Sign in to follow this  
Carlso

Legendary Medic is Trash

The extra statistics for a legendary medic is making the minigame 5% more difficult. Just curious to know if there's a legendary version of a perk that actually makes the perk worse.

Funny my legendary Medic gives me a 5% buff for the repair mini game. (Unless your considering the slightly increased speed as making it more difficult) I haven't come across any legendary perks that make the perk worse, but oddly I have rolled a couple of Legendary's that were worse than the Epic perks I already had. 

Yeah increased repair speed is bad. Makes it harder to get the checks unless you're using a high repair character. Slower repair speed makes non-repair-centric characters somewhat more useful. I like to run -10% repair speed on Vanessa. Works great.

13 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Unless your considering the slightly increased speed as making it more difficult

exactly. with more than 6 repair it doesn't make a difference, but below, that 5% can make a difference between missing or hitting the skill check. i just have to show off.

It doesn't bother me much, but I do prefer a slower wheel as I don't normally use high-repair counselors. When I do, it's usually Lachappa, and you'd have to be a ninety-year-old man with crippling arthritis not to hit those prompts consistently. A better bonus might've been to make the bars slightly bigger.

2 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

. A better bonus might've been to make the bars slightly bigger.

I agree. Speed the wheel up, but make the bars a little bigger to compensate for the speed increase, then it would legit be a "perk"

21 hours ago, Carlso said:

The extra statistics for a legendary medic is making the minigame 5% more difficult. Just curious to know if there's a legendary version of a perk that actually makes the perk worse.

Did the Legendary medic you roll give an added "value" like the Tinker perk? (which for most characters makes me screw up. Tiffany might as well sing a loud song called "Splish Splash, Fillin' up my tank")

37 minutes ago, CaptainMiracle said:

Did the Legendary medic you roll give an added "value" like the Tinker perk?

yes it was:

10% more healing

2% less something

3% more fixing speed

I'd rather have fewer notches on the mini game or increase in size. A perk like that would help the non repair characters and give them other dimension vs. maxing out the athletic potential.