RetroJason89

My first time dealing with a teleporting counselor

yeah, blocking is only for psn itself (communications), not the game per se.

Is it too much to ask for people to play fair? I understand it's just a game but come the fuck on... do you really suck so much balls at this game that the only way to survive is to cheat? What makes it worse is when you call them out on it and they start claiming they "won". NO motherfucker, you DIDN'T win... you cheated. Anytime this happens to me, I always ask them if they'd like to go again but without exploits or cheating. I mean, since you "won" so easily last round, it shouldn't be a problem...right?

You can probably guess how many times they've took me up on it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Is it too much to ask for people to play fair? I understand it's just a game but come the fuck on... do you really suck so much balls at this game that the only way to survive is to cheat? What makes it worse is when you call them out on it and they start claiming they "won". NO motherfucker, you DIDN'T win... you cheated. Anytime this happens to me, I always ask them if they'd like to go again but without exploits or cheating. I mean, since you "won" so easily last round, it shouldn't be a problem...right?

How'd that go?

On 7/19/2020 at 6:48 PM, RetroJason89 said:

How'd that go?

About as well as expected. To this day, not a single one of the little pussies accepted, and it's a near-guarantee they never will. Sure, they love to dance and flash Jason if they're somewhere he can't reach, but as soon as they're forced to play on equal ground, they either die or quit. Complete and absolute gutter trash, nothing more.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 11:17 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

According to the game's conditions, they did technically win, though it was a lame and cowardly way to win.

If you ever get a rematch from one, make sure to record it. I'll bring the popcorn and drinks. All are welcome...

• Like 2

On 7/15/2020 at 4:51 PM, RetroJason89 said:

All the more reason to force them using their PK.😁

Regarding your phone trapping tech homie, you could’ve saved yourself an hr by getting into combat stance to move Jason for a more precise trap placement in half the time. 
sorry if it’s already be suggested 

On 7/16/2020 at 2:04 AM, RetroJason89 said:

Hey guys got another video but don't worry it's not another counselor teleporting but a troll

That's Chad doing what Chad should be doing.  He annoyed you and worked you over to the point of having you tunnel him for 5 1/2 minutes.  In the process someone went in the shack that you ignored and the battery got put in the car that you ignored.  You got tunnel vision and that is the worst way to play as Jason. 

The play there is to admit defeat on the encounter earlier on and come back to him later so you don't waste 5 1/2 minutes early on on one person.  

6 hours ago, SirMang said:

That's Chad doing what Chad should be doing.  He annoyed you and worked you over to the point of having you tunnel him for 5 1/2 minutes.  In the process someone went in the shack that you ignored and the battery got put in the car that you ignored.  You got tunnel vision and that is the worst way to play as Jason. 

The play there is to admit defeat on the encounter earlier on and come back to him later so you don't waste 5 1/2 minutes early on on one person.  

Meh I still got him & posted my initial thoughts about the match. 😛

7 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

Meh I still got him & posted my initial thoughts about the match. 😛

Just trying to give you some constructive criticism and a helpful hint, apparently you don't want it.  

You do you then.

Just now, SirMang said:

Just trying to give you some constructive criticism and a helpful hint, apparently you don't want it.  

You do you then.

Not that I don't want just did you see how the players played? Yeah I ignored the sweater girl but she left cause no one was taking the fall to become Tommy making her efforts unfortunately pointless, as for the car I already set 3 traps & since that Chad was hogging all the PKs (dude had like 2) no one was willing to activate the traps with their bodies so I wasn't really worried about anyone escaping especially on the boat since I was already in rage cause of the Chad constantly hitting me. So again I'm not rejecting your help as I already knew what I was in for & didn't lose my cool.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:46 PM, RetroJason89 said:

All noted Eva although for the weapon swapping may take awhile as I'm at only LVL.37 on the PS4.

What level are you on the xbox? Lmfao they're giving you so much shit because you're a smurf.

On 7/16/2020 at 1:04 AM, RetroJason89 said:

Hey guys got another video but don't worry it's not another counselor teleporting but a troll

That's not a troll. That's just a better player giving you shit.

11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

What level are you on the xbox? Lmfao they're giving you so much shit because you're a smurf.

That's not a troll. That's just a better player giving you shit.

