Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA JUST ANNOUNCED ULTIMATE PART 7 JASON!!!!!!!

jason is back... but this time.. i was waiting... over a year & a damn half but NOW the action figure of the year is mine! preorder be damned. best buy stepped in & sent it in 4 days. truely the best in action figuring. this guy is armed to the teeth, detailed down to the bone, & ready to send your shelf strait to hell. WARNING: choking hazard.

all you figure heads have a wonderful day, & thanks for all the action packed support.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2021 at 6:47 PM, glowing ooze said:

jason is back... but this time.. i was waiting... over a year & a damn half but NOW the action figure of the year is mine! preorder be damned. best buy stepped in & sent it in 4 days. truely the best in action figuring. this guy is armed to the teeth, detailed down to the bone, & ready to send your shelf strait to hell. WARNING: choking hazard.

all you figure heads have a wonderful day, & thanks for all the action packed support.

Great post!!

Neca’s J-7 is by far the best Jason figure they have made yet!!!!

• Like 1

@OCT 31 1978

thanks! i dont think many would disagree that the new devastating J7 is real champion of toys. personally, i like the "big metal spike" jason comes with this time around. almost broke the saw blade thing trying to get the bastard to hold it.. HA not funny.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 6:47 PM, glowing ooze said:

Love it!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, glowing ooze said:

@OCT 31 1978

thanks! i dont think many would disagree that the new devastating J7 is real champion of toys. personally, i like the "big metal spike" jason comes with this time around. almost broke the saw blade thing trying to get the bastard to hold it.. HA not funny.

Definitely not Funny…..nothing is worse than busting a brand new figures arm peg or accessories….. absolutely will ruin your day…..I am a firm believer of the hot water your figure especially joints prior to posing and displaying it.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:19 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Love it!

Most definitely!

hope Neca will do the other Hodder Jason’s as well!!!