Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

Custom Part 7 Jason Figure by OCT 31 1978

thanks for posting this @Jason Todd Voorhees. i had no idea @OCT 31 1978 was an action figure champion. im really impressed with the creativity on both the custom part 7 & part 9 i seen in the other thread. i love action figures & could stair at them all day like a drooling fool!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Agreed @OCT 31 1978 did amazing!

4 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

thanks for posting this @Jason Todd Voorhees. i had no idea @OCT 31 1978 was an action figure champion. im really impressed with the creativity on both the custom part 7 & part 9 i seen in the other thread. i love action figures & could stair at them all day like a drooling fool!

Thanks guys !!

I am definitely an action figure junky! Lol

24 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks guys !!

I am definitely an action figure junky! Lol

me too, im main vaining action figures on the reg!

39 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

me too, im main vaining action figures on the reg!

What figures do you collect is it mostly horror figs?

I am all over the map...lol

mcfarlane

Neca

Dimond select

Hot toys 

statues.....😜

mainly horror. i have alot of neca retro clothed horror villians. i like those alot because of the artwork on the pa

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

What figures do you collect is it mostly horror figs?

I am all over the map...lol

mcfarlane

Neca

Dimond select

Hot toys 

statues.....😜

mainly horror & neca besides a few ReActions & some other random things. only mcfarlanes i got are the jason based on JGTH, freddy & michael but all no boxes. also one of them 18' michaels that have motion activated sound clips, i think thats a mcfarlane..

i have alot of neca retro cloth horror figures. i like that kind alot because of the artwork on the packaging, & of course the look of the figures. my favorite has to be part 6 jason, which i didnt think id ever get that guy. i also got herbert west, evil dead 2 ash, part 5 roy and chop top to name a few. i recently got the halloween 2 michael, but i havent been able to get the new devastating loomis/laurie 2-pack, sad face. i have a few neca ultimates, my favorite being nes batman. i also got the neca ninja turtles from the 1990 movie, which those things make my heart melt.

ask for some of the others, i got some simpsons: mr burns, fat tony, snake, moe & troy mcclure..  i got mattel 80s wrestlers & some old hasbro 'rastlers, 8 bit world of nintendos, some hot wheels cars like count chocula & a fancy daffy duck, & some other sweet junk.. nothing too crazy tho.. no statues or rare treasures..

if there was one toy i could get my filthy mitts on it would have to be the neca retro clothed friday the 13th mrs voorhees/kid jason.. its rare & expensive as im sure you know. shes a beaut (whistles)

please feel free to share some of your action figure wisdom & favorites!

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 4:23 AM, glowing ooze said:

mainly horror. i have alot of neca retro clothed horror villians. i like those alot because of the artwork on the package.

I currently don’t have any of the retro-cloth figures. 😞 Those Figures are pretty bad ass and the packaging Art is amazing for sure.

mainly horror & neca besides a few ReActions & some other random things. only mcfarlanes i got are the jason based on JGTH, freddy & michael but all no boxes. also one of them 18' michaels that have motion activated sound clips, i think thats a mcfarlane..

I think you’re right about the 18 inch McFarlane but I also think Neca did an 18 inch with sound effects Michael.....But I could be mistaken. 

I have several movie maniacs figures...

Norman Bates, Michael Myers, Jason, Pumpkin Head, The Thing, The Fly, Snake Plissken, Ghostface, Leatherface, King Kong.......and a few of McFarlane’s Spawn statue figures.

The pride of my Collection From McFarlane is of course Uber Jason from Jason X still in his original Packaging.

i have alot of neca retro cloth horror figures. i like that kind alot because of the artwork on the packaging, & of course the look of the figures. my favorite has to be part 6 jason, which i didnt think id ever get that guy. i also got herbert west, evil dead 2 ash, part 5 roy and chop top to name a few. i recently got the halloween 2 michael, but i havent been able to get the new devastating loomis/laurie 2-pack, sad face

That’s a “killer” collection ( pun intended) The Michael, Laurie and Loomis are Definitely ones I want to get.

