Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA JUST ANNOUNCED ULTIMATE PART 7 JASON!!!!!!!

48 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

This is amazing!!!

can’t wait to see what this means for the franchise!!!

and what other figures we will get next!!!

• Like 1

Can't wait to get this one! 🙂 I'll be displaying this Jason with that long saw tree-limb cutter thing in his hands! 🙂

On 8/16/2020 at 4:12 PM, Jason Lover said:

Can't wait to get this one! 🙂 I'll be displaying this Jason with that long saw tree-limb cutter thing in his hands! 🙂

I got two coming in!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I got two coming in!

Anyone who buys more than one is greedy. It's also overkill to do that.

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

Anyone who buys more than one is greedy. It's also overkill to do that.

Or.....they could want to display one and keep the other in the box. Or display one with the mask on and the other with the mask off. Or any other reasons someone would want more than one. If someone pre-orders more than one, that's not greed. If someone goes out to the store and knows it's a sought after item and by multiples with the intent on profit, that would qualify as greed. At this point of the game with Part 7 NECA Jason, it's only in the pre-order stage.

• Like 2

On 9/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Same lol

I always buy duplicates Of figures my wife thinks I am crazy, but oh well I don’t judge how many Purses she has lol....

I usually keep one in the box and the other to display Pose and or make tweaks too (like painting and customizing.)

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 12:22 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I always buy duplicates Of figures my wife thinks I am crazy but oh well I don’t judge how many Purses she has lol....

I usually keep in the box and  the other to display Pose and or make tweaks too (like painting and customizing.)

Niiice I might start doing that myself.

• Like 1

I have two of these preordered. But we haven't really heard anything about this one from NECA since the announcement. They've had to push back several other releases til next year and I have a feeling this one will be as well.

8 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

I have two of these preordered. But we haven't really heard anything about this one from NECA since the announcement. They've had to push back several other releases til next year and I have a feeling this one will be as well.

The official website pushed a few I know my Victor Crowley was pushed a couple more months which is saddening....

9 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The official website pushed a few I know my Victor Crowley was pushed a couple more months which is saddening....

On the bright side, it'll be that much more gratifying once you get your hands on them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

On the bright side, it'll be that much more gratifying once you get your hands on them.

Yes it would be but maaaan I am so hyped. 😭

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yes it would be but maaaan I am so hyped. 😭

I know how you feel. It's the way I feel when a long overdue game comes out for me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Sounds like Cyberpunk lol

I'm looking forward to that game, among others.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

got a list?

Miles Morales Spider-Man, Hitman 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and 5 or 6 other games.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Miles Morales Spider-Man, Hitman 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and 5 or 6 other games.

Shiiiit same here bro

• Like 1

I really hope in the future we get a couple of good Jason X figures. Both Uber and Pre Uber. So far my favorite figure is the Freddy vs Jason, it is REALLY well done. But Jason X is what I want most. I love my McFarlane Jason X, but with the limited articulation, it might as well be a statue.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 5:02 AM, Big Daddy J said:

I really hope in the future we get a couple of good Jason X figures. Both Uber and Pre Uber. So far my favorite figure is the Freddy vs Jason, it is REALLY well done. But Jason X is what I want most. I love my McFarlane Jason X, but with the limited articulation, it might as well be a statue.

Agreed!!!

I really hope this happens in the future as well!!

until then at least we have some customizers out there attempting to make them.

13 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Agreed!!!

I really hope this happens in the future as well!!

until then at least we have some customizer it there attempting to make them.

I have faith a Jason X figure will see the light of day in the distant future. How long that takes remains to be seen.

• Like 1