I found this on Reddit, this guy is on point with feedback and changes. I totally agree with 99% of this. 

Devs please have a read! - https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/5kc5lv/i_hope_you_had_a_great_time_in_the_beta_please/dbn2kx0/

Also just some add on's and highlighting some stuff in the reddit post. 

- WEATHER
A weather system would be great to see. For example, a stormy night with rain, wind lightning and such, Make it harder for Jason to sense and impact the counselors also. Weather would be good to have generated randomly to add diversity to every match.

- HIDING MECHANICS.

as XNeoRizerX states in his Reddit threat: " Hiding spots need to be reworked and counselors should just shut up about their location unless they're in grey mode fearing for their life... If they're perfectly fine and in a closet or under a bed they shouldn't be screaming "OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"... I've had so many easy kills due to this and it renders hiding useless, it acts like a forfeit... The player might as well just say "I give up, here I am, just kill me"... it's a stupid mechanic. "

Pretty decent post. I agree with alot. Id like to add there needs to be more combat interaction to stun or hurt Jason depending on if he's living or dead based off the films. You should be able to find a way to set him on fire, drop things on him, electrocute him, use enviornments against him (barn tools, bales of hay, fashion a noose, etc.) and other ways.

Pretty decent post. I agree with alot. Id like to add there needs to be more combat interaction to stun or hurt Jason depending on if he's living or dead based off the films. You should be able to find a way to set him on fire, drop things on him, electrocute him, use enviornments against him (barn tools, bales of hay, fashion a noose, etc.) and other ways.

That would be next level! The possibilities  for this game are endless. The devs have already created the foundation of something great! Interesting to see where they take it from here. 

Thanks for posting my link here. I should of just came right here. But yeah another thing I forgot to add was the combat is kind of weak... it was late and I was trying to think of everything off the top of my head after the beta was over. I plugged about 100+ hours in to it.

Was a great experience for the most part, things just need to be fixed and tweaked before it becomes a great game.

But yeah I feel that Jasons grab should only be available to use once the counselor is at 50% health. I forgot to add that, adding it to my reddit post.

I'm adding some more stuff because you triggered me. ;)

- I forgot to mention the combat mechanics. If you're in a combat stance it should give the counselor 50% increased accuracy to hit Jason's face with a melee weapon as well as give a 20% increased bonus to damage dealt to Jason... so basically a way higher chance to knock his mask off. Whats the point of having a combat stance if nothing is gained from it other than a dodge function that really doesn't work?

- If a counselor is above 50% health, Jason shouldn't be able to grab them. He should have to attack them first... this would make combat a lot more viable as well and you'd have more stand offs against him when the survivor is out of stamina. I found that attacking counselors with Jason was only viable when they were slow climbing through a window. Instead of grabbing them I would just slash at them and it would cancel their animation for a cheese kill.

- If a counselor is killed with a melee attack, it should just go into a default exclusive weapon kill animation based on the current Jason you're using. So it will just randomly select an execution to perform. I find that the body just rag dolling looks silly as hell. The game should just register when the counselor is going to die based on their current health state. So when hitting the attack button it will prompt for an execution when you hit the button. So if you're axe Jason it'll just do the crotch chop, if you're sack head it will do the corkscrew kill...etc...

- Jason should be able to grab counselors climbing in and out of windows... I mean if you can attack them with the melee weapon and cancel the animation any way, you might as well add in a grabbing animation so it doesn't look so flakey. At least this way it cuts out on the window cheese of the survivors. (forces them to leap through it without caring if there's broken glass) The way it should work is, he grabs their leg and pulls them out on to the ground where they can then get up and run. It shouldn't be like DBD where the killer automatically has you in a grab, it should just hinder you for a few seconds, the grab should still do a bit of damage (like climbing through a broken window) but Jason won't get an auto kill from it (unless you're below 50% health, like I stated above, then he should be able to grab you after you get up off the ground)

• Like 1

Thanks for posting my link here. I should of just came right here. But yeah another thing I forgot to add was the combat is kind of weak... it was late and I was trying to think of everything off the top of my head after the beta was over. I plugged about 100+ hours in to it.

Was a great experience for the most part, things just need to be fixed and tweaked before it becomes a great game.

But yeah I feel that Jasons grab should only be available to use once the counselor is at 50% health. I forgot to add that, adding it to my reddit post.

I know, It's really late for me too and I can't think of things at the moment.

But hopefully this kind of stuff gets around and turned into a reality. 

I like that too, weaken the counselor prior to being able to grab. Great stuff!

I wish Jason could grab an escaping window counselor and either a-pull the back in (50/50 chance random success) or b-rake them along the glass or c-throw them completely the hell out the window or through the glass.

• Like 1