. i have a few neca ultimates, my favorite being nes batman. i also got the neca ninja turtles from the 1990 movie, which those things make my heart melt.

Neca’s ultimate line is amazing!! They do a fantastic job with their sculpting and painting accessories.... I Have all the Friday the 13th ultimate Jason’s ( and a couple duplicates because of my Customizing obsession lol.) All the Halloween figures including The original Night he came home figure with Dr Loomis and the Rob Zombie re-make figure.....I also have two Fred Kruger’s the original and A New nightmare.....as for non Horror I have Shredder and foot soldiers but no turtles (yet)😉.....I honestly couldn’t pick my favorite figure out of Neca’s .......but I can say I am really looking forward to the Ultimate part 7 and their King Kong figure.

ask for some of the others, i got some simpsons: mr burns, fat tony, snake, moe & troy mcclure..  i got mattel 80s wrestlers & some old hasbro 'rastlers, 8 bit world of nintendos, some hot wheels cars like count chocula & a fancy daffy duck, & some other sweet junk.. nothing too crazy tho.. no statues or rare treasures..

Sounds like you have a quite a collection my man.

There are so many more figures/ licenses And brands I would like to collect If I had more money lol.....Neca Predators/ Gremlins/ Mezco Marvel figures.....etc.

from Mezco I have Rob Zombies Halloween 2 figure I bought two to make The Hobo figure and the other to keep in its clamshell......I also have a few Dc direct Batman The Dark Knight Returns figures and From Diamond select The Baba yaga himself John Wick......and finally from Hot toys I have the Predator 2 city Hunter And Jungle Hunter. 1/6 scale figures.( I am probably going to sell these guys I love them but just have nowhere to display them properly right now.)

if there was one toy i could get my filthy mitts on it would have to be the neca retro clothed friday the 13th mrs voorhees/kid jason.. its rare & expensive as im sure you know. shes a beaut (whistles)

please feel free to share some of your action figure wisdom & favorites!

That would be a great addition to anyone’s collection!!! And she is definitely a beauty.
Lol!

The one figure set that has eluded me forever is the evolution of evil two pack of Michael Myers in his clown costume and As the Shape its very rare now and incredibly expensive......just like Mrs. Voorhees and son......oh well I am sure one day a new version or re-release will be possible.

• Like 1

@OCT 31 1978

first off thanks for the action packed reply. the movie maniacs are sweet, always wanted more of those back when they were first coming out. snake plissken stands out to me, puttin him on the shelf has been a toy guy's dream of mine. they have an escape from new york retro cloth id kill a man to own but im not ready to "pay that price" haha..

i love the retro cloths, they look great on the wall. i got a good deal on dinner table leatherface & nightmare 1 freddy when this store was going out of business & thats what started my retro cloth collection. if it hadnt been for that, i wouldve went with all ultimate necas, BUT im glad this was the toy path i chose..

damn, jason x in the box.. youre crushing it dude. hopfuly one day neca will put out an ultimate version, other wise jason x will have to stay out in space for me! i only have one ultimate jason, thatd be part 4.. part 4 is my favorite movie & favorite jason. ted white rules. i do have a few retro cloth jasons including, part 2, part 3, part 5, part 6, and corpse pamala from part 3 which came out recently. she looks awesome & it may seem odd but the best details are in her feet! got her toes stickin out her shoes! 

you got some big names in that collection of yours. i freakin love it. one i forgot to mention before that i must brag to you about is god damn ace ventura pet detective. he was at walmart of all places & the assholes forced my hand by stocking him.. id like more tmnt 90s movie figures, specialy casey jones, but im afraid i'll miss out on them bad boys.. back to action packed dreams of ownership.. the halloween clown michael & shape michael you speak of.. oh yes.. as well as the ghost michael with the sheet on his head... aww those are bad to the pvc bone. ALL of those older halloweens are sooo expensive! damn their plactic souls! 

as for your customizing obsession.. that is one hell of a hobby. do you do any sculpting from scratch? i used to make clay statues but i wasnt very good! creativity is one of the greatest gifts of them all. mastering your skills & bringing creations from your mind into the real world.. nothing beats it. thumbs up!

id like to go on but i gotta wrap this up.. sorry its kinda all over the place.. oh & that ultimate part 7.. ordered mine too & been waitin for neca to bring that guy out forever. by far the best looking jason roaming the streets. my gawd. keep the ACTION at an all time high! i'll catch ya later on down the toy aisle..

