Sign in to follow this  
Laotian Lam

Going off map on Pinehurst

Yesterday, while playing on Pinehurst I was escaping to the cops (west side of the map) and when I walked up to the police the match didnt end.  I just walked right past the police cruiser and could wander around the out of bounds area.  It wasnt until I walked past the police again and back ONTO the map that the match finally ended.

I didnt do anything special while walking to the police so I have no idea why it glitched.  

Also, I didnt see what happened to cause it, but in another match Jason somehow flipped the 4 seater and wrecked it. I was in the back seat and next thing I know im still in the car but its upside down.(was able to still get out).

Seems like maybe knife glitch and out of bounds glitches are still around.

3 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

so you can still send cars flying? 

Tbh, I dont know exactly what happened but I assumed Jason either knifed or morphed onto the car. Was driving along and the bang, upside down and car was destroyed.

It's a random glitch and No throwing knives have no affect on the cars now but I think as a mild side affect I have noticed you can shift through a car in order to get in front of it.Happened the other day to me I shifted right through it, maybe it was random also but I've seen it a few times since they patched the throwing knife exploit.