Well I don't play on the current gen Xbox infact the only time I played on Xbox was back during the L4D & DR series but never online. And "Smurf" ?Ok that's a new one on me but whatever been called "Barney" on the switch so I'll just add that to the list of nicknames. Btw not sure if you're trying to start something with me but if you are, you're gonna have to try a lil harder.

Ahh switch. Level 37 Jason's don't quick block and most of them don't set one trap at the phone let alone two. And they don't combo counselors. They also don't know how to combat stance to break doors down. You're running into trouble because your skills exceed the level of your account. Btw a smurf is a high level player that creates a new account to try to hide their true identity or just to pass themselves off as a noob. 

13 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Ahh switch. Level 37 Jason's don't quick block and most of them don't set one trap at the phone let alone two. And they don't combo counselors. They also don't know how to combat stance to break doors down. You're running into trouble because your skills exceed the level of your account.

Welp guess i showed i wasn't their "noobish" Jason so i'll take this as a compliment as you shouldn't Judge a player based on their level.😊

Btw a smurf is a high level player that creates a new account to try to hide their true identity or just to pass themselves off as a noob. 

This was never my intent cause unless there's a feature on either consoles that allow you transfer your level, perks, kills, etc onto to another then i am all ears to try cause i do miss my weapon swapping option alot as i'm currently at level 56.

1 hour ago, RetroJason89 said:

Welp guess i showed i wasn't their "noobish" Jason so i'll take this as a compliment as you shouldn't Judge a player based on their level.😊

This was never my intent cause unless there's a feature on either consoles that allow you transfer your level, perks, kills, etc onto to another then i am all ears to try cause i do miss my weapon swapping option alot as i'm currently at level 56.

No but they see a low level Jason that plays like a high level so they assume smurf. Then they go full tryhard and troll. You have the tournament community to thank for that. Personally I have twelve different accounts of various levels that I play on. I know plenty of others that have multiple accounts as well. 

In your case you don't have a choice because you're switching consoles. My advice is go collect throwing knives if you run into another sliding counselor. They're easier to catch when they're limping. 

7 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

My advice is go collect throwing knives if you run into another sliding counselor. They're easier to catch when they're limping. 

Yep really the only way to deal with a slider, if you need help with quick tossing knives there are 2 pretty good tutorials on YT just do a search and you should find them.They helped me a ton plus some practice now I'm pretty deadly with knives they tend to be a under rated weapon.

33 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yep really the only way to deal with a slider, if you need help with quick tossing knives there are 2 pretty good tutorials on YT just do a search and you should find them.They helped me a ton plus some practice now I'm pretty deadly with knives they tend to be a under rated weapon.

Which video do you recommend?

32 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Which video do you recommend?

Look up Boredom Era on YouTube. He has the best how to videos. Also check out GamePlayingGuru's Ultimate Jason Guide, also on YouTube. I'm sure you can pick up a few new tricks. 😉

I have a few tips and tricks videos on my channel as well. They can't be shared here though, so I'll leave you with a random Jason match. Fair warning: you'll have to sift through the bullshit to find them. I'm not the most organized...

Look up Boredom Era on YouTube. He has the best how to videos. Also check out GamePlayingGuru's Ultimate Jason Guide, also on YouTube. I'm sure you can pick up a few new tricks. 😉

I have a few tips and tricks videos on my channel as well. They can't be shared here though, so I'll leave you with a random Jason match. Fair warning: you'll have to sift through the bullshit to find them. I'm not the most organized...

Well first great job in taking down the most important counselors such as the AJ & Vanessa's however what was with the random aiming?

On 7/15/2020 at 10:11 PM, glowing ooze said:

if i end up slashing someone to death...they had it comin... nobody does the sex & drugs at my camp...

everyone says that its a "boring" kill, but have you ever slashed somebody on the last hit they go FLYING? like jason hit one outta the park? so funny. one time, i slashed a brat to death, & their body went flying & hit a fence post then slid down the post to the ground. brutal!

keep your rules off my buttons. if i cant use slash, then what button are you going to give up?

Well said.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Well first great job in taking down the most important counselors such as the AJ & Vanessa's however what was with the random aiming?

That wasn't random aiming. Well, maybe at the power box and at the car just because I messed up the inputs. 

On 7/23/2020 at 11:14 PM, XxNickersLargexx said:

Regarding your phone trapping tech homie, you could’ve saved yourself an hr by getting into combat stance to move Jason for a more precise trap placement in half the time. 
sorry if it’s already be suggested 

Welcome to the forum @XxNickersLargexx.