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 2:02 PM, glowing ooze said:

@OCT 31 1978

first off thanks for the action packed reply.

lol my pleasure!! Back at ya.

the movie maniacs are sweet, always wanted more of those back when they were first coming out. snake plissken stands out to me, puttin him on the shelf has been a toy guy's dream of mine. they have an escape from new york retro cloth id kill a man to own but im not ready to "pay that price" haha..

I definitely dig the retro cloth Snake!.......Funny thing about Mr. Plissken.....I am Currently working on a custom Ultimate Neca version of him using a spare McFarlane head sculpt....I will post it on the forums when I am all set.....it’s an original concept not based on either of the films.

i love the retro cloths, they look great on the wall. i got a good deal on dinner table leatherface & nightmare 1 freddy when this store was going out of business & thats what started my retro cloth collection. if it hadnt been for that, i wouldve went with all ultimate necas, BUT im glad this was the toy path i chose..

I really wish I had been more aggressive in my collecting Earlier.....especially with the retro cloth figures Trying to buy some of them now just seems impossible with the way the prices have spiked....you are a wise man to have picked them up when you did they are a great investment as well.

damn, jason x in the box.. youre crushing it dude. hopfuly one day neca will put out an ultimate version, other wise jason x will have to stay out in space for me! i only have one ultimate jason, thatd be part 4.. part 4 is my favorite movie & favorite jason. ted white rules.

if there is one Jason every Jason fan/collector should have in their collection it should Be Part 4 he is arguably the best and definitive version of our Iconic slasher.

my favorites Looks are part 4, 6, and 9.

Part 6 is my favorite movie.

And Ted White is a badass!!

i do have a few retro cloth jasons including, part 2, part 3, part 5, part 6, and corpse pamala from part 3 which came out recently. she looks awesome & it may seem odd but the best details are in her feet! got her toes stickin out her shoes! 

amazing collection!! And I laughed out loud when I read Pamela best details were in her feet....lol.

I totally get what your saying though these figures have amazing details.

you got some big names in that collection of yours. i freakin love it.

Thanks! Eventually I want to set up a much better display area for it all I want a entertainment room/ collection room to really do it justice.....but that if not going to be anytime soon.

one i forgot to mention before that i must brag to you about is god damn ace ventura pet detective. he was at walmart of all places & the assholes forced my hand by stocking him.. id like more tmnt 90s movie figures, specialy casey jones, but im afraid i'll miss out on them bad boys.. back to action packed dreams of ownership.. the halloween clown michael & shape michael you speak of.. oh yes.. as well as the ghost michael with the sheet on his head... aww those are bad to the pvc bone. ALL of those older halloweens are sooo expensive! damn their plactic souls! 

Ace Ventura is definitely a hard find now and finding him at.....Walmart...wow.

I usually have to order most of my figures online or at my local Comic shop...

( I have found some rare figures there from other people dumping their collections for quick cash.)

....as for the TMNT figures I am always looking for a good deal on eBay for the turtles I am hopeful they will re-release them in more affordable 2 packs.

Yeah all the older Neca Halloween collectibles are quite expensive now....But for now I am happy to get their new Figures I believe they are going to be doing A figure line for Halloween Kills.....What I really want Is an ultimate version of Dr. Loomis..... the original Loomis has a great sculpt with very little articulation.

as for your customizing obsession.. that is one hell of a hobby. do you do any sculpting from scratch? i used to make clay statues but i wasnt very good! creativity is one of the greatest gifts of them all. mastering your skills & bringing creations from your mind into the real world.. nothing beats it. thumbs up!

