Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA JUST ANNOUNCED ULTIMATE PART 7 JASON!!!!!!!

On 11/27/2020 at 3:31 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I swear if they moved the dates I am going to be livid...

Update: SON OF A B- its moved to February 2021!!!!

We haven't seen any pictures of Part 7 since the initial ones they used for the announcement, not even some box art. Its safe to say it's going to be a while yet. Just gotta be patient.

4 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

We haven't seen any pictures of Part 7 since the initial ones they used for the announcement, not even some box art. Its safe to say it's going to be a while yet. Just gotta be patient.

:( I preorder these figures (Jason/Crowley) the day they were announced MONTHS ago so now I gotta wait extra months thinking I was getting myself some christmas gifts.....

On 1/16/2021 at 8:50 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Why does it always gotta be us F13 Fans to suffer??? I pre-ordered the figure the hours when it was available just to get about 3-4 delays.

Hopefully they are delaying it so that they can iron down the rights to release parts 8, 9 and both versions from Jason X shortly after they release 7.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 9:11 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Hopefully they are delaying it so that they can iron down the rights to release parts 8, 9 and both versions from Jason X shortly after they release 7.

Eeeeeeeeh thats a long shot rn lol Warner Bros did give it a shot for Part 7 so that's good.

I found Toony Terrors Victor Crowley at Target. I never really liked Victor Crowley but I know some here do so if you are after him keep a look out.