Today me and another guy fixed up the 2 seater and started it up, but this one person would stand in front of the car not allowing us to go forward unless we ran her over, and to escape I had to  run her over and lose 1000 xp because she was blocking us. I wish there was a way to get around people blocking the car and not lose xp. is there any way to get around them?

10 minutes ago, powerhouse33 said:

is there any way to get around them?

Unfortunately no, you just got to kill the troll and get out before Jason shows up. 

Welcome to camp, it’s the off season and a bit slow right now. 

1 hour ago, powerhouse33 said:

would stand in front of the car

drive the car backward and go maneuvering until you get the road clean and the troll out of the way.

Just run them all over.  You can't get negative XP rounds anymore and with perpetual double XP you'll reach 150 in no time anyway.  Plus have millions of CP you'll never use. 

one thing i can tell you that always holds true... you WILL run more people over in the future during a daring escape, and trust me, that 1000 points is worth it when out of nowhere one of those damn kids jumps in front of your car... because youll laugh your ass off.

15 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

one thing i can tell you that always holds true... you WILL run more people over in the future during a daring escape, and trust me, that 1000 points is worth it when out of nowhere one of those damn kids jumps in front of your car... because youll laugh your ass off.

Just don't be a cunt and intentionnally drive around running people over.

15 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

This is so true. I hate it every time I've run someone over while trying to escape, but I will never feel bad for running over someone deliberately blocking you.   The first few times it's happened to me, I got out of the car and went looking for another escape while they took the car, but then I thought why should they capitalize on my efforts to fix the car and escape while they waited for me to finish? So I decided then and there if someone is asshole enough to stand in front of the car, either to try to get the car or to help Jason, then its hood ornament time and XP be damned. If I have an empty seat in the car, they are more than welcome to hop in. But otherwise, eat bumper.  Cheers and game on,  my friends 

• Haha 1

I didn't even think this was really a thing.  I was playing a month or so ago with a 3/4 full car.  Someone was running around the car while jason was walking to the front.  I assumed they didn't know what seat to sit in because they were behind the car.  Didn't realize till after I saw they were teaming, they were pinning the car so jason could smash it.  

1 hour ago, guitar.zombie said:

I didn't even think this was really a thing.  I was playing a month or so ago with a 3/4 full car.  Someone was running around the car while jason was walking to the front.  I assumed they didn't know what seat to sit in because they were behind the car.  Didn't realize till after I saw they were teaming, they were pinning the car so jason could smash it.  

Stuff like this is why I just run people over now with no care in the world. 

If I'm on the mic telling you the car is full don't run out into the middle of the road to try and get in.  I'm not gonna even swerve to avoid you.  

Hell even if the car isn't full and you're standing in the middle of the road, I ain't stopping or swerving to avoid or pick you up.  I'm just gonna go straight through you.  Stand to the side of the road and I'll pick you up if Jason isn't on my ass.  If he is, you may have to wait til I can circle back for you.