Sign in to follow this  
xXAXONXx

character bug!

can you fix the annoying character bug please!???, it is very annoying!, fix it!, we cant play cause when the game starts you have another player, horrible game

They know about the problem and are trying to fix it. It doesn’t stop you from being able to play. Equip all counselors with the perks you want so when the glitch happens, you’ll at least load in already equipped with perks. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They know about the problem and are trying to fix it. It doesn’t stop you from being able to play. Equip all counselors with the perks you want so when the glitch happens, you’ll at least load in already equipped with perks. 

thats not a solution, devs sucks hard!, that issue has been for years and didnt fixed it yet, they dumbs, and no, i put diff perks to my characters, dont be such a fool trying to defend them, those fools arent fixing it

2 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

thats not a solution, devs sucks hard!, that issue has been for years and didnt fixed it yet, they dumbs, and no, i put diff perks to my characters, dont be such a fool trying to defend them, those fools arent fixing it

Have a bit of patience. This bug has been an issue for quite a while. We don't know exactly how long a fix will take. It's probably going to be a few months. If you can't wait that long, take a break and play some other game for a while. 

• Like 4

I thought they had said they fixed it and that was probably the most annoying bug for me, so I go to log in for the first time in a couple months just to play two games and have both games randomize my character so I just quit my game lol. It honestly seems worse than before...

7 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

I wasn't trying to defend anyone. I was just offering you a solution to your self proclaimed "game breaking" problem. Maybe you just need to stop being such a little bitch.

@Jax00, they thought they had it fixed in the latest patch, but it's still there. So far, it's only happened to me one time since the latest patch.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Jax00, they thought they had it fixed in the latest patch, but it's still there. So far, it's only happened to me one time since the latest patch.

Oh yeah?  Still pretty frequent on switch.

na, devs are fools, they sucks hard, if they want to fix that bug that bug was no longer there. 

10 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

na, devs are fools, they sucks hard, if they want to fix that bug that bug was no longer there. 

You could apply for a job at Gun and see if you could lend a hand. The rest of us will wait and see how long it takes for you to fix it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You could apply for a job at Gun and see if you could lend a hand. The rest of us will wait and see how long it takes for you to fix it.

i want that!

i heared people saying that the devs dont really care about the game and that issue!, so they suck :)