powerhouse33

Cyberpunk 2077

i honestly don't care that much about that game. everyone is hiping it, but i am not hiped at all.

6 hours ago, powerhouse33 said:

Recently Pre-Ordered the game because it looked pretty cool, what are your thoughts on the game?

Game looks fucking awesome..   CDPR is IMO the current BEST game dev.

They have poured their hearts and soul into Cyber Punk 2077.  No doubt will one of the best game ever created.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Downloading it now, can’t wait. Looks like it’s going to be a blast. 

Let us know what you think of the game Slasher! I can’t wait to play this game as well it’s my Christmas gift from my munchkins this year lol

• Like 1

So far I’m really liking the story. I decided to pick choices I wouldn’t normally play first, I’m still only in the opening section and think I’m at the first real opportunity to explore. The game tries to keep you moving along the main story line and you kinda have to just ignore it. I haven’t seen much of the city, from what I have seen though it’s bigger and more detailed than any video game city I’ve ever been in. I haven’t even seen the edge of it yet. It’s like a very in-depth FPS with RPG elements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Slasher_Clone, any problems with the game making your system crash? Hear a lot of complaints about that across social media. Got the game, but haven’t had a chance to try it out yet. 

It was bad the first day, but the first patch helped quite a bit and today’s patch seemed to have helped even more. I only got about an hour of play today though and won’t get more till Monday so it might still be happening and I got lucky, won’t know till then. I’m on a PS4 pro so it was never as bad for me as stand PS4 players. 

I will say I’m enjoying it tremendously, I haven’t played any modern RPG’s and those elements seem to be interesting if not revolutionary. Haven’t gone through a romance option yet but there’s different options depending on your The city is amazing, it’s very pretty. There are a few issues the NPC tend to spawn in and out so if you turn fast you’ll catch them, cops can’t chase you far they’re dangerous but easily lost and need work to be more than a nuisance. The positives have outweighed the negatives for me. I like the story and feel I’ll get multiple play through out of it. I think the things that aren’t as good as they could be, will be improved. This is their first game like this, with this kind of scope and it’s going to be their flagship for the next few years.

The different ways to build out you’re character alone offer tons of replay value. I’m going the Netrunner/hacker root first. I’m about level 10 and just just starting to see the potential. I may have cheated a bit and watched YouTube. 

• Like 1