Sign in to follow this  
DorianRo

Love Deborah's Repair skills but she runs out of stamina in 3 seconds

Its soo annoying you have to wait 3 minutes for her to get back to 100 percent stamina 

this is what you get when you spend 19 stat points on stealth and repair.

unless you have a part or are running away from jason, youre not supposed to run everywhere with her.

shes a STEALTH (relatively) character.

• Like 1

I find the best way to play the lower stamina/speed characters is pick a consistent moving direction and stick with it. Also be willing to jog, even if you can't stand it.

I've mained Eric a lot more since playing again and I find on maps like Pinehurst/Jarvis or any map really. Its just best to pick a consistent movement direction and stick with it. If you run around and blow up stamina fast quick and Jason morphs to you, its highly likely he'll mop you up before you can get to safety unless you stun him. In rage, you surely won't get away.

The problem of course is because the meta for this game is so lazy. If you are one of the two or only real quick repair character in a lobby. A decent Jason will ignore the 4-6 Vanessas, Chads, Tiffs, Bugs and go for you when they see you because they know once you're out. The repair factor goes down by a lot even if those characters can manipulate wheel checks to repair themselves, which they should remove or make the checks make failure sounds IMO. It becomes a process of elimination. Much like how those meta characters immediately lose usefulness if Tommy dies early. Then the kill goes bye bye and they end up being left with hording knives and sprays for a long winded 15 minute survive the night game against a Jason whose probably in rage before the 10 minute mark. A Jason might not win out that battle, but that's what happens when the repair characters are gone and Tommy dies early.

Like i've been saying for a long time.

Only running should drain stamina.  Slow jogs should not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Slow jogs should not.

this would break the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlso said:

this would break the game.

It probably wouldn't be THAT bad, but it's still not a good idea. As it is, you can easily jog all over the map with a walking (zombie) Jason right behind you and still stay out of his reach until either you run out of stamina or get injured enough to slow you down. 

2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It probably wouldn't be THAT bad, but it's still not a good idea. As it is, you can easily jog all over the map with a walking (zombie) Jason right behind you and still stay out of his reach until either you run out of stamina or get injured enough to slow you down. 

dude jog eternally and only run if he uses shift or gets very very close. imagine infinite stam vanessa, remembering that vanessa's jog speed is almost two times jason's fast walk and just a little bit slower than jason's run.

even running jasons cannot catch jogging  (non tired) counselors, so no, dont take jogging stamina away. in fact, INCREASE the amount it drains.

2 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

INCREASE the amount it drains.

that is also bad. the game is good as it is guys, stop trying to break it.

On 7/20/2020 at 7:43 AM, ULTIMA said:

even running jasons cannot catch jogging  (non tired) counselors, so no, dont take jogging stamina away. in fact, INCREASE the amount it drains.

No, running Jasons can catch to anyone jogging besides Vanessa and Chad. Dont know about Buggzy 

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

No, running Jasons can catch to anyone jogging besides Vanessa and Chad. Dont know about Buggzy 

but i takes a LOT of time. i did some measures, jason speed is 3.2f/s when running, vanessa and chad are 2.9f/s when jogging. considering that they can run when jason gets close, it's nearly impossible to catch them by just running.

On 7/20/2020 at 7:43 AM, ULTIMA said:

No way man.  Jogging should not drain stamina.   It makes no sense, they aren't even jogging that fast.

If Jason wants to catch a counselor Jogging.  He's got the tools to do it with Shift, throwing knives, melee attacks and grab.  I personally don't care if Stamina does not drain if they are Jogging.  

One of the things i've never like about this game is how much stamina drains just for just lightly jogging.  Unless they tippy toe walk around, stamina always drains.

• Like 1