Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA JUST ANNOUNCED ULTIMATE PART 7 JASON!!!!!!!

NECA updated part 7 on their page. Saying July now. Also, I don’t think that it will even be then. They haven’t even released pics of the box art. They normally release images of box art months before release date. 

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

NECA updated part 7 on their page. Saying July now. Also, I don’t think that it will even be then. They haven’t even released pics of the box art. They normally release images of box art months before release date. 

I feel for you guys having to wait so long.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

As long as they don’t tell us he is on hold indefinitely I will continue to hope for the best and keep my fingers crossed that they come thru for us.

They have built up quite a bit of hype for this release with the promotional pix so please Neca don’t let us down.....

17 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I feel for you guys having to wait so long.

Always Appreciated Play!

• Like 2

The box art, it's so beautiful. 🤩 

Now 8ve just gotta decide how I want to display him... With the mask on, or with the split mask showing his face? Lots of weapon possibilities too!

• Like 1

I don’t know what state it was found in, but an admin on the NECA Facebook page shared a post one of his friends made. They found J7 at Walmart!!! There was more than one. My phone won’t let me share the link to the Facebook post. It looks as though he is being released!!!

@OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees @Big Daddy J @glowing ooze

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I don’t know what state it was found in, but an admin on the NECA Facebook page shared a post one of his friends made. They found J7 at Walmart!!! There was more than one. My phone won’t let me share the link to the Facebook post. It looks as they he is being released!!!

@OCT 31 1978 @Jason Todd Voorhees

WWHHAAAT!!!

“Closest Walmart location tracker engaged”

• Like 1

@OCT 31 1978, they are saying the big box stores (Walmart and Target) are getting stock first. Someone came across a placeholder for J7 on Target’s web page yesterday. The one reported earlier today was at a Walmart in Wisconsin. Now a second person has shared that they found him in Illinois. I have one preordered so I’m confident I’ll get him, but I’m gonna be stalking Walmart with hopes of securing another. 

• Like 1

@Dragonfire82877

All good news brother!!

I popped into a Walmart yesterday and didn’t find him in the Neca section….. I will be hitting the other 4 in the area that I work in next week I will keep you up to speed on what I come across!

• Like 1

Hit another Walmart today still no sign of him…….. 3 more to go.

*****Update 8-10- 21*****
Hit another Walmart today no part 7 here either.

but looks like Neca is Re-releasing the Terminator Figures as well found a Police Escape Arnie which normally goes for 50 -60 bucks on eBay.

also went across the street to Target just in case….. no Part 7 there either.

I will Try to hit the other two Walmart’s in my area tomorrow.

• Like 1

Best Buy has it listed on their website but it says they are Sold Out.  I'm guessing they never got any shipments of them to begin with.

2 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Best Buy has it listed on their website but it says they are Sold Out.  I'm guessing they never got any shipments of them to begin with.

That is correct. It is a placement holder. Target had it listed on their site last week as well as Walmart. Looks as though Walmart has jumped the gun putting them out however. Another one was just found today at a Walmart in Virginia.

Wisconsin, Illinois and Virginia are the current finding spots.