Af3x

remove the thing to release from jason its useless

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

die in the first 2-3 minutes because you made the wrong choices before the round even began?

if you can not even survive 5 min without thick-skinned or medic, the real problem is lack of skill, not lack of perks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlso said:

if you can not even survive 5 min without thick-skinned or medic, the real problem is lack of skill, not lack of perks

Sounds to me like you've never been in a lobby with a skilled Jason. You're lucky not to have fought me cuz I would have smoked your ass in a heartbeat. 95% of my matches when Im Jason everyone dies in under 7 minutes. I can tell you've never fought a Jason that utilizes Speed Shift, Double Tapping, Double Trapping, CS Break Windows, and Sense Spamming.

15 hours ago, SirMang said:

I'm gonna mop it up in 7 minutes.

14 hours ago, Dunken said:

You're lucky not to have fought me cuz I would have smoked your ass in a heartbeat

you guys are adorable lmao

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Carlso said:

you guys are adorable lmao

I welcome you freely to play in a lobby with me, if you're on PS4.

All of your posts really come across as you play against noobs and bots constantly.

In those lobbies yes your "funny builds" of useless perks will work because it doesn't matter what perks you use.

I swear every thread on this forum will turn into a dick swingin' contest if given enough time.

• Haha 1

Stop the bickering back and forth people. They're just different perk choices and nothing to get upset over.

• Like 2

Eh...it just goes back to my belief that it was a huge mistake to move away from the special abilities concept and instead more towards a casual perk system tied to a las vegas style rolling format that would absolutely turn people away over time and create a paper thin gameplay eventually.

I made a thread about that back when some of the other veterans were still around here when the game still had a future to our knowledge, some liked the idea or concept, others panned it. I don't count reddit because those folks seem to think the game is super duper fine and its just not something I think a good lot of the backers/beta players/launch players would agree with in harmony, especially with the playerbase dwindling over time.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17270-should-they-bring-back-special-abilities/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18328-this-game-has-no-counselor-abilities-why/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-263408

30 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

special abilities concept

that would be a pain in the ass to balance, and it would make meta more static and boring than already is. the perk system is ok and the stats are ok as they currently are. just my opinion.

5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Stop the bickering back and forth people. They're just different perk choices and nothing to get upset over.

I'm not upset.