Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA JUST ANNOUNCED ULTIMATE PART 7 JASON!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY MOFO!!!!

Check your local Targets. They are getting 5 in at a time. Several reports today of people finding them at Target in bunches. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Any luck yet @OCT 31 1978??

Unfortunately no……

going to my last Local Target this weekend.

fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Unfortunately no……

going to my last Local Target this weekend.

fingers crossed.

Someone reported finding 4 of him at a Walmart in central Florida today. They’ve made it down there near you. Good luck buddy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Someone reported finding 4 of him at a Walmart in central Florida today. They’ve made it down there near you. Good luck buddy!

Thanks that’s awesome news!!!

the hunt is on!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Its hurting to know this!!!

One of the online vendors that people put preorders in for J7 reported that they have been billed for him. That generally means he’ll get product within 3-5 business days. Looks as though the preorders are finally being filled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

One of the online vendors that people put preorders in for J7 reported that they have been billed for him. That generally means he’ll get product within 3-5 business days. Looks as though the preorders are finally being filled. 

BRUH I ordered from Horror Merch :( this is some bull! they were quick to get the Victor Crowley but not Part VII??? this doesn make sense bro!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

BRUH I ordered from Horror Merch :( this is some bull! they were quick to get the Victor Crowley but not Part VII??? this doesn make sense bro!

It’s not on the vendors. They are as annoyed as the customers and trying to keep everyone calm. I don’t but the BS about COVID delaying shipments, I mean the big box stores (even Walgreens) already have him. This is what happens when NECA lets a retailer get first to market rights. They need to squash that BS and release to all avenues at once. Or at least put the figures they know is going to be highly sought after up for sale on their Amazon and EBay sites at release date. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i preordered mine almost a year ago from big bad toy store. still havent been charged for it yet, so i still got some time to wait. ive been to a local walmart since these new jason sightings have been reported. i dont think our walmart is cool enough to have him early so i have my doubts one will turn up on the shelves here before the mailman barley makes it out of the delivery alive with my preorder. then i'll pose the living hell out of part 7 HA. good luck to all on their action packed serch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees come on you two. Still no luck? I found my 2nd one tonight at Walmart here in South Carolina. If he is already here, he has to be there. South Carolina is always the last state to get stuff. Normally don’t collect more than one of a figure, but I couldn’t leave that poor defenseless Jason on the shelf. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees come on you two. Still no luck? I found my 2nd one tonight at Walmart here in South Carolina. If he is already here, he has to be there. South Carolina is always the last state to get stuff. Normally don’t collect more than one of a figure, but I couldn’t leave that poor defenseless Jason on the shelf. 

Just got back from walmart and still no luck here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees come on you two. Still no luck? I found my 2nd one tonight at Walmart here in South Carolina. If he is already here, he has to be there. South Carolina is always the last state to get stuff. Normally don’t collect more than one of a figure, but I couldn’t leave that poor defenseless Jason on the shelf. 

 

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Just got back from walmart and still no luck here....

I know it’s starting to get ridiculous…..

Still no luck finding him …

I have hit every Target and Walmart in my area twice now…..

3 Walmart’s and 2 Targets…… fingers crossed eventually I will find him……

or My pre-order ships “soon”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found 2 of at my local Wal-Mart yesterday. He's so amazing. One of NECA's best figures ever, no question!

vbeyvS6.jpg

JtZkxVt.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats @Big Daddy J!! He’s an amazing figure. I had to have more than one, lol. This is hands down the best figure NECA has pulled off in my experience. 

Nebraska stock:

OIpRnBD.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hitting all three Walmart’s again tomorrow!!
I feel like I have a Jason Voorhees curse or something with how freakishly hard it’s been to find this guy in stores I even tried a couple of Books-a-millions because they have Neca figures now still no luck .

not going to Lie @Dragonfire82877 I would have bought all 4 of those figures on that rack in a heart beat 😝  and then immediately canceled my online pre-order….. that still says shipping soon for 4 weeks now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dragonfire82877

@Jason Todd Voorhees

Found him Finally at my local Target same one I hit last week lol!

logged into Dorkside toys and canceled my pre-order.

They had 6 of him bought 2 going to by two more later in the week.

He is without a doubt hands down the best Neca Jason figure they have released yet.

Absolutely amazing!

 

48B7FA1C-269D-4447-AB65-0F8B872F1BF2.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Dragonfire82877

@Jason Todd Voorhees

Found him Finally at my local Target same one I hit last week lol!

logged into Dorkside toys and canceled my pre-order.

They had 6 of him bought 2 going to by two more later in the week.

He is without a doubt hands down the best Neca Jason figure they have released yet.

Absolutely amazing!

 

48B7FA1C-269D-4447-AB65-0F8B872F1BF2.jpeg

Congrats buddy!!! Glad you finally have him. He is awesome!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Congrats buddy!!! Glad you finally have him. He is awesome!!

Thanks buddy!!

I was very close to shelling out the extra dough Ebay sellers are charging for him, especially since my pre-order had been sitting on “shipping soon” for like three months now…… glad I held out got two for the amount one is going for on eBay.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...