keep it fairly accurate with what would take place if you were going for a live Jason kill. You're probably not going to let him get too far out of wake up before hitting the sweater. You don't exactly want him shifting or morphing away. I'd be willing to bet that's the reason any kill fails to drop to be honest. And to be fair, that was the only non stun in over 50 hits with max sucker punch. It happens more often without sucker punch.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

More than likely just barely on the edge of stun immunity frames. But I wanted to keep it fairly accurate with what would take place if you were going for a live Jason kill. You're probably not going to let him get too far out of wake up before hitting the sweater. You don't exactly want him shifting or morphing away. I'd be willing to bet that's the reason any kill fails to drop to be honest. And to be fair, that was the only non stun in over 50 hits with max sucker punch. It happens more often without sucker punch.

If Jason doesn't fall, it's because the final hit from Tommy failed to stun him. Hence why SirMang, myself, and others are so adamant about using Sucker Punch. Believe me, I use to think it was a crock of shit... but I kill a LOT of Jason's and since I've been using it, they have all gone down on the first hit, every time, without fail. 

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If Jason doesn't fall, it's because the final hit from Tommy failed to stun him. Hence why SirMang, myself, and others are so adamant about using Sucker Punch. Believe me, I use to think it was a crock of shit... but I kill a LOT of Jason's and since I've been using it, they have all gone down on the first hit, every time, without fail. 

I usually get one out of ten that won't drop. I went 14 in a row once. That's my record for consecutive Jason kills as Jarvis. Post suicide fix too. 😉 But I don't run sucker punch. That occasional one that gets away really doesn't bother me. Honestly I'd rather practice surviving the night most of the time. There aren't too many Jason's left in quick play that are even worth killing. It's more of a challenge trying to run the clock out anymore.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:51 PM, glowing ooze said:

hey lets try for that miami vice theme tho get a poll going

Miami Vice was the show back then.

You get one vote for that on your poll.

• Like 3