Is anyone else finding a lot of counselors that leave as soon as you grab them? Is there any way to counter this?

8 minutes ago, Errorz said:

Is anyone else finding a lot of counselors that leave as soon as you grab them? Is there any way to counter this?

Just use the one handed choke kill and the Head Punch. It's usually able to kill them before they leave.

Nope not that I'm aware of. Happens a lot on PC just hit Alt+F4 and you are out of there. You are aware I'm sure that if the kill animation has started the kill still counts for Jason.I really think some players have a macro for it they do it so quick and choke and head punch aren't even fast enough. The only thing you can do is write down their gamer tag and if you encounter them as Jason again you slash their butt to death if you want to keep those kinds of records.

Choke kill the crap out of anybody you suspect might try to leave if you grab them. They're usually not hard to pick out, as they're usually the ones tea bagging you or doing dance emotes around you every chance they get, like they think there's no chance you'll ever catch them. Otherwise the best way to fight rage quitters is to just not let it bother you. They do it mostly to feel like they're getting one up on you by denying you a kill. Once you stop caring and take that away from them, then they just turn into little punks who aren't as good at the game as they think they are. Learn to take pride that  you outplayed somebody so bad that they had quit to feel better about themselves. I know it sucks if your still shooting for achievements but I consider forcing someone to rage or suicide just as good as a kill. At the end of the day it's just a number.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Otherwise the best way to fight rage quitters is to just not let it bother you. They do it mostly to feel like they're getting one up on you by denying you a kill. Once you stop caring and take that away from them, then they just turn into little punks who aren't as good at the game as they think they are. Learn to take pride that  you outplayed somebody so bad that they had quit to feel better about themselves.

This ^^.

• Thanks 1

sometimes, if they quit at the right time, it looks like jason shuved them to death 😂

freakin' losers! take it like a man!

• Haha 1

I like it when I do the Axe Throw. The player leaves resulting in my Axe levitating in the air due to the power of the blood curse.