RetroJason89

My first time dealing with a teleporting counselor

I'll admit i was close to rage quitting but i wasn't gonna let him have the satisfaction so i stayed & killed him but not without hearing him through his friend's mic by calling me a "bitch ass" when the match ended ... i still killed him so whose the real bitch?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

calling me a "bitch ass" when the match ended ... i still killed him so whose the real bitch?

Looks to me like you are both correct. Lol

6 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Looks to me like you are both correct. Lol

How so?

I'll chime in before this thread gets closed (no naming or shaming). These are the toxic assholes that Gun needs to ban from the game permanently. I don't care if they are using an un-intended mechanic of the game. This is outright exploiting, thus for cheating. Sure the toxic little prick got killed in the end, but there are several out there that has the button combination down to a science that would never be touched by Jason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RetroJason89 said:

How so?

I don't know if the Chad that was teleporting around does it all the time or only resorted to it because you were only slashing.   For all I know that Chad only did it because you were slashing everyone.  I'm not saying it excuses his behavior (because it doesn't) but it isn't surprising to me that your slashing elicited a negative reaction from him.

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

I don't know if the Chad that was teleporting around does it all the time or only resorted to it because you were only slashing.   For all I know that Chad only did it because you were slashing everyone.  I'm not saying it excuses his behavior (because it doesn't) but it isn't surprising to me that your slashing elicited a negative reaction from him.

I can see your point, no one gets excited entering a lobby and then looking at the score card to see everyone is being "murdered" by Jason. It is the most boring kill Jason has in his arsenal. But in all fairness, slashing is an intended mechanic of gameplay (Jason is the king of Slashers) but the slide/teleport mechanic is an outright exploit. Everyone is going to be slashed to death by Jason if they play the game, if you resort to cheating just because you don't like someone's playstyle (and they are playing within the scope of intended play) you don't need to playing this particular game.

• Like 2

Well in my defense although don't see why I have to justify my reasoning for slashing during that match but I didn't feel like grabbing as it was late & Tommy was around so grabbing, getting shanked, having my mask removed & getting killed so early wasn't my plan also @Dragonfire82877 thanks for being fair & seeing the wrong in the guys choice in cheating.

I saw nothing unsportsmanlike with Jason’s approach. He slashed a Vanessa sweater girl, two people together (including a Tommy) and an AJ who was probably in a team with the asshole glitcher. Plus he had +Weapon Strength so you’d be stupid not to slash when you think it’s your best option. Several grab kills too so some decent variety.

Loved seeing the glitcher furiously try to spray himself at the end btw. :lol:

• Thanks 1

Whats funny is the people who use glitches are typically pretty good at the game and don't need to do it to escape. But they do it anyhow cause they are trolls and/or have some deep-rooted insecurities that cheating makes them feel better about.

11 minutes ago, Eva Watanabe said:

I saw nothing unsportsmanlike with Jason’s approach. He slashed a Vanessa sweater girl, two people together (including a Tommy) and an AJ who was probably in a team with the asshole glitcher. Plus he had +Weapon Strength so you’d be stupid not to slash when you think it’s your best option. Several grab kills too so some decent variety.

Loved seeing the glitcher furiously try to spray himself at the end btw. :lol:

Thanks Eva.😊

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

I'll admit i was close to rage quitting but i wasn't gonna let him have the satisfaction so i stayed & killed him but not without hearing him through his friend's mic by calling me a "bitch ass" when the match ended ... i still killed him so whose the real bitch?

more then 1 trap at the phone is ilegal

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

I don't know if the Chad that was teleporting around does it all the time or only resorted to it because you were only slashing. 

youre joking, right?

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

I haven’t had one call go through since I started doing that a few weeks ago. So nice not being pressured to get to the phone house immediately when a trap goes off early in a match. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

All the more reason to force them using their PK.😁

• Confused 1

The counter is ( got to be good at quick tossing) throwing knives.You quick toss as they are about to swing or as they re appear get them limping.They can still do the exploit but not as quickly. People are using macros and cronus to do it  fast.

11 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I'll chime in before this thread gets closed (no naming or shaming). These are the toxic assholes that Gun needs to ban from the game permanently. I don't care if they are using an un-intended mechanic of the game. This is outright exploiting, thus for cheating. Sure the toxic little prick got killed in the end, but there are several out there that has the button combination down to a science that would never be touched by Jason.

There's no such thing as an unkillable counselor. just like there's no such thing as an unkillable Jason (unless you just hide all fucking match). 

