Sign in to follow this  
Shirohake

Xbox one savini skin not showing

Wouldn’t it be awesome if gun finally made the game look for licensing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/20/2020 at 3:04 AM, Shirohake said:

hey guys could someone help me please? 

I have had the savini skin for well over a year on xbox one, it says its still installed but when i signed onto Friday the 13th he won't show up.. can anyone help me please as to why this may be? And how do i fix it please. Many thanks.

Well over a year? So you got it illegally then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The milwauking dead, you'll find out when I found out, its the same issue im having 

1 minute ago, Shirohake said:

Thank you fair play, I've been feeling very welcomed.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Shirohake said:

The milwauking dead, you'll find out when I found out, its the same issue im having 

How did you get the Savini skin originally?

23 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

How did you get the Savini skin originally?

I bought it via ebay, but its been perfectly fine and I've used it for over a year, and then i sign on and its not appearing anymore, but its still on my install list 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Shirohake said:

I bought it via ebay, but its been perfectly fine and I've used it for over a year, and then i sign on and its not appearing anymore, but its still on my install list 

Yeah. That’s probably why. Looks like they finally started taking them away from people that obtained it illegally. Sorry. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Shirohake said:

I bought it via ebay

So you just admitted to everyone on the official F13 the Game message board that you acquired backer exclusive Savini Jason illegally. ::::high five::::

• Haha 4

@The Milwauking Dead That could be true. 

@Dragonfire82877 It gave me a chuckle. One of many posts, encountering lost Savini skins. 

Throughout the years, I’m sure that you both have seen so many excuses. Oh no, my Savini skin is gone (never had)....My incident...I was fixing a chair, in the kitchen. The receipt I had, was on the chair. My fan was on ‘high’ and the whirlwind was too strong. It shredded my info. Please help. Lol! 😂

Dragonfire82877 Well i didnt realise it was illegal... 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just thought it was a skin code like you can get on the cards but a digital key version

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Yeah. That’s probably why. Looks like they finally started taking them away from people that obtained it illegally. Sorry. 

Unlikely. As a legitimate backer and owner of all the paid DLC for this game I just tested this out again today and all the DLC remains unlocked in game while it is uninstalled on my Xbox. Testing it this way is essentially the same thing as how the OP and many others have been able to have access to this content without actually owning it whether or not they left it installed on their Xbox.

• Thanks 2

Ralph Voorhees and like i said, I was unaware that it wasn't legit. I thought it was a skin that could be acquired by one of them cards and they had digital keys for it. Well obviously i was wrong. 

18 hours ago, Shirohake said:

Ralph Voorhees and like i said, I was unaware that it wasn't legit. I thought it was a skin that could be acquired by one of them cards and they had digital keys for it. Well obviously i was wrong. 

If you legitimately thought it was going to be a redemption code before you purchased then you should have filed a dispute with ebay and paypal as soon as the seller told you what you needed to do to get this DLC after you had paid and realized it wasn't going to be a code. Pretty much all those sellers also specifically state that it is not a code in their listings and that you have to follow their instructions which you clearly did by admitting that you have the DLC still installed on your Xbox.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

never trust a shady jason dealer..

Never trust any shady dealer... 😎

• Haha 3

Ralph Voorhees I have only ever bought one thing from an external site and I have never used a digital key code I dont know how they are used. when I buy new games I buy from the xbox store or from my local game shop "Cex" so no, I did not know this wasn't legit as I have no other experience to compare it to. I never gave them my account at all! Only one person knows it and its who I xbox share with. They told me to type an email in and what ever else. 

Im relatively new to xbox. Friday the 13th was my first game i bought an extra for. Before playing this game I had only ever played single player games on my ps3.

And i did not make this post for sympathy, i made this post for an explanation as to why it has disappeared. Which I now have. So if you wouldnt mind could you tone down the judgement as like I said i didnt know because I've never done anything like it before. Yes maybe it was naieve but that cant be helped when the person is new to buying extra content. 

1 hour ago, Shirohake said:

I did not know this wasn't legit.... They told me to type an email in and what ever else. 

The seller literally instructed you to log into their Xbox account to then download the DLC from the Manage Game "ready to install" section of their purchases.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

The seller literally instructed you to log into their Xbox account to then download the DLC from the Manage Game "ready to install" section of their purchases.

lol, and he thought that was legit. Drop the shit @Shirohake, you knew you were getting Savini in a shady way. Everyone that boots this game up knows how Savini was acquired and if you missed out on the kickstarter, you were basically out of luck.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

And the density of the people of this thread persists. That has been the only thing I have ever bought that hasn't been from the xbox store or cex. So I do not have anything else to compare it to, like i said i got my answer now, so there isn't any need to continue commenting is there? 

• Haha 1

Well there still is pointing and laughing that needs to be done.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

And that is exactly the reason to why im never posting in the forums again. Started off fine and felt welcomed. Now it isnt the case at all, 

So all the best to you and hope you get over the need to "point and laugh" at others who weren't aware to make yourself feel better. :)

• Like 1