Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA JUST ANNOUNCED ULTIMATE PART 7 JASON!!!!!!!

And another one just found in Indiana. NECA will not comment on the situation at all. They’ve went radio silent on their social media sites despite several people asking about the release status. Way to stick it to the people that preordered this figure over a year ago. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I've had no luck either. Can I get links to the the Walmart and Best Buy placeholders? And Target too if they have one.

25 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

Yeah, I've had no luck either. Can I get links to the the Walmart and Best Buy placeholders? And Target too if they have one.

Walmart: Cult Classics - 7" Scale Action Figure - Series 1 New Blood Jason - Friday 13th - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

Target: Friday The 13th - 7" Scale Action Figure - Ultimate New Blood Jason : Target

Best Buy: NECA Friday the 13th 7" Scale Action Figure Ultimate Part 7 (New Blood) Jason 42003 - Best Buy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Or two or three lol

I can't wait to see what kind of custom magic you can work on it.

• Like 1

Add Ohio and Texas to the list of states he’s been found. 

NECA finally confirmed it. J7 was shipped to Walmart first and is now being shipped to other retailers as of today. That means everyone that preordered will be waiting another two weeks at least. @OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Add Ohio and Texas to the list of states he’s been found. 

NECA finally confirmed it. J7 was shipped to Walmart first and is now being shipped to other retailers as of today. That means everyone that preordered will be waiting another two weeks at least. @OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees 

MAAAAAAAAAN

WOW

I know buddy. This is painful, lol. I know I have one coming, but I still want it right now!! Stopping by two Walmarts on the way home from work today, and going to check at least two more over the weekend. Brickseek is telling me none of them have stock, but I'm checking anyway.

**update, Walmart had the new release Super Shredder from TMNT 2, the Pan’s Labyrinth 2 pack, all the repaint Aliens and several J2’s and J6’s but sadly no J7’s. 

17 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I know buddy. This is painful, lol. I know I have one coming, but I still want it right now!! Stopping by two Walmarts on the way home from work today, and going to check at least two more over the weekend. Brickseek is telling me none of them have stock, but I'm checking anyway.

Good luck and godspeed bro!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

MAAAAAAAAAN I NEEEEEED IT!

On 8/16/2021 at 1:53 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

The detail is amazing. 

That bad boy looks amazing!!! I have had no luck finding him so far.

Been to 4 Walmart and 2 Targets…..hoping to back track this week to all of them and fingers crossed that he will be stocked on one of their shelves……..

• Like 1

On the road on a work training in Alabama. Big Bad Toy Store can eat it! Found Jason 7 tonight at Walmart close to the hotel I’m staying in. I can’t post pictures on this forum with my phone, but pics doesn’t do this figure justice anyway. He is freaking amazing!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

On the road on a work training in Alabama. Big Bad Toy Store can eat it! Found Jason 7 tonight at Walmart close to the hotel I’m staying in. I can’t post pictures on this forum with my phone, but pics doesn’t do this figure justice anyway. He is freaking amazing!!

That’s awesome!!!

I am Glad you found him and in Alabama too thats much closer to me here in Florida so It gives me even more hope that I will find him very soon!

ps. Did they have more than one ? I am definitely wanting to pick up a couple when I do find him .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That’s awesome!!!

I am Glad you found him and in Alabama too thats much closer to me here in Florida so It gives me even more hope that I will find him very soon!

ps. Did they have more than one ? I am definitely wanting to pick up a couple when I do find him .

They only had the one. I’ve been checking that Walmart daily since Sunday. I got out of training today and decided to check the Walmart before I went to pick up dinner and there he was. Some people are saying their stores got two. Maybe someone else got there before me and surprisingly left one? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They only had the one. I’ve been checking that Walmart daily since Sunday. I got out of training today and decided to check the Walmart before I went to pick up dinner and there he was. Some people are saying their stores got two. Maybe someone else got there before me and surprisingly left one? 

Thanks for the update! I will be popping onto my two local Walmart’s today.

fingers crossed!

So far there has been two UK based collector web sites to take preorders and ship J7. Emporium of Cool and Mad About Horror. They both have or had stock and going to restock soon. If you’re in the UK and want J7, one of these two sites seem to be the best and fastest way to get him. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees

I’m hoping you two find him soon. Had it not been for my work sending me to Alabama for the week, I still wouldn’t have him. He still hasn’t made it to South Carolina. 

Thanks buddy!! He looks incredible!!

hands down my favorite Neca Jason for sure!!

fantastic collection!!

• Like 1