And Retro, no offense, but it's kinda shitting killing somebody that early in the round. It was probably that guy's first cabin and now it's either quit, or sit there for 19 minutes watching everyone else play. But, that;s just my way of looking at it...

6 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

There's no such thing as an unkillable counselor. just like there's no such thing as an unkillable Jason (unless you just hide all fucking match). 

And Retro, no offense, but it's kinda shitting killing somebody that early in the round. It was probably that guy's first cabin and now it's either quit, or sit there for 19 minutes watching everyone else play. But, that;s just my way of looking at it...

Eh, Jason had time to double trap a phone, grab a knife and destroy a closet before the grab kill so he had plenty of time to get the hell out of dodge if he wanted to. Door was also left wide open to the cabin. Sucks being killed quickly but I blame the counselor 100% in this case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Retro, no offense, but it's kinda shitting killing somebody that early in the round. It was probably that guy's first cabin and now it's either quit, or sit there for 19 minutes watching everyone else play. But, that;s just my way of looking at it...

Ok well first i have alot respect for you cause of how you're able to utilize PT.6 Jason rather perfectly imo which has nothing to do with what i'm about to say but felt the need to give credit when it's due despite it being random like this but anyways i have to shut this criticism down mainly due to the fact i always get killed in early rounds when i play as a counselor which is 90% of time due to me spawning by the damn phone box & with the other 10% managing to do my part like repair or help other players before my inevitable demise however i accept it cause it's fair game! The point of the game is to kill counselors by any means regardless of how early it is or how you kill them & as long neither parties aren't doing any shady things like the asshat in my video who resort to cheating then no harm no foul just gotta be more evasive & careful soooooo yeah.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The counter is ( got to be good at quick tossing) throwing knives.You quick toss as they are about to swing or as they re appear get them limping.They can still do the exploit but not as quickly. People are using macros and cronus to do it  fast.

Yeah i'm still trying to prefect that tactic on my part but sometimes the knives while aimed at their legs or arms never hit despite being literally aimed at them! I got a few videos that show it. 

Just now, RetroJason89 said:

Ok well first i have alot respect for you cause of how you're able to utilize PT.6 Jason rather perfectly imo which has nothing to do with what i'm about to say but felt the need to give credit when it's due despite it being random like this but anyways i have to shut this criticism down mainly due to the fact i always get killed in early rounds when i play as a counselor which is 90% of time due to me spawning by the damn phone box & with the other 10% managing to do my part like repair or help other players before my inevitable demise however i accept it cause it's fair game! The point of the game is to kill counselors by any means regardless of how early it is or how you kill them & as long neither parties aren't doing any shady things like the asshat in my video who resort to cheating then no harm no foul just gotta be more evasive & careful soooooo yeah.

this true, killing someone within the first minute is not unfair. its not jasons fault that the guy spawned on the phone box. when i spawn on it i get the fuck away fast (while making a mental note of where it is) because chances are jason will teleport there in a few seconds.

• Thanks 1

It sucks when you're a counselor and Jason spawns to you right away, and I have pity for players like this that are clearly newbies (hence him leaving the door open when he knew Jason was there and immediately trapping himself in the bathroom), but at the end of the day it's the name of the game. 

Also slashing is an intended ability and using it is no excuse to be a filthy exploit cheater. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

After watching, I personally found no problem with the first kill. He was in the phone house #1 and knew you were there#2 had ample time to get the heck out of there #3 it's not like you morphed right next to him and killed him. If a counselor is in the phone house and has a chance to get out and doesn't too bad in my opinion you never know he may have had the fuse on him. On a side note you always slash Tommy to death regardless of scenario.

4 hours ago, Eva Watanabe said:

I haven’t had one call go through since I started doing that a few weeks ago. So nice not being pressured to get to the phone house immediately when a trap goes off early in a match. ^_^

Tricky thing is setting the traps to make it impossible to reach the box without using a PK.

Also since I told them I was recording during the match (which I always do when playing as Jason) & my YT is in my PS4 profile I'm expecting either players from the party to comment or hell even report my video for some bogus reason just to take a jab at me or whatever but does gun media or anyone from the team view these posts?

if i end up slashing someone to death...they had it comin... nobody does the sex & drugs at my camp...

everyone says that its a "boring" kill, but have you ever slashed somebody on the last hit they go FLYING? like jason hit one outta the park? so funny. one time, i slashed a brat to death, & their body went flying & hit a fence post then slid down the post to the ground. brutal!

keep your rules off my buttons. if i cant use slash, then what button are you going to give up?