Thanks again!! Yeah I do love it, creating something from nothing or making something different from something else is quite gratifying......

as far as sculpting from scratch I haven’t done anything like that in a long time I took a lot of art classes in high school and had originally planned to get into special effects/designing as a career I started off with a few graphic design jobs and then changed my career path when things weren’t steady enough....all in all I am happy with how things played out as art/design became more of a passionate hobby allowing me to enjoy it more.

ultimate part 7.. ordered mine too & been waitin for neca to bring that guy out forever. by far the best looking jason roaming the streets. my gawd. keep the ACTION at an all time high! i'll catch ya later on down the toy aisle..

Definitely agree that ultimate part 7 looks absolutely sick!! Keep those action figures Dreams going bro......I know I will.

😎

On 9/5/2020 at 11:43 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

lol my pleasure!! Back at ya.

I definitely dig the retro cloth Snake!.......Funny thing about Mr. Plissken.....I am Currently working on a custom Ultimate Neca version of him using a spare McFarlane head sculpt....I will post it on the forums when I am all set.....it’s an original concept not based on either of the films.

I really wish I had been more aggressive in my collecting Earlier.....especially with the retro cloth figures Trying to buy some of them now just seems impossible with the way the prices have spiked....you are a wise man to have picked them up when you did they are a great investment as well.

if there is one Jason every Jason fan/collector should have in their collection it should Be Part 4 he is arguably the best and definitive version of our Iconic slasher.

my favorites Looks are part 4, 6, and 9.

Part 6 is my favorite movie.

And Ted White is a badass!!

amazing collection!! And I laughed out loud when I read Pamela best details were in her feet....lol.

I totally get what your saying though these figures have amazing details.

Thanks! Eventually I want to set up a much better display area for it all I want a entertainment room/ collection room to really do it justice.....but that if not going to be anytime soon.

Ace Ventura is definitely a hard find now and finding him at.....Walmart...wow.

I usually have to order most of my figures online or at my local Comic shop...

( I have found some rare figures there from other people dumping their collections for quick cash.)

....as for the TMNT figures I am always looking for a good deal on eBay for the turtles I am hopeful they will re-release them in more affordable 2 packs.

Yeah all the older Neca Halloween collectibles are quite expensive now....But for now I am happy to get their new Figures I believe they are going to be doing A figure line for Halloween Kills.....What I really want Is an ultimate version of Dr. Loomis..... the original Loomis has a great sculpt with very little articulation.

Thanks again!! Yeah I do love it, creating something from nothing or making something different from something else is quite gratifying......

as far as sculpting from scratch I haven’t done anything like that in a long time I took a lot of art classes in high school and had originally planned to get into special effects/designing as a career I started off with a few graphic design jobs and then changed my career path when things weren’t steady enough....all in all I am happy with how things played out as art/design became more of a passionate hobby allowing me to enjoy it more.

Definitely agree that ultimate part 7 looks absolutely sick!! Keep those action figures Dreams going bro......I know I will.

😎

Once I get the money/time you'll be seeing me post more about this figure! :D I got plans for it!

• Like 1

Can’t wait!!

ps @glowing ooze I just picked up the retro cloth Halloween 2 Michael Myers 29.99 hell of a deal!!

we both know that Michael and the Loomis/ Laurie with blow up in price before you know it.

30 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Can’t wait!!

ps @glowing ooze I just picked up the retro cloth Halloween 2 Michael Myers 29.99 hell of a deal!!

we both know that Michael and the Loomis/ Laurie with blow up in price before you know it.

oh ho ho that is a serious michael myers right there my friend! i think you snagged yours a wee bit cheaper than i did too... well played. that piece introduced michael into my cloth collection of psychopaths where hes had a long over due spot waiting. very good day for toys on that day i tell you.

oh yeah, loomis laurie can not be slept on or that bad mutha will be impossible to get one day id assume like all the other damn halloweens.. another is the halloween 3 trick or treaters... that will probably slip thru the cracks on me too.. damn..

ive been meaning to reply to your last action figure post but ive been too busy for a post of that magnitude. & by busy i mean playing too many video games..... i'll get back to ya sooon..

• Like 1